Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201795 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 4:13 am
Good morning my Dear XXX
If only I was with you,I would kiss you. If only was beside you, I would embrace you tight.But since I'm far from you,I'll let the angels do it for me today...but next time it will be my turn.When i think rain,I think about singing. When I think about singing, it's a heavenly tune. When I think about heaven then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you.Friends are angels that come from above. Sent down from God for you to love.So if you are sad, and don't know what to do.Just remember that I care for you!If I ever saw an angel,it was in your eyes.They said angels were supposed to come from the sky, that means I'm lucky, cause one fell from above for me that God send from above and you are his servant that preaches his words.if today,a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute,I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201819 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 7:18 am
Morning sweetie,how are you doing and how is the weekend over there? how are you preparing for tomorrow's preaching?

Sweetie i write those poems by self i only write them when i have feelings for someone like i do to you,mostly when am thinking about that special one. Sweetie can we talk on phone sometimes if you don't mind? here are few of my pictures i hope you like them.

Cheers

Image ImageImage

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202130 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:45 pm
Good my Sweetie,
You are my soul mate,my sweetheart,you are my dream come true,from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you..Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you,I was doing great until I ran out of stars.True Love is loving that someone one even with their worst faults and flaws. Forgiving and Forgetting their wrong doings,Enduring and being Kind always trusting and not easily angered,always trusting and hoping and never failing.There may be many flowers in a man's life, but there is only one rose.destiny decides who you meet in your life but its your heart that decides who gets to stay in your life

#202589 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 pm
Hi Sweetie,how are you doing and how is work hope fine
sorry i have not write to you for past some days now i have been busy with with businesswhich am still yet to complete here is my number
Love you and miss you alot (352) 474-8644 you can call me but if i dont respond you can leave me a voicemail okay.

1-352-474-8644 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Newberry, FL

#202726 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 5:49 am
Hi sweetie,this is how you will dial the number +1352 474-8644 i miss you so much.i have to go bak o sleep now,call my in the morning my time okay.

#203166 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 2:05 am
Hi sweetie,when are you going to call me +1352 474-8644 or you can send me sms so i can call you okay.
I miss you

#203216 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 am
Hello Sweetie i sit here waiting for your calls all day but didnt heart from you,can i have your number so i can call you myself?

#203561 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:13 am
Hello sweetie,how are you doing and how is work,sweetie i have really miss you so much you seem not to be sending messages to me,what is going on or have you found someone else? please it will really hurt me because i am stuck on you...i really do want us to meet if you dont mind we can work towards it...soon i will be going on a business trip to west africa so i can use that opportunity to visit you,sweetie please can you try and sign up on yahoo messenger so we can get more close communication,am really missing you and wish we are together already so i can hold you in my arms. hope to hear from you to know what you think.

#203677 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 am
Is that all you read in the mail i sent to you,i believe i talked about other thing why is it that you only commented on the yahoo thing?

#203814 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:07 am
Sweetie how are you,i got your mail why would i disappear from the woman i have learned to Love,when i love i love with all of me and my heart and soul,i don't joke with love and feelings i have fully ready to be with you till eternity i see no reason why i should stop talking to you is like when i stop breathing so my sweetie don't be afraid and stop seeing me like other men you have come across in the past i am a different person with different intention which is to be married again and be happy again,but this will happen if the bother us will take it serious and work towards it at the end will have every reason to be happy,i am sure of my self and so far so good a day does not go by without the thought of you in my head...i have stop searching i am concentration on you now and i have this strong believe that we will make it together,so please sweetheart follow me with all you heart and stop comparing me with your past ok. it was a thought that is why i asked you to get the yahoo messenger so we can be able to chat easily if you take me the way i do take you,you would do it so we can move to a better part of this relationship okay. I Love you sweetheart.

#205161 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:02 am
Hello sweetie,

how are you doing i have really missed you and am sorry i have not send mail to you,i called you some times but you don't seem to pick up your calls most time,anyways i have been busy lately with business i told you i was travelling to Ghana to complete my business...i got here 2days ago i am preparing to go for clearance for the drums of the oil then i can sell deliver to my clients and get paid then i can come back home so we can plan on meeting...i am in the hotel room now so i will be writing you most time now because everything is working out fine. here is the number you can call me on any time +233230989257 just dail it the way you see it okay...i hope to hear from you soon right tell me your time so we can know the time different so i will know when to call you okay.

miss you sweetie

Daniel

#205176 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:44 am
Sweetie,i am glad you replied me,i have really missed you my love...its morning here in Ghana 6:30am here i will be waiting to talk with you on phone. what is your time now?

#205227 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:29 pm
Oh okay...i hope you have a nice day at work i am also preparing to go the custom to make enquiry on the clearance and to know how much it will cost.

so sweetie tell me how are we going to meet because after this trip i will be very free and i am planning to go on vacation so i then i can be able to visit you if you dont mind...let me know when you will be free so we can make out a schedule on meeting okay.

Love You

#205244 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:12 pm
Yes sweetie,I can apply for a business trip or for vacation that way it will be easy for me to get the visa...with my documents i will get the visa that is not a problem,i am not spending much time here in Ghana once i get done with the business i will be going back home and then i will apply for the visa. Sweetie i am waiting for your call so i can hear your voice,sweetie i want you to know that i will stand by you forever and i cant wait to be with you and also meet with your family,i can be your hero sweetie.

#205301 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:29 pm
sweetie,how was your day at work...i have been waiting to get your call or did you forget to call me?
please do call me ok i miss you