Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203822 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 am
My love, my international calling number is not active now.... I'm having problem with it so I will call you with my work telephone okay.... I hope you understand me..... Take care and always know that I love you with all my heart, body and soul...

Kisses and Hugs to you sweetie...You are my world.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204114 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 pm
How are you doing my love? Missed yo so much and I hope all is well with you my lovely queen....... I have been worried and thinking about and day and night here and I won't be okay until I hear from you my love and know everything is okay with you there..... I have tried to reach you through my work phone as well but it does not go through..... I'm trying to get a new number so I can call you through that but for now please reply me so I can know all is well with you my sweet lovely queen....

Kisses and Hugs to you always and forever......

Your sweet husband (James)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204229 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Sure my love, I will as soon as possible let you know when I get a new number okay.... By the way I'm glad to hear from you and I must say I'm happy to know all is well with you..
I miss you every hour, minute, and even every second... You are my world and I always desire to live in you for the rest of my life.... I will be traveling soon for some project but the location is not concluded yet... I will also let you when the location is set okay...

I love you and will always love you... How I wish you had Skype so we can talk on there as well. But anyway, take care and always know that I'm forever there for you my sweet wife...

Kisses and Hugs to you always

Love you forever XXX

#204237 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:33 pm
Sounds sweet to hear you say that my love.... I mean every word I say to you and will always will....

Love you lots...
I will get backto you later. I'm at work now.
Kisses and hugs

#204467 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:35 am
Keep missing you every time and I must confess that your love has taken over me and I promise I will forever be there for you..... I was talking to Alan about you today and he said, he believes you love me more than I do and also he can't wait to have you as a sweet and loving mother I know you are will forever be. I was much happy that he had that thought about you sweetheart. I always pray to God to bring to us that moment when we will finally be together for the rest of our lives and make each other happy as we desire....

I always yearn for this moment of true love to fill my heart and I can say now that, I can feel beyond expectation... I love you deep down my heart and my whole being belongs to you forever (I mean it).
You are the source of my happiness and I'm not ready to lose you in anyway...

Greetings from Alan to you..

I will like you to send me another photo my love.... I will love it if you do so for me...

Kisses and hugs to you always.

#204468 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 am
Babe i really need ur help at this point as the war is getting
dangerous..I really want you to help me get my retirement paper sign
so that i can home right away and will be done with the military ok..I
really want us to meet and see how far we can go from there cos my
heart always aches for you..

#204531 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:32 pm
Nice photo my love. Your beauty makes me love you more and more.... Thanks so much.
Who is the man in the photo sweetheart?

#204573 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:49 am
Oh he's as handsome as beautiful as his mum.... Lovely my dear...

I love you forever.

#204628 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Hello sweetheart, how are you doing? Missing you here as usual and want to say Good morning to my lovely wife and queen. I hope you slept well there and dreamed about us together...

Baby I will like to let you know that the location is confirmed that, I will be travelling to Dubai tomorrow and I don't want you to be sad because I will try as much as possible to reach you as more often as I always do. I love you and will always love you. I want you to also pray for me as I go and always keep in mind that I love you and soon we will meet and be together for the rest of our lives....

Kisses and Hugs to you always

Love you sweet XXX

#204697 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 am
Yes my love, I have heard so much about Dubai, but this is my first time going there and I hope I have a wonderful time there sweetheart..

I want to use this to say goodbye for now, I will be leaving tomorrow and I want you to always pray for me okay... You know with God all things are possible.

Take care and remember that I love you and I will always keep in touch with you as usual.

Kisses and Hugs to you always.

#205158 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:56 am
Hello my dear wife, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you.... Missed you like never before. How I wished you were with me, I have been thinking about you all day and night here and I hope you did same too. How is work and everything as well. I wish you could give a warm hug and a sweet kiss on the lips now because I miss you so much my love.. I have arrived safely in Dubai now and wish you could get to see how beautiful this place looks.

I will also send Alan a message that I have arrived safely here in Dubai and I know he will miss me and I will miss him as well, but I know his Nanny will take good care of him as I'm away. I can't wait for the day you will be the sweet and loving mum to him always.
My love, I miss you. please reply me so my heart can cool down a bit...

Kisses and Hugs to you always. Love you my sweet wife.

Your lovely and humble husband (James)

#205239 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Yes my love, I'm so happy to be here now and I must say the beauty of this place makes me miss you more and more. I want you to know that, I will like it if we could visit this place together someday when we are together my love..... I know very soon that will surely come to pass. I love you and will always love you my dear one.... Kisses and Hugs to you always.

#205298 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:26 pm
Yes of course my love.... There will so much fun there and I know with you by my side, I will always feel like I'm on top of the world..... Babe I will like to tell me, have you ever been to the US before or gotten in contact with anyone from the US?

#205490 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 pm
Oh that's nice to know and I hope we can do that together... Get to go to the mountains and feel the cool breezes of the beaches and also get to sail in my Yatch.... I know it will be so much fun being with someone like you with so much love, care and understanding sweetheart.... #I love you and I always want to know that no matter what I will be there for you as you wish.....

Much kisses and Hugs to you always.

#205630 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:46 pm
Yes babe, sorry for the late reply today. I have been working on some documents here, we are now meeting to know if I could start work and also get some negotiations done here.... I hope all is well with you there with XXX. Miss you.

Take care and always know that JAMES LOVES XXX.

Kiss