Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200299 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:34 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - danielsutton50 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/danielsutton50

Time after Time

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
I am a person that likes to have fun, enjoy life and live each day to the fullest (if that is ever possible?) I am a very open minded,easy going, caring, loving and romantic individual.I love the outdoors and wish every day would be a summer day.I love to play tennis,and work in the yard and all of that stuff.

I have been divorced a number of years now and am looking for that someone that will feel the incomplete part of my heart,that person that will always be my eye and my heart that every time I see her and even think of her,i will be filled with joy and smiles.
I am a great listener and have good sense of humor.If you want to be treated like a woman as ever wished I like having fun, making a great friendship and then maybe more. Don't get it twisted Love is a beautiful thing lets make it one so we can be happy. Contact me if you find me interesting thanks.

My Perfect First Date
On my first date i will prefer having dinner or coffee together with my date.

PM

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200314 by Grunt Tue May 06, 2014 3:15 pm
same photo on spark.com

shootingstars
Widowed, Man seeking Woman
50 years old from Ocala, FL
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Annual $: Over $100,000
#200415 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 am
Hello XXX,
How are you doing hope your day went well,i am glad that you replied my message on the dating site and here,you sound really great and now and you are so good looking i'd like to know more about and you too can know about me,you can ask me what ever you wish to know about me ok.
I just got home from work will be checking to see if respond back again.

Daniel

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.242.101.196
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200493 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 1:40 pm
Hi XXX,
how are you doing and work hope fine...i got your mail so i thought of telling you about me i am serious in serious communication with you to see where it leads to.

After University, i met a girl who i thought would be my partner for life.She was not Jewish,because I believe in marrying for love,not tradition.She was from the Caribbean,but lived in New York.I met her at a club on a weekend at the time (just for fun, not for money). We fell in love and we dated for some years then we got married,and had one wonderful kid a girl she's all have got now.We were together for 11 years,I had just finished building and designing a house for us in Florida,and we moved in but after some years she started mingling with some friends of her that led her into doing drugs,i tried several times to stop her from such act but she refuse but she sees it as if am pestling her life before i could know it she started dating one of the guys she does drugs with.One afternoon i got a later from her lawyer requesting for a divorce and still tried not to get divorce but she had made up her mind on that,that was how we got divorced but i never allowed her take our daughter along she lives with me.

Well it took me about 2 years to recover from that terrible situation that I was in.I started to drink heavily,and going to club with some friends just to forget everything.But it made my life worse.I started to do bad at my job (I was working for for someone at the time) and they had to terminate my position.I eventually went into business working for dad, he connected me with his clients as well as having new clients.I went to get my business lincense and started with working with dad fully but dad passed away after a year.I stopped drinking and clubbing,but i do have an occasional vodka and grapefruit juice as well as wine (not at the same time).I visit my late dad about once a month at the cemetery,leaving flowers, and sprucing up the plots,but I really do not wish to live the rest of my life alone but with someone i can grow old with happily. I have been working for myself for the past 8 years or so, I was thinking of going into retirering, building up my life completly with that woman for me atleast i can be happy again. This way, if I find the princess of my dreams, the one I could be a full good time husband to my queen, as well as perhaps.Well I think I bored you enough already.

My house has a living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room with fireplace, family room with fireplace, study, library with fireplace,a wine cellar (yet it is on the first floor) guest suite with full bath, and 3 half baths.the second floor has 3 bedroom suites, a study/loft and a master bedroom suite.

I also have 2 4-car garages, one with an guest apartment above and the other has an office above

1, What is your full name's?

Mine: Daniel Sutton

2, What are you doing for a living?

I am an Oil Retailer(buying and selling)

3, Do you exercise regularly? I exercise 2 to 3times a week

4, Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?

I feel I am a very considerate and compassionate person, putting every ones feelings ahead of mine

5, Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?

Most definitely, that is the only way to go

6, How often do you lose your temper?

Very rarely

7, What do you do when you're alone?

I play the piano, watch classic movies,play golf,i like d beach

8, If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

I like New Jersey, but I have a place in Miami, on Collins Drive, as well as NYC on Perry Street

9, What are your three favorite states?

New Jersey, Florida, NYC

10, Do you have any pets?

I have a koi pond

11, Do you enjoy cooking?

Yes I have to eat, I love cooking Italian as well as Caribbean

12, Are you patient?

Very patient, I have to be in my business

13, Are you romantic?

I am a hopeless romantic

14, Do you love unconditionally?

Yes, always

15 , Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?

Never, when my wife was cheating i was very strong,she always told me I can look , but never touch

16, When you go anywhere are you usually on time?

I am usually 15 minutes early, rather be scolded for being 15 minutes early than 5 minutes late

17, How often do you like to go out?

I go out for dinner 3 times a week

18, When dining out what food do you enjoy?

Hamburgers, pizza, Italian food, eggs and waffles

19, How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach?

I am a 10 minute walk from the beach

20, How much do you like reading?

I read about an hour a day

Until next time my sweet princess

Daniel

#200636 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:38 pm
Good Morning Heidi,
how are you doing...Yes this is a relationship because i am interested in one because am interested in one that is why i contacted you in the first beginning mind you i was at work when i saw you reply then when i got home i emailed you,i am not an idle man because i hate idleness and i am a business man always busy,i thought relationship starts by telling about each other that was why i took my time in telling you more about me but sorry that you see it as RUBBISH,i don't like only chat thing that much but i thought you could set out time to chat as wanted to do during even after work. I am not a kid neither am a teenager that i should see love as a new thing that i don't have anything else to do,i am interested in a serious long term relationship that will lead to marriage,if you read my profile on the dating site you will understand me more and know that i am real and serious in know you and that is why i contact you. i have to stop here working
time,i hope to hear from you if possible.

Daniel.

#200726 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 am
Dear XXX,
well maybe in a way i have said something you don't like but i replied because of the you put in words,i know we are compatible if we can try don't give up we can work it out...how did your day go today i hope fine...i really do like to know more about you okay.i hope to hear from you again.thanks

#200813 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:32 pm
Dear XXX
but you shouldn't just conclude just like that,you are yet to know me same as me i am not a bossy man okay.
believe me you that as time goes on you will understand me more better,happiness and love is all we dream for and i promise you will find them with me because that is exactly what i am looking for i want to be perfect with you because no one is perfect,when i saw your profile and your picture i said to my self that you are the one for me.

Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are, you end up being complete with your loved one.

So my dear give me the chance to be happy again and falling in love again,there is no harm trying just give me a try okay hope to hear from you soon.

Daniel

#200961 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 6:44 am
Good morning Heidi,
Yes i have lost in the past in my previous marriage but i don't want to lose any more that is why we both are here just as i said i want to be perfect with you because i see in you that you are a good woman and i want to be with such a woman like you,please let your past go away no matter the experience you have had in the past lets open a new chapter in our lives that will lead us to a promising and a everlasting happiness.

As i woke up this morning reading your message though i expected your statement but at the same time i still feel a little bad..although there is a saying that said that Nothing Good Comes Easily. my heart and my whole being still longs for you Heidi all you want as woman is here and i am ready to give all to you name them,happiness,love,time,fun,respect,understanding,caring satisfaction just name it...i can only achieve all this with you because i am not perfect neither am i God please give me the chance to come into you Heidi.

#201060 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 2:44 am
Just as i mentioned in my message if you read it well you will know what am talking about.
can you send me your pictures please even if is one

#201149 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 12:47 am
Hi Honey,
I have been thinking about you since i your pictures i must tell you that you are so good looking i am attracted to you and you seem to have all am looking for in a woman.

When it comes to beauty some say beauty comes from the inside and some say from the outside and some say from both but they never said beauty could be such a precious master piece until the day I saw you,Your eyes aren't just beautiful, they are a gateway to a world that I want to be part of that is your world.Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world.

All the beautiful things in life are not seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.You are so beautiful that I really believe when our creator thought of beauty, He saw only you.You are not beautiful because I looked at your body, but because I looked into your eyes and I saw what was in your heart.Darling, you look divine! If I were to present your picture in heaven, so many angels will hide their face in shame.you are so good looking XXX. If i may ask are you in any position in your church? i will love to go to church with you some day. am still here waiting to get your reply.

#201228 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:25 pm
Hi Sweetie,
You are a Preacher wow i am glad to hear that means you will draw me more closer to God,although i have the fear of God i was born and raised in a Christian home we always go to church every Sunday when my parents were alive.

I am into Oil and Gas i buy and supply to my customers sometimes i work internationally i travel for business sometimes i have been busy with business since after my divorce,now i said to my self it is time to get a woman in my life and then i find you i pray that we will work things out and be together.

Sweetie tell me what you want in a man.

Do you do any other job apart from preaching?

I have a daughter who lives with me,she is 13years of age she is fine if i find a woman in my life,i am interested in find one i can grow old with with and be happy together.
I own my house so far i am enjoying business because it puts food on
my table i took over the business after the death of my Dad.

I love to love and to be loved and be happy no games and no cheating,when i am in a relationship i love that person with all i am,i don't compromise neither do i hurt the other person.

You can ask me what ever you would like to know about me i am hear for you XXX.

Daniel

#201231 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:33 pm
Same here i am a honest man,i am hard working,you got all that in me.
Can you get a yahoo ID so we can be able to chat maybe after working hour in the evening?

#201381 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:36 pm
Hi Sweetie,
how are you doing i hope you are doing fine,i just want to let you know that someone here is seriously thinking about you and i have been praying to God that this opportunity we've got will not pass us by i know God will be speaking to you since you are more close to him,i know God is saying yes to you and i.
I was just suggesting if you can get yahoo id but its fine if you don't want to...what about we talk on phone some times?

Tell me sweetie how many kids you have?

do you have siblings?

are your parents alive and still together?

My both parents are dead,my only brother was shot when he was in school some years back so i am the only left alive.

I miss you Dear XXX

#201570 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 am
Hi Sweetie how are doing i hope you a had wonderful day.
You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You!I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you.Put you head to my heart. Hear the beating of my burning desire flow around my body. Close your mouth around mine, taste all I am. Feel my heat, my fire, light up inside me as you come closer. See the pure, raw love I hold for you. And let us burn together. Forever. We can already see each others flames flicker in ecstasy, together, as they will always. Forever.Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends.It's quite peculiar for bees and butterflies to not notice a beautiful flower like you,Your looks may grab my eye, but your personality will hold my heart.