Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202578 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:12 pm
yes.... you are right baby..... but west Africa is the high rate of the payment ...that is the reason why i need to go okay..... the minister said if am done with this contract then we gonna pay me enough of money and i promise you some of a mouth of money

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202581 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:22 pm
okay.... am going to the airline right now baby......talk to you when i arrive
thank you i love you

okay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202587 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:46 pm
To another victim - sent at a similar time to the mail above

SAFE ARRIVAL IN AFRICA
How are you my dearest and how was your night? how amazing to get here, gain access to the internet and your lovely emails were here waiting for me, you light up my world with your words, i really do appreciate you, you are so adorable, i pray for the best to happen between us, our trip was beautiful, i had you in my thoughts all through the flight,Thanks alot of jock we jock and for your care
and a supervisor was assigned to me who will be taking me around, he took me to a beautiful guest house and they are very accommodating and loving, we spent sometime together talking and the supervisor is very friendly.
When we arrived, the first thing i did was to request for a cell phone and an internet connection as i said i would and Sandra was smiling at me because she knew why i was such in a hurry to get connected to the internet and also get a cell phone.....lol, she said i act like a teenager this days...lol, how funny, she is very happy for me though.
My request has just been granted this morning and here is my cell phone number, +234 8035 412 876 or you can try calling this way with adding this international dialing code 011 27 791413098.
We have been able to settle in well and we are very okay, the supervisor and will go get some people who will be working for us and make sure they under go a safety lecture exercise before work can commence because they need to learn more about safety.
I hope we can get to connect with each other later today because i love and miss you so much charming queen.

jeff

+27 791413098 - South African mobile number

#202595 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 12:54 am
You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky I feel so happy just being seeing your message You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.

#202601 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 1:21 am
You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life.I feel so happy just being receiving your email... You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.

#202741 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 7:04 am
Who says that flowers are only for girls? Guys love them too lol.....i need to your gift flower?

I am just writing to show the world how much I love you. From the moment that i red your message , I have always loved you... I have never stopped loving you. You are one of the most remarkable woman I've ever known. You're kind, caring, compassionate, loving and incredibly sexy.

When I am with you in your place , I will feel alive. You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I know that I don't want to even imagine. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My cavewoman, my sexy monster, there is nothing on this Earth that I could ever give you that would ever come close to how I feel about you. I want to be with you for the rest of your life, and I hope you feel the same. If only you knew how much I want to stay in your life.

send me your cellphone number i really want to hear your sweet voice baby

#202746 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 7:29 am
thank you for your message.... now you are show me that you love me and care about me honey........i want you to know you are the woman always think of, i will wanna grow old with you ... noting will stop me not to spend my rest of life with you honey...........send me your cellphone number okay....... right now am busy with the airline manager because i lost my daughter bag at the airline
thanks
my love

#202806 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 3:42 am
No........my tools and my survivable camera, and other thing they are inside the bag ,and if i don't get those tools my work is not going to be faster here baby
i don't want you to think about those things okay..........all you need to do now send me your cellphone number
thank you honey i love you so much.........................honey can you wait for me?

#202834 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:46 am
my number +234 803 541 2876 send me your code......am try to call you not go true

#203154 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:24 am
the bag is not yet found...........sorry i get back to you lately ....am busy with my supervisor in my site here........i was telling him that i lost my tools at the airport.............honey i need your cell phone number so that i can call you...i want to hear your sweet voice honey

jeff

How are you doing? i really want to let you know that I am writing to you to tell you how much you truly mean to me. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, beautiful woman I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. I hope that we last forever. I hope you are the woman my life rest of my life with .... love you, you are my baby

jeff

Hello.......how are you doing today hope all is well over there
looking forward to hear from you soon

#203305 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:46 am
am fine honey...........honey i need to talk to you on phone...........please send me your cell phone number

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my life with you
honey my bag is gun.....and my working tools are insde the bag, whiteout i don't get those tools i can do my work here

#203322 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:41 am
You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms.

send me your country calling code, i want to hear your sweet voice

#203369 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 12:49 pm
i know...................trust me and believe me when am done with my job here i will come and meet with you okay............. i really want to spend my rest of life
with you honey please i need to hear your sweet voice okay

#203459 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 2:56 am
OKAY SINCE YOU SAY SO +234 8035-4128-76 HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO KNOW IS YOU THAT YOU ARE CALLING ME

#203487 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 5:20 am
OKAY LET ME TRY NOW OKAY .. I LOVE

baby..... i have be calling your number you don't want to pick why baby............ this is my number +234 8035 412 876