Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202140 by scooby101 Mon May 19, 2014 1:20 pm
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/stefan

About Me:

I'm an attractive, sensual, athletic, healthy, intelligent, successful, confident, adventurous, humorous, classy, sassy, good figured independent, & well balanced man. I am a very romantic person who really enjoys spending time with that special someone whether it be on a date at amusement parks, museums, at the mountains, beach, or just cuddling at home watching a good movie. Of course long romantic walks on the beach is my favorite. I would have liked to own a gym as I really enjoy being physically fit; however, I really enjoy making conversation as it is a great way to get to know someone. I would like to meet someone who is honest and who has integrity, character and fortitude.

my name is stefan i Am Open minded, Respectful, Understand ing, Romantic, Caring, Loving, kindness, upfront, Open, Generosity, I have senses of Humor, God Fearing, I don't cheat and i don't play Game, i don't flirt am very easy and simple man i know how to take care of woman am not a wife beater..Money can't buy love.Love come to those who believe in It...I believe in Love and i know it will comes to me... Distance doesn't matter to me in relationship is just to test how far long, love can travel. age doesn't matter to me relationship is just a number in calendar ... email me at [email protected] or text me +19177275848 if i am not online
Advertisement