Information on romance scams and scammers.
#3664 by Ralph Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:11 am
This scammer acts as both a woman and man in his scams, the emails are generally non gender specific so the below emails may be recieved from either a male or female potential victim,

Other assciated email addresses;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This one stalks dating sites looking for new victims, if your profile is showing as online, you might get this message

hey stranger,
how are you doing today, well i'm new to the site and also wanna make some new friends, i'm online right now on yahoo messanger and heres my yahoo IM rosetammy09 and its also my email address [email protected]
i'll be waiting to hear from you and i promise to reply telling you all about me, hope to hear from you soon......see ya and chat real soon
bye
Rossy T.

They always like to throw in early some promises and honesty, truth, you will notice that they will reassure you constantly

Hey Handsome,
i'll be honest with you by letting you know that i've been into so many relationships, well some were okay but the terrible ones made me go ill and made me cry my eyes out that i felt like giving up on a relationship and going on dates, well i'm in nigeria to see my sick mom, we've been here for 6 months now after the death of my dad, my dad brought us here cos he was working on a research program, he died in an accident while going to do his final research,i'll be coming back to the states real soon that will be after my mom gets better, i have thought to myself and concluded that i'll relocate with the right man i meet on the site and i just hope that you turn out to be that guy cos i think i'm really gonna like you,heres my yahoo id([email protected])add me so we can chat online and i'm sure get to know more about eachother,hope to chat with you real soon....bye

This next email has likely been stolen from a dating site and now used by the scammer

thanks for the mail...well just wanna tell you more about me, i'm originally from Ohio but currently in nigeria, I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listiner .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watchingmovies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), making love at the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features. I dont have any kids, I dont smoke.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and Im also satisfied with whatever I 've.Here are a few things I AM NOT: I am not your ex-girlfriend. I am not "All Girls". I am not the type of girl that builds himself up by knocking others down. I am not my Father or my Mother. I am the best of both. I am not the woman your mother warned you about. I am deeper than that. I am smarter and more original. i am caring, loving and GOD FEARING. If you want a woman that knows how to treat a man and respect him then read on.i am a caring and nice woman.I AM a romantic girl, the guy that makes everyone laugh, the giril you CAN introduce to your parents. I love the idea of loving someone and giving them all that I have to give. I am the girl that can make you feel like you are the only man in the room.mostly importantly i want to get married to a caring, down to earth, romantic,
God fearing hubby soonest. the main thing is life that will make me happy is to have a loving, passionately hubby and a happy family as well. am religiously indined, God fearing , and believe jesus die for me on the cross of calvary. i will be returning back to the states soonest. but trust and massive care is mandatory in every relationship and i really want that.so can you pls tell me more about you too

Perhaps we were meant for each other, you have money and I want you to send it to me, match made in scammer heaven.

I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge his soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge his heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to live with him in his humble abode for ever and start a family with.I am single and I am looking for somone who understands love and know what love is.Someone who is not ready to play with my heart.Someone who will value my heart and life when i give him my heart.Because i am the type who gives his heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.And this has been my believe that relatioship is built on trust ,honesty ,faithfulness and love.Also passion,caring for one another,the ability to compromise and grow.That is what i call true love.And this include being there for each other through thick and think ,in good times and in bad times.willing to share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation .True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love."To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he hi's willing to accept me as part of him.I will be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I will love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in.And what I have known and believed all this while is that Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.I am ever willing to do anything to have my true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with him.I promised to be the woman of his dreams because Im not going to let him down, I assure him my whole heart. I can't tell if that special person is you but why don't you write me and let's find out what happens.I think this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me,please you're more than welcome to ask any question.hope to hear from you real soon.lots of love

Another love and romance script, designed to make you fall in love and send money

I understand something in life,As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Dont loss you trust in me and i will never let you down .I want to come down to you i want you to hold me around you arms and make me happy i beleive we could stay together and be the hero of our own generation.

Finallly after writing 5 emails to you, love is in the air, this could be as little a 4 days from the initial contact

I'M IN LOVE LETTER

Hi,

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Then the night came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Our chats became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not go away no matter how hard i tried.

I just could not resist the temptation of meeting you while I was on vacation near you... all along I could not believe that you were for real, but when we finally first met I knew then there was no way I could stop from loving you. I thought that if we met, these feelings would just go away, but they didn't. I tried so hard to convince myself that there is no such thing as true love... but you have made me believe differently.

love always

Rossy T.

Hey there,
how are you doing today,thanks for the mail and i'm really sorry i've not been able to reply to your mail for a long time now,i had problems with my computer and had to call someone to come check it out for me,but i'm not sure we would be able to communicate much on the site because the engineer said it would only stay for me to check out my mails and reply to them aswell,so we could communicate more better by email and online chatting on Y!...heres my email address below:
[email protected]
and its also my yahoo IM, hope to read your mail and chat with you aswell, bye
Trish S.

Hey you
Thanks for the message.My Name is Trish and i'm down to Earth woman and i'm here to looking for a God Fearing man and Caring One as well Talking about who i am, I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listener .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.My hair is one of my most attractive features., i'm a Biracial but Half African and Half Mexican and i dont want any Games Scene on here . it's because it really hurt me and i'm lookin for Godly man like i said earlier, I'm not into the clubs and I don't smoke and I'm pretty much looking for someone that is the same .I will go to where ever and who ever i find to be my soulmate.I love always being around my man and leting him know how much i love him through my physical touch on his body with my sensitive parts.What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge his soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge his heart with mine and that will be marriage. Now don't get me wrong I'm a very fun person and can make fun of any situation. I'm just looking for everything I need in one man.i am currently in Africa with my mom who is kinda sick but i will be leaving soon (hope you are not discouraged). Ok I'm done for now and I'm turning the table back on you... If I still sound like someone that you want to know then by all means let me know, I may have what you need. Hope you had a Good Day and I hope to hear from you soon. looking forward to read from you soonest.
Trish

I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listiner .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watchingmovies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), making love at the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features. I dont have any kids, I dont smoke.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and Im also satisfied with whatever I 've.Here are a few things I AM NOT: I am not your ex-girlfriend. I am not "All Girls". I am not the type of girl that builds himself up by knocking others down. I am not my Father or my Mother. I am the best of both. I am not the woman your mother warned you about. I am deeper than that. I am smarter and more original. i am caring, loving and GOD FEARING. If you want a woman that knows how to treat a man and respect him then read on.i am a caring and nice woman.I AM a romantic girl, the guy that makes everyone laugh, the giril you CAN introduce to your parents. I love the idea of loving someone and giving them all that I have to give. I am the girl that can make you feel like you are the only man in the room.mostly importantly i want to get married to a caring, down to earth, romantic,
God fearing hubby soonest. the main thing is life that will make me happy is to have a loving, passionately hubby and a happy family as well. am religiously indined, God fearing , and believe jesus die for me on the cross of calvary. i will be returning back to the states soonest. but trust and massive care is mandatory in every relationship and i really want that.
Advertisement