Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201362 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:36 pm
Hello Honey,
People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I. Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that's where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day.

Good morning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_PoDIiGFqg

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201493 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 12:46 pm
Hello Honey,
Accepting every victory with a Humble Heart,And every defeat with a Gracious Mind.Is d best way to live in dis world.Win or Loss, Life has to go on.

Good Morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjzlQ6173fk

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201514 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 pm
Hi XXX, thanks for responding to my email. I understand how you feel but i want you to know am a man of my words. Am an honest and upfront person and will never hurt you. I have been honest and upfront to you since day one and i know you have been same way to me. You will get to know what am saying as time goes on and we getting to know each other better.Below are couple of questions i have for you and can't wait to get reply's from you. How was growing up like for you? Would you say you love what you do for a living? Do you want to settle down with that special one man if you find him? What do you think are the good essentials in maintaining in a good relationship? Would you say life has been fair to you.? Do you feel you lacked anything in your previous love life.? What do you do for leisure or at your free time.? What sporting activities do you like.? If a heavy storm was carrying you lover and mom away and you had the chance to save only one of them,who would you have saved and why would you save the one that you chose to save..? When you look at a man, what is the first thing you notice?Do you think it's okay to keep noticing another man after you are in a committed relationship? How old were you when you had your first kiss? How old were you the first time you thought you were in love?. Heidi i know my questions are many and will take you long in replying but forgive me..lol Hope to hear from you again

#201567 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:20 am
Babe when is ur birthday.??

#201577 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 2:22 am
Mine is on the 25th of this month.

#201620 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 12:57 pm
Hello Honey,
Blessed morning,starts with a thanks giving prayers,whatever obstacles that comes in our way its life journey for God is with us all throughout.

Good Morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5GyTl8K0

#201634 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:46 pm
Babe this is my answers to the questions i asked as well...
How was growing up like for you?Well i grew up in a small neighborhood in Halo,lived with quiet a smaller number of people and played as a kid around the neighborhood,stubborn and had a hardened ears cos I was always late for school..Could not get my class assignment done on time and would support any Naughty Boy who bullies on our streets for no reason.At last I got off all this when growing up cos it made me a better person leaving all this behind me and taking up responsibility as a boy.My parents unfortunately passed away when I was 7 but my Godfather helped in raising me up to take up responsibilities cos he did not want me to go wayward,always wanted the best for me cos I meant a lot to him and am happy I was a good Boy to him also vice versa..
Would you say you love what you do for a living? I love what I do not only for the salary aspect only but because its also for a living.Yes my job pays well.
Do you want to settle down with that special one man if you find him? Yes i want to if there is chemistry and effective communication between us,and if we agree on some basic issues as partners,there is the need to understand each other and want the best for ourselves..
What do you think are the good essentials in maintaining in a good relationship? I pick out honesty and trust,good communication skills is good,All other things falls under the list above..
Would you say life has been fair to you.? unfair to me was when I found out that I have lost my wife and Yes cos so far,I have lived to a maximum expectation I had about my career as a soldier and its good for me as an individual..
Do you feel you lacked anything in your previous love life.? Nothing really i can recall but guess we lacked effective communication and thats why there were things we did not agree upon as partners..
What do you do for leisure or at your free time.? In my free time,i enjoy camping,dinning out,listening to music,shopping,
amusement Parks, art galleries,beach, ,coffeehouses, comedy clubs, concerts, dances , live theater, movies, museums, opera, Parks, restaurants, shopping malls and sporting events.It depends on the time range i have cos it could be for short break period or long..
What sporting activities do you like.? My favourite sporting events include baseball, bowling, golf, walking,love soccer,voleyball and swimming..
If a heavy storm was carrying you lover and mom away and you had the chance to save only one of them,who would you have saved and why would you save the one that you chose to save..? I will save my lover cos my mom is no more..
When you look at a man, what is the first thing you notice? When I look at a woman,the first thing notice is her eyes,then the face in general..
Do you think it's okay to keep noticing another man after you are in a committed relationship? When I look at a woman,the first thing notice is her eyes,then the face in general...
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 16years..

How old were you the first time you thought you were in love

I hope you are doing well and how is ur day going.??Dear please if i may ask do you talk to other people or i'm the only one you are getting to know.?

Take care,
HUGS.

#201661 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 am
Sweetie i will be glad if you can do me a favor on my birthday with somethings that i lack over here.

#201684 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am
Hello Honey,

Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way.

Good morning!

#201763 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 1:58 am
Shower gels,Boxer Shorts (MEDIUM),Plain white and blue V-Neck Shirts(MEDIUM),Deodorant and Body Spray,Towel,Sponge,Sandals size 8.5,Vans for hiking Size 8.5 (2),Black Belt size 38(2) Corn Flakes,3 pack tank top white,Cereals,Powder Milk,(Short Bread cookies and Candies,soccer ball and volley ball for the kids),(2) wrist watch for me and my Commander and anything that you would like to get for me..

#201782 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:31 am
Hello Honey,

In the morning,sun gazes at me to make me happy...Cool breeze hugs me to see my smile...Birds sings to make me smile....But my dear,They dont know that my smile is incomplete until I remember your face...

Good Morning

#201804 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 5:07 am
Babe if you get me a nice 2 leather wrist watch so that give one to my commander cos he always give me his computer to send you emails as i don't have one here and would like to hear ur sweet voice as well...LOL..If you wouldn't mind getting me and my commander 2 GSM UNLOCK Phones so that i will surprise my commander with one and use one to talk to you always.

Babe it has to be sent through my APO address but due to the war here it has been closed and the some part of the boarders here has been closed as well so the UN here has appointed a delivery man who works all over and he deliver care packages to us always so here is his email ( [email protected] )....Email him and tell him that you need an address to send a care package to Sgt Jerry Blankenship in Afghanistan,Kabul so you need an address to send it to..He works all over so he will tell you where he is at the moment then you send it to him he will receive it and have it delivered to me ok..

#201817 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 7:04 am
From fake courier Effah Justice - [email protected].

Hello Madam,

I Know SGT JERRY BLANKENSHIP.,E8 Staff Sergeant Stationed in Kabul,Camp Eggers and will be delivering 7 care packages to Commander MClaughlin.I am currently in Ghana to pick up a care package so you mail the Stuffs via DHL or FEDEX...I will mail you the information soon madam

Thank You
Justice.

#201818 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 7:12 am
To another victim

Shower gels,Boxer Shorts (MEDIUM),Plain white and blue V-Neck Shirts(MEDIUM),Deodorant and Body Spray,Towel,Sponge,Sandals size 8.5,Vans for hiking Size 8.5 (2),Black Belt size 38(2) Corn Flakes,3 pack tank top white,Cereals,Powder Milk,(Short Bread cookies and Candies,soccer ball and volley ball for the kids),(2) wrist watch for me and my Commander and anything that you would like to get for me..Babe will be glad for you to get me a digital camera for me to take new pics for you and will be glad for you to get me 1 GSM UNLOCK phone so that i can hear your sweet voice..lol

#201847 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 10:52 am
This is the information.. You can send it via DHL or FEDEX..Please use the Fastest delivery.. So that i would not wait to receive the package.. Hope to hear back from you soon...
Also after sending the package email me the details to track the package.....

Name: Effah Justice
Address: school area 2nd street
city: Accra-Achimota
Zipcode: 00233

OR

Justice Effah,
P.o.box AT 364
Achimota-Mrk,Accra
00233 Ghana...