Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200225 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:59 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - frankconnell - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/frankconnell

Hi,my name is frank

Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

My name is frank Delgado Connell from new york,i'm 44 years old..i am here looking for friendship and relationship,searching for the woman of my dream..i'm trustworthy,understanding and confident.i'd like meet people and i'll be glad if i find my dream woman

PMs

You look great and i really wanna know much about you and be nice with you...i want a friendship that will last long and be happy with my life...

hey .... i am frank, well thanks for replying me and i hope our friendship goes a long way...have you got email or messenger id? i hardly come on here cutie... we could have a better chat and get to know each other better if i prolly have your mobile number so i can text you or messenger i.d.. hope to hear from you soon beautiful lady... *

I really wanna know you better thing you know and thing you like doing when you're less busy???cutie hope to hear from you again but then we can have a good talk on yahoo because am not really hanging here much time cutie .here is my [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200264 by Grunt Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 am
http://www.mydailyflog.com/sgtfrankconnell
Frank Conell
44 year old, man from United States

About Me and My Life
I am a loving,caring man ..i love my job so much,i hate lie and i like truth...am kind of strong and handsome due to my kind of job..am not here for fun i really want a woman in my life..thats all

profile comments :=)

IDIOTS DON´T EVEN READ A PROFILE HERE. FOOLS MORONS MONEY HUNGRY BLACK PEOPLE

Let´s. Get the the ball rolling dude. ...i will assist you in getting that 23 million you found in a cave over there. ..you just need to send me 2000.00 usd via western union or money gram to show me your serious about this
#202745 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 7:27 am
Hello,
How are you doing,my name is Frank Connell Delgado from new york.I am 44 years old...thanks for the mail and I am glad to hear from you and I will be glad to know more about you..I hope you have messenger I.d so we can talk better..I will be expecting to hear from you soon...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202817 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:03 am
My name is Frank Connell Delgado from new york,I am 44 years old and I don't have any kids ...I work as a military man under the U.S.ARMY...I was deployed to California
Republic in 2008 and when it was 2011 our deployment was in afghanistan,in 2013 I can here to afghanistan on a secret mission and presently now,I am in afghanistan...I will like to know much about you and if you don't mind send me your messenger I.d so we can talk better on yahoo...I will be forward to hear from you...XXX.

#202911 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 10:23 am
Did you have yahoo account and if you don't you will have to create yahoo account and the your I.D is what I mean as messenger in yahoo??hope to hear from you soon..

#203009 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 1:05 am
How do will get to know each other more better here and I will be glad if we can create more perfect ways to know much about ourself...I will be expecting your reply here .

#203148 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 12:58 am
How are you..firstly let me express my gratitude towards you writing and sending mail here to me,I really appreciate and I am glad for the ugly interest you have for me ...I really hope how friendship goes a long way and be happy,to be nice I want a long lasting friendship that comes up to relationship and I will be glad to have you back...thank I am sergeant Frank Connell Delgado..

Image Image

#203206 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 7:49 am
Thanks for understanding and I am glad you understand me and I will be happy again if we can chat more better and get a conducive and appropriate means of talking for we to know much about each other...once again am sorry for the typing error is made at first...

#203300 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:39 am
Thanks so much and I am happy to receive your reply here..
My name is Frank Connell Delgado.I am 44 years old and I am a widower with no kid..I lost my parents some years ago and I never had the parent love and passion..I seek for a woman,I mean a real woman of my dream,a woman that we love me and I will love her..I am a military man under U.S. ARMY my deployment was from California republic fort Bragg camp where I was for 5 year why I was on a secret mission to afghanistan as a afghanistan war operation eduring freedom xiii..I was the 264th combat sustainment 300 battalion ...deployed to fort Bragg camp in Californian republic..
Hope to hear from you soon ...