Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200109 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 7:49 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - jgom - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/jgom

to love is to care

Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
Am James and was born in Germany and raised up in in the state.i went to school at College of Food Economics and Management - College of Economy and Management (FOM) - Food in Berlin to study business administration and now owning my business.my mum from state and dad from Germany,i lost my dad when i was 28 years of age,he died from a heart attack.i could remember the last days of my dad when he was telling me not to give up in this life.i asked why but told me to get him some water to drink i then went to get him the water but when i came dad was gone,he went away without saying good bye.some few months after my dad death i found a lady who's name was Evelyn by then working in my mum school.i later got to no her well and marry her but she also passed out,she dead when giving birth to my daughter ,after my wife died i have love to take my my only daughter and i take her any where i go and now she is asking me to get on with life that i should get marry to another wife that's why am here looking for my soul mate that will love me and and daughter.

My Perfect First Date
I will like to take her on a candle night dinner and then we go to the cinema and see what's next...lol

PM

Your profile got me some attraction so i wanted to know u more about you and i also discover your kind of person and maybe see how we two can make a relationship,i will like to discourse what are very important to me and you to start up a friendship then other things follow actually looking for a serious woman with a good sense of humors who will make me happy till the end of my life .I have been heart broken before and I'm tired of playing games. Just want a good woman. Someone who loves life the way it was meant for us to enjoy. It has been a really long time since I've been with anyone but what i think is important to know about that person is she communicate well, she is trustworthy, honest, with a sense of humor. I would love to have someone who loves people, animals and traveling, not particularly in any order. I would like Her to be compassionate, romantic, adventurous and maybe even a little spontaneous too. I am a very good listener and would enjoy long conversations with someone, go to events (sports, arts, etc.). Hopefully that gives you a little insight into who i am and what is important to me. If you think so too, I'd like to hear from you. I would like it very much if you Email Me. [email protected]
James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200153 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 1:49 pm
Hi Dear! My name is James Gomez ,I am a single parent ,I have a daughter her name is Mary ..she is 5 year old now,I love her so much cos she is all i have . actually her mother died after she was born since then my mother has be taking proper care of her ..well am really sorry if my English is bad ,I am a true born Germany guy, my mom and dad is from Germany i was born in Germany and raise up in Germany. i was living with my mom before she died.after her death i traveled to United State Of American,I stayed in North Las Vegas .but now i live with my daughter ,I take her along with me to any place i go ,Now i need a woman who would take care of her . , I work as a contractor. i have travel a lot all over the west Africa countries . i have been to Australian, Spain, Brazil,Germany,Ghana, i have been to Germany for about three time now to see my client .,Ivory Coast ,Nigeria Right now i am not in Las Vegas .i am in Lagos in Nigeria . i am looking to settle down Once I am back to the state, I am trying to be open to you even if it going to hurt me just trying to make my self happy i am looking for my soul mate,I want a woman who will love me and my daughter as much as I will love her. A woman who will be honest and faithful. A woman who will make me her priority, as I will make her mine too. A woman who is affectionate, loving, thoughtful, attentive and not afraid to SHOW me how much, not just tell me. A woman who can laugh with me, cry with me, love with me, etc. A woman with a good personality and sense of humor a life partner, a soul mate. If you are looking for a good Godly man Without all the games and drama and lies, that will commit to you! And will love you forever and never betray you or lie to you or leave you or give up on you. If this is what you need and search for in a man. Lets talk, lets meet, lets get together, lets try! . I am an intelligent young man who loves life and loves family and friends. I am looking for an interesting woman to talk with. I am a sweet funny guy on the exterior, but if you look deeply you will see my spiritual side and all of my hopes and dreams. There is more to a book than just the cover. i am a respectful and honest man who is not into playing games and has no time for those who revolve around drama. I don't like to argue, so I won't waste time doing so. I am not high maintenance, so i am not into high maintenance women . There are many things I enjoy in my life. I like to travel to new places and experience new things. I enjoy movies, comedy clubs, and even some theater. I like to stay active with golf and would like to find a new tennis partner again. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I love kids and animals...I do have one kid I'm like an uncle to my friends kids. Well, there's my winning sales pitch. It may not be a professional pitch but it's who I am. I will like to know more about you what do you , do you live alone how many kids you have , you still have parent , what are the thing that make you happy in a man, how I do? I guess if it works I may hear from you....

James and daughter

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200255 by Grunt Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 am
same message as before :=)

Received: from [199.21.149.151]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014
IP: 199.21.149.151
Hostname: cpe-199.21.149.151.ca.yorkinet.com
Organization: Yesup Ecommerce Solutions
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (22)
State/Region: Ontario
City: North York

sent this photo
#200283 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:14 pm
Hello XXX...
Its pretty cool to hear from you, thank you so much for your interest.I'm so glad to know more about you , I don't have any problem telling someone how I feel about them or showing them how I feel. I am a BIG communicator. I am looking for a life partner; someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for someone to love and someone to love me back. and i will love Her and marry her a marriage with no divorce long time relationship . I don't think we need to have everything in common but just the willingness to support one another and open our minds to new things. Probably the most important qualities I'm looking for are a big heart and someone that will try to constructively communicate their thoughts and feelings. I am a compassionate caring, and giving man and look for the same qualities in a woman. Actually my wife died when she want to gave birth to my son ,and the only person ..I am just looking for a woman to be called my wife with at least an once of sanity left who I can have a normal conversation with and get to know. Honesty is a must! If you find yourself lying to men because you think thats what they want to hear then you aren't for me. I may sound kinda picky, but really I am not. These are just qualities I have to do without. Still have some thing to ask you and so many question for you to answer. email me back and ask me what is it .i want to ask you..It most important in life. Sex...
James and Mary Cares

#200627 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:07 pm
Okay babe I will send them to you how are you doing? Can you also tell me more about yourself? Where you stay what you do for a living and what you are you looking for in a man? And am so sorry for the late response thanks so much James and Mary cares....

Its pretty cool to hear from you, thank you so much for your interest.I'm so glad to know more about you , I don't have any problem telling someone how I feel about them or showing them how I feel. I am a BIG communicator. I am looking for a life partner; someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for someone to love and someone to love me back. and i will love Her and marry her a marriage with no divorce long time relationship . I don't think we need to have everything in common but just the willingness to support one another and open our minds to new things. Probably the most important qualities I'm looking for are a big heart and someone that will try to constructively communicate their thoughts and feelings. I am a compassionate caring, and giving man and look for the same qualities in a woman. Actually my wife died when she want to gave birth to my daughter ,and the only person ..I am just looking for a woman to be called my wife with at least an once of sanity left who I can have a normal conversation with and get to know. Honesty is a must! If you find yourself lying to men because you think that's what they want to hear then you aren't for me. I may sound kinda picky, but really I am not. These are just qualities I have to do without. Still have some thing to ask you and so many question for you to answer. email me back and ask me what is it .i want to ask you..It most important in life. Sex.......

Image Image Image

#200803 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 pm
Hello dear how are you doing and how was your week well I will like you to also send me some pictures of yourself so I can see more of you and also if you can call me on this line we I can hear your voice +2348056627822 will be waiting to hear your voice

Regards

James and Mary Cares...

#315607 by malu53 Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:31 pm
now on zorpia with the pics posted
James Gomez
50, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
Single
I am Friendly

Am James and was born in Germany and raised up in in the state.i went to school at Berlin Institute of Technology in Berlin to study Civil Engineering and now owning my Company.my mum from state and dad from Germany,i lost my dad when i was 28 years of age,he died from a heart attack.i could remember the last days of my dad when he was telling me not to give up in this life.i asked why but told me to get him some water to drink i then went to get him the water but when i came dad was gone,he went away without saying good bye.some few months after my dad death i found a lady who's name was Evelyn by then working in my mum school.i later got to no her well and marry her but she also passed out,she dead when giving birth to my daughter ,after my wife died i have love to take my only daughter and i take her any where i go and now she is asking me to get on with life that i should get marry to another wife that's why am here looking for my soul mate that will love me and daughter.

Hello Dear, What can I say.. You look great and got me captivated with your great pic too...If I must say this, I think God must have created you on weekend so as not to be disturbed. You are looking good ..you can tell me more about yourself thanks