Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204997 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 am
Hi Honey, thanks for your caring and support i will send the name to you as soon as i receive it from UK have a great service at the and pray for the family as well. Remain bless I love you from the bottom of my heart..

Hello honey... This are the name for you to send the money via western union on this two names below.

Samuel Olumuyiwa
Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK,
London United Kingdom.
3000 pounds

Albert Morgan
Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK,
London United Kingdom.
2000 pounds

Darling thanks for your full support and caring your love to me is well appreciated.

Waiting to hear from you.

Warming love.

Samuel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205049 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:19 am
Hi honey,

Thank you very much my darling, i hope you have a nice weekend and service at the church.. I will send the bank account to you in hours time try and check your mail. Thanks for being there for me at this crucial stage i so much appreciate your caring and true love have for me.. Honey i will like to have your telephone number so that i can talk to you to hear your golden voice.. Keep loving you honey and remain bless.

Samuel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205074 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:12 am
Hi sweetie.. I was having internet problem i can not connect to the internet, that is the reason why i delay for sending the account to you. How are you doing at work hope everything is going on fine? Honey thanks for your support i really appreciate.. Do take good care of yourself. Waiting to hear from you. I will call you as soon as i finish from office.

Lloyds Bank, UK
Account Name: Miss Oluwagbemiro A Banwo
Account:29733160
Sort Code:77-15-09
IBAN:GB78LOYD7715092973316
BIC: LOYDGB21
Address: 145 narborough Road, Leicester LE3 0PB

#205240 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 pm
Hello honey,

You have loved me without asking something in return. You are always there when I needed you. You hugged me tight even when I’m all messed up. I’m sorry if I haven’t realized this soon enough. But I guess it’s not yet too late for us to let our love grow. I want to tell you that I have fallen in love with you. Be inform that i called your phone number yesterday and this morning it was ringing no response. I want you to complete the number for me so that i will know if i miss put your country code. Love you honey i want here your voice.

Remain bless.

#205291 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 pm
Hi Darling, i got your prompt response am very glad with you by sending me your country dialing code that is what i used yesterday and this morning is ringing without response..I don't know if you can trigger me with your phone so that i can call you back immediately.. Honey how was your office today hope everything workout fine? And what about the payment have you done it? kindly update me so that i will inform them in United Kingdom so that they can continue with my child treatment. Love you darling and remain bless, I love you sweetie.

I await your soonest response.
Tel:+234-7025632234.

#205486 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 pm
My sweetie, good morning to you and how was your night? thanks very much for your support and help to me at this stage.. In fact i don't know how to explain my feelings to you. I was busy too yesterday with my worker site because i need to finish the job am doing on the ocean rigs this week so that they can approve my casual leave, i want to use that leave to meet with you honey, thanks once again for your caring is well appreciate. Honey do send me the payment confirmation so that i can forward it to UK. Take good care of your self at work i love you and remain blessed.

#205507 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:10 pm
Hi love, how are you doing tonight hope you are doing good.. how was your office hope it was not stressful? i just wanna know how you doing and also i just came back from meeting and check my mail to see if wrote me email an with the payment slip i asked you to send.. Do have a nice rest my darling and remain bless, I await your response.

#205613 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 pm
Hi love, how are you doing today hope all is well and how was your night? Thanks for your question, the confirmation of the payment you transfer to lloyds bank account for the payment you transfer to UK. Since you said that you have made the payment the bank confirmation. Send it to me through scan attachment to me by email.. Thanks for your love and support i love you so much and i can not wait to hold you in my arm remain blessed. Do take good care of yourself at work.

#205698 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:54 pm
Hello sweetie.. How are you doing hope it was not stressful at your office. i got your message and am very glad to have someone like you as my darling to be soonest.. do you mean you have not make the payment? please let me know so that i can find alternative way to solve the problem.. if you have done it send me the payment slip.

#205716 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 am
No sweet mama am not hurt

#205783 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 pm
I am glad you have made the payment, but my bank is asking for prove of payment you made to the account given to you. Kindly email me scanned copy of the payment transfer transaction you made to the account given to you accordingly. The bank here want confirmation prove of payment (TELLER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP PAPER)

I will be looking forward to your quicker response asap.

Sincerely yours

#205853 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:13 am
Dear honey..

Thanks you very much for your prompt response.. i so much appreciate your love and caring to me. What am requesting from you is that you told me you will help me send the sum of 5000 pounds to you account i sent to you for my kid hospital treatment, which you told me you have transfer to the account in UK. If you have done it you have to send me the payment slip for them to know you are the one who make the payment to that account that is the proved. My love kindly send me the bank teller.. i so much count on you because i know you will not let me down at this stage.. do have a nice rest and remain bless..

Love you so much.

#206047 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:54 pm
Hi sweetie, how are you doing today.. thanks very much for your love and caring.. i so much appreciate your support i know you are really there for me at this time.. how is your weekend hope is great? I got your mail, that payment slip is with your bank.. Please my love try as much as you can go to the bank and collect the payment slip then send it to me tomorrow at lunch time, so that i can forward it to them in UK. so that they can release the payment. if acually the payment is reflected in that account that is the proceedure in Uinted Kingdom. Honey am so sorry for my late response to your mail, i was on RIG working day and night i did not have a rest.. I have a gift for you before my arrival in XXX. I will love to hear your voice i have been trying to call the number you sent to me all effort in vain.. This is the number XXX.. Try and confirm to me if am making mistake.. I await your soonest love you my sweetie..

#206202 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:46 pm
Hi my sweetie.. thanks for your response how was your office today? i wait your response as soon as you confirm with your bank and let me also know when you have confirm from your daughter too on how she called you from international. Love you my darling.

#206467 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:56 am
Dear Sweetie.. How are you doing today? i got your mail am so glad with your update.

Firstly, i will like to inform you that i called the bank in UK i was told that the payment you made did not reflect up till now. I will like you to go back to your bank to inform them what is happen. In this case you have to request for the payment slip for them to know how to trace the funds if actually you made payment as you said. Honey i don't want to stress you because you a such a caring woman that caring and cute. I am confuse at this stage and i have already count you and i know you can fail me.

Honey.. Kindly send me your contact address i have a gift for you which they present to me and my wife african wear that i want you sowing and wear and take picture with it. Please, let me know my stand as i need to know my stand. I need your help my sweetie i been on the ocean rig all this while a little time i have is what am using in writing you.

I await your good response my love.

Samuel.