Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202580 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:20 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Romantic_Match90 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Romantic_Match90

Am here looking for a serious woman..

Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
I am a glass half full kind of guy. My character is defined by my happy heart. I count my blessings often, and try to be a blessing to others. I am someone who knows what he wants and is not afraid to go for it. Honesty is #1 I am a hard worker, I love my job, and I take care of myself. I I am a man who has goals in life and a great sense of humor. I am affectionate, generous, polite, loving, caring, and not afraid of commitment. I have NOT given up on marriage. I just want to enjoy life, take it easy and breathe... I am at the point in my life where it is time for me...want a woman who wants to enjoy life, love, laughter and me, even if I am silly and quirky!???.I am a good listener not just an ear, but someone who actually cares about what you are saying. I am a loyal dedicated, trustworthy man; a guy who doesn't take himself too seriously. I feel life is too short to complain about much, and don't sweat the small stuff. I am proud of my accomplishments and looking forward to a wonderful, loving and adventurous future. I value family and am excited for what life has in store. I love easily, and tend to see the good in everybody. I feel that my life is good... but know it would even better with someone beside me.

My Perfect First Date
It will be a candle light dinner at a good restaurant that serves good food and wines, roses around whiles we listen to good live band play...................

PMs

Hello There.. You looking so gorgeous..How are you doing..? .. My name is Alex and you..?

Nice meeting you..XXX

For how long have you been on here.?

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what

Am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship

I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook with her, clean, and I have no problem doing that b'cause I b'lieve and I have being thought by my God Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the house works and house chores as well.

what is your email ID..?

Can you add me on: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202707 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:24 am
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life

I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202736 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 6:52 am
More stolen photos used by the scammer

Image Image