Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202914 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 10:32 am
dateyoume
ssgtadjames
Looking For: Long Term, Dating
Other Purpose: marriage
Seeking For: Female
Live With: single
Headline: freedom is life

Describe you: am Adam James..I'm a rural town guy from Queens Boulevard Elmhurst,New York. I graduated from University Of La Verne,California in 1986 and i have a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. i worked for US army disarm bomb Staff Sergeant Adam E-6 in rank.. I am extremely loyal and my partner comes first, and is the most important part of my life! To me, life is about sharing quality time with the people you love, doing what you are passionate about, and seeking out new experiences and adventures. I love to have fun and learn. I love being outside and seeing new places, but I also love to be at home.I am active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm,accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman man,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,watching TV,Movies and comedies, Family is extremely important to me. I will not settle for anything less than my dream woman and I will do what it takes to meet her! I would love to treat her like a queen and be treated like a king. I am passionate,smart, generous, athletic, idealistic, and hopeful to meet my match..

Describe what would you do for a first date: take her place shes never been

Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting: I am looking for a true love who is open minded as i am...And I just need a new friend probably my next partner who can make me what i am really and appreciate me for who i am. I want to find some one who will love me for me and cherish me. But at the same time love the Lord with all his heart. I am a romantic and I believe that if two are equally yoked and God is first in their lives then all will be good.I am looking for a partner in life who has similar morals, goals and dreams. I need someone who is honest, easy-going, funny, loyal, adventurous, romantic, cute, athletic and smart. I would like to share some interests as well.
Interests: Animals, Cars and Car Talk, Culture, Dancing, Entertainment, Healthy Living, Investment Real Estate, Music

Personal Info
Nationality: United States
Marital Status: Single
Do you have children: No
Do you want children: Undecided/Open
Religion: catholic
Level of Faith: I am new to my religion
Involvement: Attend occasionally

State: New York
City: New York City

hello princess,Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, and i just couldnt take my eyes off it and it was more than words could explain. your look tells a lot about a nice person and also saw you are single so i had to relax,composed and drop a message to the charming person with this great profile What a nice profile you've got. Wow, I am new at this. You are my first contact on here. I read your profile it sounds nice and interesting, i would like to know more about you. My name is Adam, 49years old single seeking for a serious long term relationship,Cant believe this online dating really works and you got nice hairs and cool Outfit. Will you tell me more about yourself? How long have you been here? How many Men's have you met here? Are you here for love? Do you have more pictures to share? I will send you my pics. You can reach me on my private e-mail [email protected]
or maybe you should give me yours..i will be looking forwards to read back from you princess xoxo
Advertisement

#202915 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 10:37 am
zorpia
adam
50, New York, United States
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑65, in Canada.

Image Image
#202917 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 10:40 am
with the email address and the photos posted
on FB