Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200192 by Truth10101 Mon May 05, 2014 7:23 pm
Subject: How are you ?
Reply-To: Celestia Gonzaga <[email protected]>
Whats up! I looked at all of your photo.
I'm keen on you a lot.
Let's chat!
I am a woman and simply interested in a man

FYI- included a picture of a girl in bikini
Advertisement

#205321 by kcauvel Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:33 am
same thing happened to me recently i was in a surly mood and decided to respond i noticed that the email address changed and some girl told me she was looking for a new city to move too and that she wanted to get to know me and she liked my picture....i never showed her a picture im not sure if it is a scam....just dont give them any personal info (duh)
#205356 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:27 am
Please post the email, including headers. It may be script.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#207067 by kcauvel Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 am
letter # 1
> On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 1:31 PM, Charmian Pipkin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>

> Howdy! I discovered your new pic.
> I quite like you a lot.
> Let us talk!
> I am a girl and just attracted to a male

letter # 2
hi, thank you )
I think you should know more about
my life and my hobbies so you will know if we have any common interests.
First of all my full name is YANA GOTCHAKOVA .
25years old, not too young I think? My birthday is 27 June (I'm 52.4kg and 161.5cm)..
I don't know exactly my waist, hips measurements, I don't have a reason to measure it
because I think it's OK and my body is proportionate ))
I take care of my body, I do aerobics three times a week and I go to the
swimming pool twice a week. I have no children and have no boyfriend.
I have a younger sister and her 21 years old. I love her very much,
she is very beautiful and kind. We all (my sister and our mother ) live in two-rooms flat.
we have different fathers. they live separately from us .. this sometimes happens. but I do not
blame my parents... :-)As I wrote you I live in Russa. The name of my city is Taiyga,
it's near Kemerowo city. Taiyga
is very small and Kemerowo is large city, the main city in our district.
I graduated from Kemerowo university two years ago.
I`m a menager of the big shop, my city is small but we have a big shop here. Sometimes I attend
courses in Kemerowo so I have several diplomas,
but you know in russia we don`t have good work opportunities.
But this work help me to take care about myself. When I come to your city
I think it won`t be a problem to find work on my specialization (I shall work as the simple seller).
My mother is a teacher of music in the school. I also could
play a piano a little. I like classic music, jazz, rock, lounge.
I like all kinds of music! A little about my father: he is in a good shape because
we usually make exercises together, he doesn`t work now, because he is retired already.
I love both my parents and I'm happy my parents will be not alone when I leave
them and will go to another country. Of course I will miss everybody
but I want to have my own happiness! do you have an International Airport in your city?
please write me it's name an code. or write me the name of
the nearest INTERNATIONAL Airport to you.
:whistle: (yesterday I wrote to you - I want use a special
program for young people who wants to work abroad. I also decided to do so and to use it.
This program just helps to register documents, organize travel tour
and sometimes find work for clients in any state(town)of USA, Canada or Europa (or other big country).
I just need to choose. I think I can choose your city :-B ? )If you want I can call
you when I will be in Capital, it would be nice to talk to you. We don't have
international calls here. I suppose in few days I will fly to Moscov and start my trip!
There is no any messenger in this Cafe so we can only keep emailing each other. I hope you are
not getting bored to read my emails? My address here is Taiyga (city), Shevchenko (Street)-3, fl.10 and post code:652400(zip)
So now you have a representation of who I am....
I like you! and I will look if I have more nice photos to send you. I will send it tomorrow.
and I can send to you the photo of my sister!!! Her name is Lena.

:)
Yashka

i am not going to post any pictures i am on my work computer and did not download any of the pictures in fear of a virus it seems like a nice girl i did however find her or him or them on romance scams .com and noitced the same letter sent to someone else with the same girl
#207103 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 am
The writing is that of a Slav (possibly not Russian) composing English by herself (or himself). It is not computer translated. When I was communicating with a romance scammer in Russia, she claimed to know English but did not, used a computer to translate, and turned out to be a he (I know enough Russian to communicate in writing, and Russian has gender).

Please post complete headers. They may tell where she really is.

If you are in the USA, be aware that you cannot marry a Russian (or any other foreigner) without first meeting her, and this almost certainly means that you will have to travel. I see nothing in her letter that would give any man any clue whether she (assuming she's real) would be suitable for him.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10