Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201669 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - 1lovefish23 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/1lovefish23

looking for someone to love

Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

interesting in football iam originally from spain but am here for whom to love

PMs

hello pretty how are you

fne, which city do you reside

give me your email so that we chat wll and get to know each other

currently living in london

i am widow am new on this searching for a true love

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201672 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:58 am
darling give me your yahoo id so that ican add you on my yahoo messenger

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201814 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 6:50 am
Hello Gorgeous, How are you doing? I was browsing random on here when I stumbled into your page and your profile is really attractive, Sorry I intrude but I think the best way to spend our time is to give our smile and say hello to someone special like you. I am a honest man, respectful, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. Nevertheless, I really would like tbe a friend with you and I hope you don't mind us to become friends and get to know more about each others? Well I really must tell you that your profile pic on here really look attractive to me and you are indeed a paragon of beauty. I am looking forward in getting a reply from you.
warmest regards with lots of love.

#201816 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 7:01 am
i will like to marry you

#201924 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 3:23 am
my name is james from london,widow for about five years