Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209207 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 am
Aww did you wish I was there having the walk together holding hands and showing each other how much we admire and cherish ourselves. By the way I hope you prayed for me as well honey.
Sweetheart, there is something I want to tell you and I know you'll love to hear it.
I want you to know aside my work, I'm also into buying and selling of precious minerals, such as gold, diamond and others. Sorry for not telling you this earlier, but I'm glad to tell you now. I got into this work due my professional work. We sometimes discover these precious minerals on some lands when we go for projects and through that, I got initiated in this highly profitable business.
For now, I have secured some gold in Africa, which where we mostly get our precious minerals for cheap prices and it is now in a security company because I'll will not be able to keep it here in Australia with me since, it's very risky. So I spoke with my business partner to make a RING out of some of the gold purposely for YOU. and he said he has finished with it. So I want you to give me your address so I'll let him send it to you okay.
I know you'll love this ring I'm sending you sweetheart. I token to prove to you how much I love and care for you my love. Your love is more than gold or silver but I want you to know that I truly and honestly love you.
So please let me have your address so the RING can be sent you my darling angel.

Kisses and Hugs to you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209322 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 pm
That's good, I will give it to him to send you the ring as soon as possible okay... Love you so much, I'm at work now so I will get back to you later in the night. Kisses

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209637 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 pm
Hello honey, how are ypu doing?missing you here and wanna say hi. Hope all is well with you there. I gave the address to him so I'll alert you when he does same.
Kisses and hugs to you always

#209792 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:00 am
Done with my paper works here and just wanna tell you, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XXX".

#209976 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:28 pm
Nothing much, just keep you tought and finish up my paper work for the weeks work. How about you my sweet angel?
By the way has Alan been messaging you, Mum and son never told me what you talk about....lol
Please say hi to him okay. I miss him so much.

#209977 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:30 pm
From Kenneth Williamson - [email protected]

Attn:
Madam
This is diplomat Williamson. Thank you for the getting your address to me on time.Not wasting much time I wanted to let you know that I am here at Stockholm Arlanda Airport in Sweden.They are demanding 3000 Euros for custom duties and international way bills on the package before they could let me pass through customs with the package because it was not been checked. Please, let Sgt Jerry know about this and get back to me.

Best Regards,
Diplomat Bill Williamson.

#210085 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 am
Oh really, I never knew he does not write to you. I hope all is well between mum and son? Lol..... just kidding.
Did you get back his present?

#210086 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 am
From the fake son

Hello mum, miss you and wanna say hi. Dad said, I always have to greet you. I'm sorry I never wrote to you these few days. Please forgive me. I was depressed when I couldn't get my iphone and other stuffs dad promised me. I felt like not talking to anyone, but I want apologise for my misbehavior.
Love you mum.

#210155 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 am
Wow, that's amazing. I really got frightened honey. Please don't mentioned that to me again, cuz I'm even afraid to hear that word "bomb". A friend of mine got killed through that thing and I really hate that.
What more can we say, we leave everything to God Almighty for He's our guide and fortress.
Did Alan write to you now sweetheart?

#210308 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:32 pm
Thanks so much for alerting me on this. I'll let Alan know how to relate to him from now onwards.
By the way how was work today?

#210411 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:15 pm
Aww same here my dear and lovely wife. So tired and wish you were here to give me a sweet and warm massage at the back so I do same for you darling... :)

#210414 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:23 pm
Thanks for understanding me mummy. I'm so happy you are always calm and understanding with me.
Please a friends mum says, she can help to receive the money you promised to send me, so she gave me her bank details that I should give to you and also help me buy the iphone. I'm so happy and I know you'll not fail me mummy. Love you mummy.

Name: Susan Hakins
Bank Name:: Wells Fargo
Account# 16561546XX
Routing# 111900659

#210560 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm
Yes my darling. Love you always. Heading to work now. Will talk to you later okay

#210613 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:34 pm
From the fake son

Account holder's city is MINE, branch is ROCKWALL.

#210803 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:44 am
Yes of course, just that it's so tiring with this job. Always moving to and fro to make sure work is done appropriately.
How about you, did you enjoy your day at work?