Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201774 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:01 am
Hello my charming XXX angel.
Been right here thinking about how we got started.... It has been a long time since we've been exchanging messages and now it has become a dream come true. I can't believe how long I've been loving you and how long I contained my love and feelings for you. The look of your eyes and that smile that you gave within you heart which makes you response to my messages also the beautiful messages that you have sent to me, melted my heart away. Those smooth and nice words of yours, oh I wished I would've given you a kiss right away. As soon as I read from you, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. I wish to take you on a journey to paradise and make you the happiest woman on earth.

I am so in love, In love with Joy, In love with happiness, In love with anger, In love with frustration, In love with Tears, In love with you, because life without someone so calm and honest like you is meaningless and bunch of shit. I love because love is fruitful, Love is kind, Love is Motivating, Love is Comforting, Love is love and that's why with me you gonna find fruitfulness and comfort, with me you will always be happy and even be the happiest soul on earth cause am gonna spoil you with love and caring. I love the way you write to me and also the way you fits your words in your messages, I couldn't talk, my mouth felt dumb and I stuttered. I wished I had known you for long, you're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen.

I have never feel this way before and also i have never fall in love like this before but you came my way and make me realize that truly you are the God sent and am ready to give my heart away to you, love you forever and make you my everything. Been waiting for the God sent and the honest, easy going, faithful, kind and understand woman for 3 years and now i found you, i found you to love and to always be there for you, i found you to always making you happy and never see you sad. Please i will be so hungry to read from you and also can't wait to chat with you , you are the best.

Faith In Love,
Garry Kevin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201780 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:30 am
My work is going fine. Do you have yahoo mail so we can chat on yahoo messenger ?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202381 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 am
I haven't been ignoring you Baby, something terrible happened here which really took all my time... My son fell from the Hotel stair case so people at the hotel rushed him to the Hospital.. The Dr said He broke His arms, ribs and had some scars on His face and He's still in coma. He's receiving treatments already, so i was with Him at the hospital and also looking for where to get money for his treatment but i could not get any help from anyone, so i have to rush back to the Hotel now to see if you can help me cos the Hospital is demanding for atleast half payment of my son's bills to continue treating Him which is not done in the states and i lost my master card in the process of rushing myself to the Hospital and there's no way i can pull money out plus i don't have any cash on me so i will be very glad if you can loan me some money so i can pay my son's bill and i promise to refund it back to you as soon as i get home with you. I know this is not right for me to be asking you for money but i really don't have any choice than to ask u to safe my son life Baby so i will be very glad if u can do this for me... I promise to pay you back when i get to you

#202452 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:13 am
Thanks for getting back to me. The bill is $1800 but the doctor said i will have to pay half of the bill before he can continue to treat him. So i will be glad if you can help me with the half of the bill of the hospital bill, the half bill is $900. And i promise to pay it back to you when i get to you. You will be sending it to the doctor info. Here is the info to send it to

RECEIVER'S NAME: WASIU SULAIMON OLASUNKANMI
QUESTION: WHAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE

Note: You go to western union store. So when you send it you will reply me back with the MTCN, Sender Name and address you send it from and the amount you send.
Thanks a lot for your support and i promise never to disappoint you. Will be waiting to read back from you soon

#202508 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:45 am
Yea it can get to here without account, you just need to go the western union store and send it without asking for any account details. If i can withdraw money here i wouldn't have ask you for help. Please i need your help to safe my son life. Just go to western union store and tell them you wanna transfer money, so they will just give you western union form to fill, you will fill it and with the info i gave to you, that all. Please help me out so i can pay my son hospital bill i promise to pay you back as soon as i get to you.

I hope am not bothering you with my issue. Please honey i just need your help. I promise to pay you back the money. You will surly see western union there in your country. Please help me out so the doctor can continue with the treatment

#202815 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:00 am
But why havent you go and get it send, which you know my son life is in danger now. Please i really need your help, i need you to help me out