Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206944 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:31 am
Okay baby but please make sure you send the money this week. I love you sweaty.

Thoughts of you warm my heart like a moon lit summer night If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, because that's when you'll understand the true meaning of unconditional love. I love you so much dreary.

Hello Sweaty have been sending you messages but l couldn't get any reply from you. I hope you're doing good? I want to ask you when you'll go to the bank to transfer the money. My Baby Heidi l need to hear from you. I love you so much dreary.

Sweaty today is friday when am l going to hear from you. Am here waiting to hear from you sweaty.

Hello baby why didn't l hear from you, where have you been? Are you still busy working. l hope everything is perfectly okay with you has l look so worried, thinking and missing you baby.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207114 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:52 am
Baby l must confess to you am not happy. Am not concentrating on my project this day because of my kids. They need the money l ask you. My weekend will be so quiet as well as l don't feel like going out. Tell me sweaty have you transfer the money on Friday has you promise?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207335 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 pm
Hello Sweaty, how was your night? l hope you enjoy your weekend. l check your time now and l saw its 12 noon. When are you going to bank to get the money sent sweaty?

Baby what's going on, why are you putting me on this much stress. You said the money will be sent today, so why didn't l hear from you since morning.

#207455 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:14 pm
Sweaty am sorry l don't mean to hurt you, you should know am not selfish am only trying to care and show you how much have been troubled from my kids. I don't love you because of money, my love for you is true and genuine. I explain everything about my project to you, the work must get to stage of completion before l can have access to my money. I never mean to hurt you sweaty, am sorry and l don't want you to feel bad about me. Please for the sake of the true love we share don't cancel the transaction. My love for you is true and you have occupied my heart with your love which l can never share with any other woman in this life. Am sorry if l hurt you but l don't mean to. I love you so much dreary.
Apology to wife XXX.
Love you XXX.

#207516 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 am
Thank you dreary for accepting my apology, l want you to know you're the joy of my life. I love you so much dreary.

#207808 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:41 am
Thank you my love, l love you so much. I will confirm it now and get it send to my kids immediately. I love you so much sweaty.

Baby l have confirm from my friend if the money is there in his account but he said it was not there yet. Sweaty how much do you send and please send me the confirmation of the money sent. So that l can show him. I love you sweaty.

#207941 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:53 am
It's okay my love. I will tell you immediately the money reflect in the account. How are you intending to spend your weekend sweaty.

Sweaty how is work today? l never hear from you today, l miss you and love you sweaty.

#208026 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:06 am
Okay sweaty why are you in a rush? l love you.

#208143 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm
Okay sweaty thank you. I heart is fill with joy each time l read and hear from you. Catch fun as it's sunday. I love you so much.

#208248 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:27 pm
Yes dreary you make me a full happy man. Have a bless new week my love.

#208324 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 am
Amen, my prayer is always working for you. My love am still expecting the arrival of the money as l was told its wasn't there yesterday Monday. But l hope by Wednesday it should fully arrive. I love you dreary.

#208458 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 am
Sweaty, how are you doing at work today? l want you to ask your bank if the money has left there bank. Today is the 4th day which you have sent the money, so l still hope it can reflect in the account tomorrow. Sweaty confirm and get back to me. I love you

#208527 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 pm
Okay sweaty l will be waiting to hear from you what you heard from the bank. XXX queen of my heart.

#208589 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:13 pm
Okay sweaty, am sorry am putting you in this stress but l believe you understand has am also here for you any time you need my assistant too I won't hesitate to do exactly what you request from me. The money did not reflect in the account even today. I want to be sure you didn't make any mistake about the account you send the money. Can you send me the account you send the money to. So l can be sure there is know mistake because no money in the account today which is the 5th day. Is there any copy of confirmation slip you collected from the bank for sending the money? If yes, attach it and send it to me. I love you dreary.

#208723 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 pm
Hello sweaty,
Tonight when you look up at the stars, try and count them all. I miss you that much. When you go to the beach, try to count every grain of sand. I trust you that much. When you go in the water, try and count each drop of water in the ocean. I need you that much. When your heart beats, try and count each and every beat for a day. I love you that much.
Sweaty want you to do me a favor by using Western Union to resend the money directly to Nigeria tomorrow the kids need it by 11:00am XXX time. That is what l use always without given any problem. l will be so much happy if you can get it send by tomorrow morning. l don't how l can thank you enough for doing us a favor. l love you so much dreary.

You can send it with the same info:
Name: Olanrewaju Azeez Olatunji
City: Lagos
Zip code: 23401

Please sweaty l trust you and l want you to do this for your kids because your kids are mine and l believe you accept mine also has yours. We all
are one family now. Please sweaty use western union tomorrow morning.

l love you so much dreary.

XXX queen of my heart.