Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199945 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 5:21 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - jeffbrown - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/jeffbrown

Am here to found a good match

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

I'm an easy going fellow, non-assuming, a charmer, perhaps a little flirtatious at times, down-to-earth, polite and gentle with mid-western values. I have a subtle sense of humor that always brings out a good laugh, analytical mind, knows how to listen, perfectionist (thus I get irritated with myself), committed to my word, a little hard-headed yet, not opinionated either, I accept others for who they are and stay clear of those personalities I take exception to. I am a little shy when in a crowd but, known to strike up a conversation with a stranger while waiting in line. I am more of a country fellow, preferring to live in smaller communities and the country than the city, so long as the distance to city activities are not far. I cleanup really quickly, own a tux and am comfortable in any formal or casual setting. Music is part of my life. Singing tenor, I have been in different choral groups for the past 25 years. Therefore, theater and concerts are always a joy and so much better when walking with your number one special gal.

PMs

In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
jeff

thank you for your email.......i really want to get to let you know that i have interest in you......I can be myself when I saw your profile. Your idea of your profile is very romance ,,,am always saying this to you meaning i have interest knowing you better I will appreciate if you email me on my private email address [email protected] ..so that we can chat and learn more about each other
thanks,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199949 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 5:34 am
thank you for your email
I don't know if you have a yahoo so that we can chat through the IM, it is a fast means of communication, we can instant message ourselves, ask questions about each other and get instant answers, if you don't have one, i will appreciate if you will be able to sign up for one and download a yahoo messenger, it is free and easy

jeff

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 46.16.33.193
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199954 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 6:07 am
thank you..........just trie and create yahoo id is very easy to create okay........if you are done send me your yahoo id .. OR.. you can add my contact to your contact..so that we can chat okay
Hope to hear from you soon

#200085 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 am
I believe if you meet with me, you'll find me to be kind, smart, open, honest, and most ..importantly....i hardly get angry because i do believe that energy and time should be put into something good.... i don't shit with any woman

#200211 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 12:46 am
send me your yahoo id so we can chat l and learn more about our self's okay I love to create new things everyday, am into building of houses, hospitals, construction of roads, building of structures for companies and underground laying of oil pipes

#200288 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Thank you for your email....yes we can still talk here...but i really want to chat with you i love to chat
I dont know if you have a yahoo or msn email account, so that we can chat through the IM, it is a fast means of communication, we can instant message ourselves, ask questions about each other and get instant answers, if you dont have one, i will appreciate if you will be able to sign up for one and download a yahoo messenger, it is free and easy

jeff

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.209.222
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#200297 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:22 pm
Hello
okay i understand you
I don't use chat. also. but .i just want you to know that i have more interest charting with you..that is the reason why am asking you yahoo id okay ,,,,sorry

#200389 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:18 am
how are you doing today hope you have good day ?....thank you for your email i just email you...i really want to chat with you ....is better for you to get yahoo id okay....if you have yahoo I we appreciate if you send me here OR ON MY PRIVATE BOX
THANKS,

#200403 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 3:53 am
i feel honored,I am having a pretty good day today with my daughter,how about you?what have you been up to?, I just thought i'd share my background with you to enable you know me more.
I come from a middle-class I was born in Hungary I am the only child of my late parents, My mother is from Russian while my dad is from Hungary....i don't speak Russian though....lol, My father has worked a variety of jobs, But he ended up in as an oil merchant before he died,I was into the oil business with him but after his death I decided to go into construction as i am a graduate of civil engineer (Civil/Construction/Building Engineering).I went back to my field and as a self employed so i work for myself.
My mum was working as a medical bilker for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs,I lost both parents on a car accident about 16yrs ago it wasn't easy for me loosing my both parents on the same day,i was very close to my parents,as the only child i was spoil and they always try to provide everything i want,i was born and brought up as a catholic,I have not gone back to Hungary since i left as am not close to my relatives,we had a flight over my dad properties after he died,i was so disappointed in them and decided to move out of Hungary as i am not a material person.
I was married for 7yres to the mother of my daughter Sandra,I lost her mom to cancer of the breast about 7yrs ago,it wasn't easy for me either,it was hard for me to watch her die slowing,she was a perfect match for me,we love each other so dearly.There was true love,respect,care and understanding,always happy with each other but like i always say,everything happen for a reason so God took her for a reason.My daughter is 10yrs old now and i am so happy to see her growing up,i have been taking care of her alone since i lost her mom when she was only 5yrs old.I dated few yrs after i lost her but i met the very wrong person,she lied and cheated on me,i was so heart broken.
Some day I hope to help people make healthier, more loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps as a kind of counselor. In the mean time, I’m happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, I love to create new things everyday, am into building of houses, hospitals,
construction of roads, building of structures for companies and underground laying of oil pipes

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR TOO

#200406 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 am
okay just and get it okay ...tell more about yourself .. where do you live??

#200483 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 1:05 pm
thank you for your message.............I really sorry about your husband died ,..I want you to know that am conformable with my work and my only lovely daughter name [sandra ] i just want to let you know that am searching for a good relationship .....relationship that we lead me to a good condition......... I have a genuine warm heart and I'm looking for the same. I'm a compassionate person,easy going and loyal,loving,trusting and trustworthy. I'm not a game player and i'm honest about my feelings I love the sun,love the beach and the ocean. I like to go out and love to have fun.I am totally flexible and enjoy doing many things.I am always open to new experiences and love to try new things ........I have a little heart, and am always help people just because of love of god that i have in my heart ... I'm an energetic outgoing and social person.As long as i'm with my soul mate it doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing,it matters that we are together. I like to go out dancing, I love the music the beat and the energy....
jeff...............please look for way to get yahoo id so that we can chat understand our self's okay
hope to hear from you soon

#200491 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 pm
okay....................................THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP.7
Here are so things i am looking for in a relationship let me know if they suit what you are so seeking in a relationship.
1. To both love and care deeply about each other
2. To both want forever relationship
3. To both believe in one man for one woman
4. To both have faith and belief in God
5. To both want a sexual fulfilling relationship
6. To both want a relationship filled with trust and honestly
7. To both believe little white lies and unkind words are harmful
8. To want equal partnership, both of us giving 100% and more to make a relationship work and not just get by.
9. To both believe we should consult each other views and make decisions that is best for our family.
10. To both desire to treat each other with respect.
11. To both believe in forgiving one another of their faults, when forgiveness is asked for.
12. To both believe empathy and compassion is needed, when unexpected difficulties arise, to support whoever is suffering.
13. To both believe we should tell each other our wants and desire...

try and get yahoo id okay

#200638 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:40 pm
thank you......................Are you ready to build up serous relationship with me?? i really want to meet with you of you are ready...thank you......................

#200715 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:56 am
okay..........i want you to understand immaturity is part of life...........what matter in relationship faith,,,,honest understanding, wisdom ,If we meet, you'll find me to be kind, smart, open, honest, and most importantly

Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I too enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic). I enjoy cooking, walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to e
xpend.
Lovely jeff

#201663 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:22 am
you we also take it as urs