Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208138 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm
And who did they say is behind it because I don't get it if they say there is a fraud investigation going on whiles they know you are the one who sent it. You need let them understand that you were the one who sent the package and there is nothing fraudulent about it. Or better still they should return back your package. I do not trust a bit of what they are saying. Tell them to return to you the package.

Babe I will call you so we talk but I have to use my work phone which I think will appear private number so I want you to answer when I call okay.
Love you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208308 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 am
Okay honey, if you say so. The number is +1 720 663-9734.
It has not been working well in receiving calls lately, but just give it a try, but in case you are not able to reach me on that. try and reach me on a co-workers roaming service number that he uses here, his is working well. Just tell him you want to speak to your husband, Mr. James and he will give it to me okay. That is (+233 241 55-8505).
I will be expecting your call.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208460 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:19 am
Okay honey, I will be expecting your call then.

#208536 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 pm
Okay babe...I will call you later.

Hello honey, I called you with other number and it went through but there was no answer either from you..... By the way have you heard anything from XXX yet?

#208537 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 pm
From the fake son

Hello mummy, missed you so much. How are you doing mummy. Please I was waiting for dad to tell me something about what I told you but he still keeps mute about it. I want to know if you did tell him. He also promised me some other things for my birthday that wasn't included in the items he sent to me. I feel so bad now and I just don't know what to say to him. Dad failed me!

#208708 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 pm
I'm amazed why they are saying all this... Just tell them to return you the packages. That's all because I sent mine through FedEx and there was nothing like that. How can an ipad and playstation be held for investigation.?
Just tell them to return the packages to you, but for the mean time I do not think it'll be advisable to print out all emails, it'll be a waste of time as they have already requested the return of the package. Just let them return it to you. I think that will be good. Mr. Floyd is a family friend.

By the way how are you doing? I miss you so much and I hope you did too. Hope all is well with you sweaty!

#208709 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:19 pm
From the fake son

I don't understand mummy, which address and which things. Were you sending me something? I received some packages sent to Mr. Floyd by dad.

#208747 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 pm
Oh mummy, could you then forget about the present and send Mr. Floyd the money I was talking about to get me the iphone please? I need that iphone please. I don't think dad will do that for me because it has taken a long time and he's done nothing about it. Mr. Floyd is a friend of my dad. I guess dad told you about him right?

#208866 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:28 am
Same here, I don't understand this. I just want them to return the package.

How's your health my love, hope you good? I've been so tired here with work. Always busy all day.

#208867 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:29 am
He said, mostly dad sends through western union with his name and address.
His name is Mr. Floyd Vent, and address is 1211 Vail street, Stuttgart, Arkansas, 72160.
He said you should give me a (MTCN) and I should give to him to cash the money.

#208992 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:25 pm
Hello Alan's mum, this is Mr. Floyd. Sending it through my personal account will take a long time for it to reflect in my account since you are far away. It's best if you send through Wester Union or MoneyGram. Just go to their office and tell them you want to send money and give them my details that Alan gave you and they will help you with it. As soon as you send it, forward to Alan the MTCN and the AMOUNT and he'll give it to me so I can use in cashing of the money.
Thanks

#209016 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:38 am
Yes, I can always imagine how busy you are at work. I always miss you and understand you perfectly. I wish I could hear from you every second, but I know your work will not permit you and mine as well. But I know very soon we will be together and I'll have you to myself all the time.
Love you and always know that sweetheart. You are all I need and I thank God all the time for giving me you.

#209085 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:56 pm
I went to church and afterwards I'll be going to the beach to feel the cool breeze there sweetheart. How about you?

#209086 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 pm
From the fake son

What's wrong mummy? Did something go wrong with Mr. Floyd?

#209206 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 am
From the fake son

Really mummy. I never knew he was the one to receive the package. Then I will find another person to help mummy. But please don't tell dad about it please.