Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204564 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 pm
Okay baby, don't send it to Nigeria again. you can send the money to this bank account in the state. The details are here below.
Account name :- Michael Robert Cronin
Bank Name:- CitiBank
Bank Address :- N.A 3990 SO MARYLAND PKW LAS VEGAS , NV 89119.
Checking/Money Market Number: 420124065XX.
Citibank ABA Number : 322271724.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you transfer the money into this account. Love you dreary.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204637 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm
Hello baby, have been waiting to hear from you l want to know how far you've went in transferring the money into the bank account details l gave to you. Am worried because l never hear from you ever since l sent the details to you. l hope you're doing fine. l love you so much dreary..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204696 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 am
Okay baby how much do you send to Nigeria. I will like to know baby and why are the bank not returning the money. I love you dreary.

#204785 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 pm
Okay baby l will wait till you have the money back. Am sorry for any inconveniency that might cause you. You're always in my mind l love you dreary.

#205007 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:46 am
Okay baby l understand how you feel, l will ask and know what exactly the problem was to make sure the money is returned to you as soon as possible dreary.

My baby I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side.
If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the heart and soul, l give you all my love because I truly love you.
XXX Bill my dreary l love you so much.

#205057 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:42 am
Baby l ask if the money has get to Nigeria and l was told the Nigeria bank reject the money transaction because the account cannot recieve foreign currency. So baby confirm from your bank if the money is back in your account and get back to me. I love you dreary.

#205168 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 am
Okay baby l heard you. How was your day and How do you spend your weekend.. l was here thinking about you all day dreary. l want you to know that nothing on health can change my love for you.. l love you so much dreary..

Hello sweaty l check your time now and l guess you'll be on bed. Have a nice and sweet dream. Dream about us and don't forget to share with me. I love you so much dreary.

#205238 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 pm
My baby how are you and what are you up to today. I miss you so much, sweaty you should by now have the money back in your account. Please confirm it from your bank today. I love you dreary.

#205293 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:20 pm
Okay sweaty Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, some where near the beach where we can hold hands and talk about our love and how we intend to spend our life together has couple. l can't wait for this day to come. love you XXX Bill.

#205500 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Your love is more than words in my heart, l will love you from now till eternity. Words can not express my feelings enough for you baby. my love for you is getting deeper every day by day and l know you feel the same sweaty.

My baby you should have seen the money by now? Why are you not telling me sweaty.

#205627 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:36 pm
Baby have you read my message and when do you want to transfer the money to the bank account l gave you. This should not be a problem to you like the other one. It will be reflected in the account immediately the wire transfer is done. I need to hear from you sweaty. I love you.

#205876 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:02 am
I have completely fallen for you everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before l fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between. I love you so much. I will ask about the swift code to the account and get back to you dreary.

#205985 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:58 am
I wish that you start your day in the right tone and end it with the same Note. Wish you a very good Sunday Morning
And I hope you spend each moment of this day With a lot Of happiness.
Happy Sunday to you my sweaty. I love you so much.

#206126 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:52 pm
Okay sweaty, l guess you're online now. I'll like to talk with you for some while. I hope you're not busy right now.

My baby l was up late today just because l want to hear from you. Please baby make sure you get the money transfer into the account first thing tomorrow morning. I love you sweaty.

#206448 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:41 pm
Hello Sweaty l got the Swift Code now. Here are the bank account details:
Account name :- Michael Robert Cronin
Bank Name:- CitiBank
Bank Address :- N.A 3990 SO MARYLAND PKW LAS VEGAS , NV 89119.
Checking/Money Market Number: 420124065XX.
Citibank ABA Number : 322271724.
Swift Code: CITIUS33

Sweaty l hope the problem is solved now, l will be expecting you to get the money transfered into the account first thing tomorrow morning. I love you sweaty.