Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202713 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:48 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - samolumuyiwa - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/samolumuyiwa

I NEED CARING WOMAN

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
My name is Samuel Olumuyiwa, i was born and brought up in United State of America, i have three kids, i work with reputable organization as a director for operation, i like traveling, golf,club, i am honesty, trustworthy,reliable, God fearing.etc

My Perfect First Date
I love good attention and also caring about me

PMs

Hi love.. i got your pics you ar looking cute

and lovely.. I will like to know you more

better... i will like to know if you have

find your match.. if yes we can be friend to

each other, if no we can start our life from

here. i need someone who caring and honest

who could be there for me day in day out.

Thanks.

Sweetie.. i got your response am so glad to read from you.. Mr. Name Is Samuel Olumuyiwa.. an engineering/contractors, i was born and brought up in Los Angeles,California, United State.. I am working in the oil ministry in Nigeria West Africa continent. I love traveling i love people with honest and caring.

Thank you very much my sweetie.. I so much appreciate you for taking your time to respond back to me.. I am a new person to the internet stuff and this is my first time on this site.. After i have stayed alone since 2011 when my wife separated from me and go with another man she left me with 3kids. I am an engineering/contractors and deal on oil rig pipe repair and installation. Presently, am in African which i am left with 2 months to finish my contract with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, that is the reason why i need a woman i can spend the rest of my life with, and who will love me and my kids like her own family.. please, kindly let me if you are really care to be mine for the eternity.. Warming love.. Have great day and God bless.. Samuel.

First one is 13yrs, second is 10yrs while the last one is 7yrs by next month 10 June. Hope u like that? i will advise you to write me a few line to my mail box so that we can start full communication from there. My yahoo email id samolumuyiwa12014.

kindly click on this link or you copy it and paste it on your browser to join me as you done that God will bless you..send it to people on your list..http://youthpayment.com/? invite=196948

Thanks

Thanks for your response and for the question you asked me about the link, the link is just for youth payment advertisement on the internet to support the youth throughout the world.. Kindly let me when you have done what i ask you to do i will tell you what to do, as soon as you do it i will know here immediately.. Thanks

This is my email id... [email protected]

The link he gave is for a dodgy earn by signing up people website - why would a successful business man need to earn a few cents on a site like that :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202850 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 5:11 am
approached me too :lol:

also has a profile on FB
Sam Olumuyiwa
About
Worked at SAMCO AUTO ENGINEERING
Studied at THE FEDERAL POLYECHNIC, ILARO
Past: federal polytechnic ilaro and FPI
Lives in Ibadan, Nigeria
From Abeokuta
In a relationship

#202906 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 10:04 am
Reply sent from [email protected]

Dear Angel,

Thanks very much for your mail. I so much appreciate your love and caring you have for me. But i know you have been consulted by lot of people before you choose to communicate with and i believe is God will in our life that we are going to know each other and stay together in one spirit and harmony. I will like you to show me if your really care about me and family and i will also take you that way and also love all your family as well as you do.

Meanwhile, i want you to tell me your favorite and your birthday so that we can start preparing for that. Firstly, i will like you to know my former wife and my three kids by attaching the to you for your perusal and for you to know how serious am to get someone who caring and trustworthy for my eternity life.

Am Samuel Olumuyiwa Johnson, I was born an brought in the Los Angeles ,California, United State,i school in Huston Texas and obtain my first degree as engineering. Am engineering and contractor in Oil Ministry, i love traveling , reading, romantic and fun, love to knowing people everyday, very accommodate Sometime going to club, on weekend love taking my family to the beach and other outing, like shopping, watching movies.

I am working presently with Dexter drilling oil company i have three kids not living with me, i want a woman that can take care of that position and i believe you are the choosing one. Kindly tell what will be an obstacle to our relationship so that i can adjust myself immediately because i will not like to loose you as a choosing woman for the rest of my life..

Thanks very much for your understand and caring.

warming love.

Samuel.
Tel: +447024074696
Tel: +447024060099

The phone numbers +447024074696 and +447024060099 are +4470 redirect numbers - a sure sign you are dealing with a scammer.

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203679 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 2:03 am
Looks like someone mixed their scripts up :laugh-s:

Hello

Am happy you wrote me back, writing each other anytime and get to know each other more better ,wonder I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own.wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will
break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND

I am Timothy Hanifen most friends call me Tpro lol I live in Los Angeles, California. I was born to a loving couple, by an American Father from olathe in Kansas and a Scottish mother. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement I studied in Manchester Metropolitan University ,where i got the first degree in Petroleum Geology Studies and then i later moved on to Join mom back in the states. My father died and she was left alone. I met my wife and best friend in London . Very good at heart,but something i can`t control took place she was cheating on me and we are divorce ,now am left with a our kids (John And Peter )she keep the memory of our good times.

MY JOB

I am a Oil Drilling Technology Expert of international I am the Chief Executive Officer of Promast Drilling Inc,you can visit my site below

http://www.promastdrilling.net

I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything no a cheater like my ex-wife. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I just want you to know few things more about me before we talk on the phone .I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.I cant wait to hear back from you. would love to read about you ?kindly try to set up a to your computer it will be easier to chat and with that and exchange pictures ...Till I read from you again soon, Kisses and hugs in their right places .....

Hope to read and speak with you soon,

Lots Of Love ( to share )

Timothy Hanifen

#203683 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 2:13 am
Now using email address Samuel Olumuyiwa - [email protected]

Dear love, i sent you message on fishmeetfish to tell you that you should always contact me through this email box because i don't know who break into my box and start writing another letter and sent to my contacts. just to keep you inform my love.. Thanks

#203816 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 6:16 am
Hi Honey am so glad when i received your mail..regarding your mail box aspect that i said you should always communicate with me through this gmail your box is fully secured, Thanks you very much for your understanding and caring..Love you and remain bless. Pls don't stress your self much at work. I will talk to you later. Samuel

Looks like he's just a standard AFF scammer:

--
Business Opportunity! (USD$20,000,000 Million)?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Engr. Samuel the financial controller of Nigeria National Petroleum corporation (NNPC) and by virtue as a director in the Lagos, I got your contact address from an associate working with the Nigeria export promotion council and I decided to propose to you this business in strict confidence.
PURPOSE:
On behalf of myself and my colleagues who are ministerial officers and the other officer in charge of off-shore remittance in this corporation, we are seeking your assistance for the transfer of One Hundred Million United State Dollars (USD$20,000,000.00) to your account for further private investment, hence our request for your assistance.
SOURCE OF FUND:
This amount to be transferred into your account accrued from an over-invoiced contract amount for the construction of an oil refinery sub-station in Nigeria (northern region) in 2012 to an expatriate company. The contract which was originally valued for one hundred and nine USD$120,000,000 Million United States dollars was manipulated to read one hundred million U.S dollars. The extra USD$100,000,000.00 Millon United States dollars is what we want to transfer to your account.
This contract has been completely executed and the contractor had been paid their entire contract sum remaining USD$20,000,000.00.
REQUIREMENT:
A. Your consent, collaboration and cooperation to be presented as the beneficiary of the USD20, 000,000.00 over invoicing.
B. to maintain utmost secrecy and confidentiality required of this transaction due to the personalities involved and for a hitch free transaction
C. Your name and contact address, your phone and fax numbers for easy communication.
D. Your bank account coordinates i.e., account number, account name, swift code, Aba routing, name of bank and address these information shall be sued to procure all the legal documents to back you up as the legal beneficiary of the said fund.
E. You shall arrange for us to meet with you immediately after the money had been remitted into your account.
DISBURSEMENT:
We have resolved that you take 30% of the total amount for your assistance because it is impossible for us to claim the over invoiced money here in Nigeria without your assistance.10% has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by both parties during the business and 60% is for my colleagues and me.
SECURITY:
All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money have been worked out. So, this transaction is 100% risk free.

Though, you are required to treat this business with strict confidence.
I await your immediate response via this mail address : ( [email protected] ) .

indicating your interest

Best regards,
Engr. Samuel Olumuyiwa.

#203842 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 8:07 am
Thanks very much honey am so glad to read your mail this morning. Am so sorry to tell you this i will try and check my file when i get to my base by monday and scan my children picture and my former wife picture to you as requested by you.. I so much appreciate you and have a great weekend an remain bless hope to see you soonest. Thanks, Samuel.

#204168 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:57 pm
Hi honey how are you doing hope all is well i did not hear from you hope nothing wrong? let me know know your position as soon as you receive this mail.. I miss you so much i can not wait to meet you soonest.. love you and have a great day.

#204234 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 pm
How are you my sweetie.. thanks very much for your reponse am very glad to read your mail response.. What i mean about your position is that how are you doing and hope nothing wrong since you keep silence on me without reading your mail. I was thinking maybe you don't have interest on me any longer. Do have a great day and remain bless. Love you. Sweetie i think i have to send my pics and my kids.

#204287 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 am
Dear Sweetie,

Thank you very much for your email,, i so much appreciate you caring and love. Do have a great day.

Samuel

#204372 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:40 pm
Hi Sweetie.. I woke up this morning and realized that I love you. Don’t ask me when because I don’t really know. And I couldn’t even remember when my heart skipped a beat for the first time. But one thing is for sure, I want you in my life. I will always love you. Do have a great day remain bless.

Samuel.

#204464 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:27 am
Thank you very much my sweetie how was your office today hope is not stressful i just wanna know how you doing send me your pictures. Do have a great night and remain bless. Thanks

#204530 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm
Dear sweetie,

i got your two pics and you look so nice and beautiful, i can not wait to see you because this night i caught myself smiling for no reason then i realized i was thinking of you.. sweetie i love you and have a great day at work let me hear from you soonest. Remain bless.

#204581 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am
hello sweetheart.. i am so glad to read your message thanks for your caring i have a great day at work is not stressfull today i left office for a meeting as soon as i left the meeting i return back. Have a nice rest and remain bless.. Sweetie, i will like to know when your birthday will be taking place so that i can apply for my holiday and spend it with to celebrate it with you and to know ourselve better.. hope to see you soonest i can not wait to hold you in my arm.

Love you my Angel.