Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205786 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:32 pm
Good to know all is well with you and also your kind concern to pray for me honey.... I thank you so much and I want you to know I will never let you down in anything and I mean anything... I will always be there for you in all things and make sure I be the pillar of happiness in your life forever.

I love you and will always love you. Take care and always know that I do miss and care about you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205976 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 am
Good you asked my lovely queen. The board could not agree on the deal and it was then concluded that I should take over another project which is in Australia, I should have left today, but decided to do that tomorrow, so hopefully tomorrow I will be leaving for Australia to begin with that project there.
I missed you so much and wish you were with me always.
I love you and as you always know, don't forget the prayers once again.
Kisses and Hugs to you always sweetheart.

James, your loving and caring husband!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206468 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:01 am
Hello darling angel, how are you doing? Missed you so much and I hope all is well with you there.
I have arrived safely in Australia and it's so cool and nice here and wish you were here with me to have these experiences.
Hopefully soon I have will start work but I will try as much as possible to get in touch with you sweetie..... I have been thinking about all day and night here and I know you have too.....
I forgot to tell you this, Friday is Alan's birthday and I know he will miss me being not there in the States to celebrate with him.....I know his Nanny will make him happy as usual but I will try as much as possible to surprise him because I know he love surprises.
Take care, I want to rest for a while I will check on you later so we talk.
Love you and will always love you..... Kisses and Hugs to you always!

#206584 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:53 pm
Oh yes, you got it right honey.He just sent me his list of items he will need last Sunday and guess what, it included an Ipad, and I think it'll be a perfect idea for you sending him one. I don't the time for him receiving it will be a problem because I even told him that, What I'll send him will not get to him on his birthday and he said, he does not mind about that........ I believe he will happy to have something precious from his mum (XXX).
I will not tell him about it. It will be a surprise to him because Alan loves surprises. Meanwhile I will be glad if you could include a PlayStation Game Console.
I'm going off to bed now, it's night time here, so I will get up at dawn to do some paper works and check back at you and also send you the address you will need to send them okay.

Love you and always know that.... Kisses and hugs to you Alan & XXX's mum (XXX)

James (Your wonderful and sweet husband) :)

#206798 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:15 am
Hello honey, you have to send them to this name and address I'm going to give to you now okay..
But I will like to give you Alan's email so you wish him happy birthday tomorrow okay (Don't forget please), this is his email; [email protected]
Kisses and Hugs to you always.
Love you darling angel.

These are information;

Name: Floyd Vent
Address: 1211 Vail Street, Stuttgart, Arkansas, 72160, USA

#206921 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:14 am
Hello sweetheart....I was only writing back to tell you that you can send the package to my son through FedEx okay, I think that is much easier!
Love you!

#206923 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:17 am
From alan smith - [email protected]

Awww, thanks so much mummy. I'm speechless here and feel like crying. I love you mum, just like dad and I think I have to give him an award for finding me such a sweet woman as my mum...I love both of you so much and may God bless both of you very much.You are actually the first person to wish me HBD. Please when am I seeing you?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.170.40
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#207343 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:48 am
HELLO HONEY HOW ARE YOU DOING?
MISSED YOU SO MUCH. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND WORK AS WELL?

HELLO HONEY, HOW ARE YOU DOING? MISSED YOU SO MUCH, HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU THERE AS WELL AS WORK.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOODNIGHT WITH SO MUCH SWEET DREAMS.
KISSES AND HUGS TO YOU

#207447 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:50 pm
I am good honey. Were you able to send the packages through FedEx yesterday? I did mine and want to know if u did same.
I have started work and would be busy but promise to check on u everyday.

Love u lots

#207448 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 pm
From the fake son

Aww please promise me you'll come with dad to the US when he is returning. I want to see u mummy. My birthday was great. Though I wished you were here with dad.

#207682 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:16 am
Good to know, did you take it to fedEx or another courier and did they give you the tracking number afterwards? If not try and get it and let me have it okay.
Good morning.

#207789 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:48 am
Okay honey, I will need you to give me the tracking number okay!

#207790 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:49 am
From the fake son

Aww, that so sweet of you mum. I can't wait for that day to see you soon.
I love you mum.

Mummy, I wanted to say this to you, but I have been so shy.... Please, I don't say no.
Could you please talk to dad to send Mr. Floyd the money to get me the Iphone I told him about please. My colleagues here have theirs already and I'm getting jealous and feeling bad. I told him earlier, but he never said anything. I'm shy to ask him again. Please do that for me mum.

Thank you

#207932 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:50 am
From the fake son

Aww, thanks so much mummy, I'm grateful for your kindness.
Thank you once more. But honestly, I feel nervous to know what he will say, because I don't want him to say no either.

#207933 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 am
Okay sweetheart, take care and enjoy your day at work.
Love you,

Hello my love, I'm at work now and have been thinking about you all day here..... I just decided to send you this lovely poem of mine to show you how much I care and love you.
You are the light when there is no sun.
You are the rainbow after the rain is done.
You are the star that twinkles in the night.
You are the moon that glows so bright.
You are the wind that whistles my name.
You are the love when the world is the same.
You are the flowers the bee's never miss.
You are the beach the warm sun kisses.
I will give you the key of my heart and when you enter please irrigate the veins with all your love maintain it with your fidelity take care of it with all the tenderness and it will be the opening to our eternal love.

I attached a picture I took last Sunday at the beach and I hope you like it. Love you so much XXX

Image Image

Good morning honey, I have been waiting for your reply and feel restless here. Hope all is well with you there?