Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202220 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:25 am
How are you doing, hope you are fine? I am very happy that we are getting to know each other better and also knowing about our background. Well I really want you to know much more about me, I am a very fun, romantic, kind, loyal,caring, affectionate and bright man. A man that doesn’t care about what you have, but who you are. I am easy going and get along very well with people. I am easy to get to know and enjoy people very much. I love the intimacy between two people who care about one another and sharing such things as the rain, walks at night under a full moon in the country, sunsets and sunrises, roaring fires in the winter, drives along the coast or just cooking a great meal together. Life's simple pleasure. Unconditional Love and Respect - I am the type of person who gives my whole heart to my partner. I am thoughtful, considerate and affectionate. I like to be free to show my love and not have that stifled (of course, I behave in public! lol). I like to show my affection - hugs, kisses,cuddling. My partner will have no doubt that I love her.Loyalty - I am very loyal and trustworthy in my partnerships.
ABOUT MY SELF.

1. My country of origin?
Well, i was born in Milan ( Italy ), my Dad is from Sicily, while my mum is from Scotland .

2. Have I ever been married?
No, I have never been married

3. Tell me about your family back ground
I am the only child who grew up in a respectable home. I was born Dec 12th 1962 , my mum told me that I weight 10 pounds when she brought me into the world and I never gave her pains. After we lost my dad, my mum and I moved from Italy to United Kingdom. I grew up from a small town down south of Manchester, went to school and got good grades and loved animals. I was in the boy scouts of Manchester in my community that’s why i loved the cartoon movie UP. It reminded me of my childhood. I graduated from University Of London and went to Glasgow University a veterinary school in Scotland, UK. I have lived in almost 4 states in the UK States.

4. Telling you about my profession
I am a Vet Doctor by profession; I love animals and respect Human lives. Well, I am proud of my acomplishments and profession, taking care of animals is a pretty good experience that is subjected to understandings. For sometimes pets have been like families to my profession and I have always loved animals from the onset... And had few pets has a child. I am also an animal lover. We grew up with beautiful, big English Mastiffs! Some of the highlights of my life have been swimming with dolphins and manatees, meeting Jane Goodall, catching a surprise sighting of beautiful black seal just yards from the shore. I support several wildlife causes (such as the Gorilla Foundation). My dream is to one day see the animals in the wild, and to visit Jane Goodall's Sweet water chimpanzee sanctuary.

5. What are my future plans?
Well, I intend to have my own clinic and I also want to enjoy my life with a responsible woman.

6. What I like in a partner?
I would like someone who has loves and understanding. I so much love someone who is honest and truthful to herself and others. Someone who will not tell lies even if it will hurt no one. Someone as responsible and family oriented as me. I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am honest and sincere and I give all my heart and soul to whom ever I love.

7. How long have I been on FaceBook?
Not quite long, I was lucky to have you on my interest list so I decided to continue communicating with you and see where it leads.

8. Well let me tell u every other thing you need know about me
When in a relationship, I am quite content to be at home working on a project or help with cooking dinner or relaxing. My lifestyle is usually relaxed and pretty quiet. I'm more of an introvert than an extrovert; however, I can hold my own at any social function. You should also know that sometimes I can be irreverent :) I can be silly and pretty childlike, but could be very understanding with good sense of humor when it comes to sharing of thoughts and ideas...I enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me? Well, I hope I have been able to unveil my self to you so you should have an idea of the kind of man I am. lol. I also hope it was not so boring for you, reading all about me...I want to know everything about you so please answer these questions as it will help me know you better.. I have attach my photos to this mail

1. Where are you originally from?
2. Have you ever been married?
3. Do you have kids?
4. Tell me about your family back ground
5. Tell me about your profession
6. What are your future plans?
7. What would you like in a partner?
8. How long have you been on FaceBook and what’s your experience?
9. Feel free to tell me every other thing I forgot to mention I hope things work out well between you and I and hope to chat with you soon. Have a nice day and talk to me soon.

Regards
Dr.Vittorio James Fabio
Advertisement

#202221 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:28 am
Good Evening ,How are you doing today? Now that we are both interested in getting to know each other better let me try and clear up the issue on the distance. I know there is quite some distance between us but I also know that as long as we both have an interest, we can make things work... Also distance does have its own advantages, for one is the way it influences that level of communication between the people involved, with distance we tend to be more vocal about things than when we are together in person.

I am close to my parents (I consider myself one of those lucky people who was born to loving parents), and family (yours and mine) is very important to me.

I love life and believe everything happens for a reason and how you handle challenges makes you a better person. One word to describe me is "passionate" about everything I do. I love to do things for others, working in the yard, a walk with my dog, having friends over, a soft kiss after not seeing my significant other all day, being appreciated, feeling safe in the arms of the one I love.

I am an individual that has a strong personality and tends to be proactive than laid back, but is always developing a better balance. Always speaks my opinion but is conscious of other individual's feelings. My family and friends look to me as the passionate, compassionate one as I am the one everyone looks to or goes to, to make everything all better. I have the biggest heart in the world and always will believe in forgiveness and generosity and the acceptance that others may not give back what I give but I will always maintain strength and conviction so I will never become cynical or negative.

However, coming to my family background I will like to start with the tales of my childhood. My father was a trader that deals with shoes while my mother was a college teacher. I have being a Veterinarian Doctor for 20 years, and have lots to show for it.

What is critical for me in a significant other? Someone who truly believes in a partnership, being strong when I may be weak, not afraid to tell me I am full of it when I might be, being my anchor as I am when things are tough and challenging and when things are going smooth too. She’s willing to do things that she may not want to, if they are important to me and visa versa. Understanding is very important in a relationship. Someone that enjoys public displays of affection and the importance of intimacy and wants to work and play together understanding that you have to work at it to be successful and never being afraid to communicate and never going to bed angry.

Am single all because I need honest and caring woman, I will make her the happiest woman on earth, and also brilliant lady can help me achieve my dreams if she has the same dream. Do you have a yahoo messenger so we can chat during your free time and, I can’t wait to chat with you, it will really help us to know more about each other,And i will be happy if you can send me some of your photos

Hug & Kiss
#202223 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:30 am
How often do you find yourself laughing? I AM A PLAYFUL MAN AND I ENJOY LAUGHING

How do you feel about food? I LIKE FOOD BECOS ITS GOOD FOR OUR HEALTH

Do you consider yourself a dominant person in your personal life? NO

How important is it to you that your partner be accepted by your family and friends? ITS VERY IMPORTANT

How often do you lose your temper? I DONT LOSS TEMPER EASILY

If you decided to stay at home fo the evening what would you tend to do? COOKING AND WATCHING TV

If you were taken by your date to a party where you knew no one, how would you respond? BE CALM

When i a relationship, how much personal space do your generally find you need? IF I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP I LIKE TO BE WITH MY WOMAN ALWAYS

If you had to characterise the end of your most romantic relationship, how would you describe them? PLEASE ASK THIS QUESTION IN A WAY I WILL UNDERSTAND

How important is chemistry to you? ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

What makes you nervous? PLEASE ASK THIS QUESTION IN A WAY I WILL UNDERSTAND

How many books did your read last year? WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Are you a punctual person? YES

If you were to marry how many children would be ideal? I WANT TO GET MARRIED AND BE HAPPY WITH MY WIFE EVEN IF SHE CANNOT GIVE BIRTH

What is your idea of an adventure? PLEASE ASK THIS QUESTION IN A WAY I WILL UNDERSTAND
#202224 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 am
Hello Dear,

Your level of agreement on life and love issues really is an encouragement,. I don't know what to say lol, but tell you another thing about me, it is an
important twin question,

1) Do you know what your purpose here on this earth is? Why are you alive?

2) What is the purpose of having a life with someone...having a mate? These are questions any good living person must have answers to, I do not know about perfection or hundred percent righteousness but in an old article i remember very well, it reads, What is the use of a bitter nut, which we eat and it is bitter, yet it has no segment, the writer said, what is the use of life without happiness? It is the duty of ground hornbies to devour corpse , the duty of vultures to devour road kills, it is the duty of humans to be humans, but we barely do our job, we do not even know our purpose anymore, It cost way less to feed some hungry people and more to buy a car, but the true joy and peace you feel when you feed a needy is far greater than that of a new car,

We have been misled my a mistructured society and most people think being alive is about finding wealth, when the true wealth is in how less we need, not how much we get.LOL. Now what is the purpose of having a life partner, Because one can never make sense, but two can surely tangle, You will only know the worth when there is someone
you know you cant live without. someone you 'd trade your life for without regrets,. Seriously there is a bog difference between thinking you are good and really knowing you are good.

Now we live in a world where men are becoming animals in war and politics, but i refuse to follow the crowd, I can lead a good life.I dont know if you can show me that wonders can be true but if there is ever a day you think of me for a sec out of the blue and a smile escapes from the corner of your mouth, then you must question what it means lol. My mother told me there was something about my father she thinks no woman can ever resisit him, sometimes she says she sees that in me lol.

I went to bed late and woke early hoping to get a message from you, I dont know how tomorrow will be , but what i know is that, If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. lol What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have. thanks for communicating with me and building a chance here,

pls write soon,

Hug & Kiss
#202225 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 am
Good morning sweetie,

You are my ray of hope, just like sunshine, brightening my world, I just cant get my eyes off of your picture. It only seemed like yesterday you came my way like an angel without wings to rock my world. To give meaning to the beautiful life i had that had no meaning and essence of family, Only because of you, I feel the presence and will of family.

Like i said i am not God so i don't know how tomorrow will be for us, but i said, we are only here today and my feelings are thus! Without fear or remorse i have embraced you, and i can tell you, i will not only love you, but also love those you love as if they were my own. I am an instinctive person my dear and i get this gut feeling that you have been the one taking care of people around you but i know it is time for you to be taken care of, so pls give me the job lol,

I want to have the best job in this world which is to put a permanent smile on your face,lol. Since the Lord says as a man thinks, so he is, so put our trust in motion and leave the rest to heaven. Like i say, you win me only because you have always been you, I mean if i fell in love with you for beauty,I mean how long shall i travel to see more beauty? if i did for smiles i would still see more but if i do for you being you, then no worries as that is who no one else can ever be lol. Seriously i think we are lucky to have this medium to explore each others mind here.

Though i still can never resist your sincere smile.We all fight in this world, go to war and have condemnation hence we forget that we can never leave without each other, seriously if we think it deep down then we will know and remember our purposes, i mean what would a police man do without criminals? What would the rich do without the poor? what would the Christians do without the Muslims or Jews? We were all created for each other and that is one way to realize God himself wants a balance here lol. We had better be wise to quickly change what we can, and accept what we cant, and pray for sincerity to know the difference for the only constant thing in life is change

I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts - all about you, gives me a lovely feeling! that If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too, Pls take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day, i will be thinking of you.
#202226 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 am
Hello Beautiful,

Plz download the song and listern to it carefully

And in your eyes I see ribbons of color
I see us inside of each other
I feel my unconscious merge with yours
And I h
ear a voice say, "What's his is hers"

I'm falling into you (falling into you)
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you

I was afraid to let you in here
Now I have learned love can't be made in to fear
The walls begin to tumble down
And I can't even see the ground

I'm falling into you (falling into you)

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop!
Love me, don't ever stop!

So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep I will miss you

Oh I'm falling into you

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star, oh
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Falling into you
Falling into you
Falling into you
#202227 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:38 am
My Darling Angel,

Baby, there is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bear with me through this. I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about those things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you.

I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to
sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be 90 years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out.

I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower,
whichever one we feel like at the time.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

Lots of luv
#202228 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:40 am
My Morning Star,

At the beginning of each new day you walk into my mind.You're the first thing I think of ,as I rise to start my day.Morning thoughts of you bring a soft smile to my face, with joy and happiness to stay within my heart throughout my day.It's you that gives me a sense of belonging and the feeling of being loved and wanted ,as my heart overflows with my love for you.

I hold each thought of you close to my heart and every dream we share is captured in my very soul.Your love brings fulfillment and contentment to me. I start each day whispering to you.Wherever you may go today, my love whatever you may do if you stop and think of me know that I'm thinking of you too because,I love you so so much.

Your Man forever
#202232 by sunflower999 Tue May 20, 2014 6:44 am
The above scammer contacted me last month and we have been communicating up to the last email as posted above. He has a fake Facebook profile with pictures pilfered from internet no doubt. If you have a Facebook account you can just search his name in Facebook.

I have also found him using the same name in some of the US dating websites and also some Italian and Spain dating websites.