Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201777 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:22 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - kwesi - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/kwesi

feel more comfortable meeting with people

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About Me
DEAR LADIES did you KNOW these?
1. BEAUTY attracts men but wisdom keeps them.
2. ELEGANCE catches men's attention but INTELLIGENCE convinces them.
3. NAGGING

My Perfect First Date
im single man looking to find that special girl

Image Image Image

PMs

hi, am kwesi by name, live in uk would like to have you as mind, even as my true friend

hello how are doing,how is everything

ok

To another victim
hello how are doing,how is everything

allso doing well, but I am very funny ongoing honest

ok, but how did you think about me

Think he got his scripts or identities mixed up here:
Hello how are you doing today and how is your health being.Well am so sorry that i broke into your privacy My name is Mark Blue am 50 years old man widow and being single for 6 years now am here in the search of true love which i think you are also looking for,I was browsing when i came across your profile it sound very interesting to me so i decide to write you to get to know more about each other,So if you don't mind you can write me to directly to my in box i will reply you as soon as i get your mail okay because i don't use to stay on this site much because am new to this internet dating stuff.who knows maybe God has meant us to be but time will tells as we share our mind,I will be very honored to read from you soon.

send me your email address

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203307 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:50 am
am sorry i use to busy in my office that is why

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.