Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202986 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 7:34 pm
FMF
jamescharlse
In God i trust....Looking for a splendid soul mate
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Engineer
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
I love to be with people and enjoy interacting with them on a daily bases. Although I believe that a man's responsibility is to protect and provide for his family, it is the woman who is the heart and soul of it. Consequently, I respect and honor women and appreciate them for what they are to the family. I have a strong moral character and make a daily effort to be a better man by being at peace with myself and by making a positive contribution to the people around me. I don't fight or argue because anger never solves anythings, but I would defend and protect my family and the woman I love. rich. m2000: I respect and understand the value of life. Life is precious and so I make a conscience effort to enjoy each and every day. I like doing anything that connects to people and nature. A perfect day for me would be to have romantic dinner and loving conversation with the woman I love followed by a peaceful walk along a moonlight beach. I am a devoted and serious man looking for a special woman

james.charlse47 on yahoo hope to read from you soon....
image stolen from the FB profile of this French gentleman
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Last edited by Grunt on Mon May 26, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#203019 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 1:42 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/05/26
Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood)
Opened on 137.186.159.110.tm-hsbb.tm.net.my (110.159.186.137:56800)

Forwarded/opened on different computer
Opened 2014/05/26
Location Brooklyn, New York, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (67.221.255.94:55119)
IP: 67.221.255.94
ISP: 6connect
Organization: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (4)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New York
City: New York
#203049 by Grunt Mon May 26, 2014 6:51 am
Hello Pretty,
How are you doing? Thanks for wrinting to me, I must say that your beauty is astonishing and charming.I admire your beauty and i want to tell you about myself. Well i am a very easy going person and i like seeing people smile, i am a caring and loving man, i am God fearing and has respect for human. I am looking for a serious relationship with that right woman. I am divorced and i have no kids. I am a wonderful, single man with a heart of gold, a man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special woman God has sent to me,that i will be with from now til death do us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one woman only,am ready to spend both my day and night with that special woman.I'm my own man and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm handsome, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal man. Nothing special about me. I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that women needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like you should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a woman by my side that I love and loves me. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out.. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. Have a nice day and know that i care and would be hoping to read back from you....
James.
Received: from [110.159.186.137] <--- Puchong, Malaysia
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 02:
#231112 by Grunt Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:59 pm
http://meetup2.com/viewmembercont/index/23842
freeman
49 year old female
Seeking a woman for dating
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: florida
Marital status: Single
Hair colour: black
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: you all welcome
Education: Bachelor's degree

About freeman
Am glad to be a honest man and their's know gain in arrogance ,lean how to respect and be trustful as a man, am a hard working man looking for serious relationship. it my pleasure to meet nice people ,true woman, you all welcome,

Image<--- Mike Motrici again

hello how are you, i did had from you, hope all is well, [email protected]
Last edited by Grunt on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#231114 by Grunt Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:15 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6002337420
Evans S
Last Active: 12 days ago
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Magyar
Ethnicity: Asian, Caucasian/White, East Indian, Native American, Other

Best Features:I am a hard working man , industrious, creative, kind, loving, friendly, understanding, passionate and good sense of humour. I don't smoke and I don't drink. I live a healthy life.

Dreams: dreams come true when you believe

About Me:
Professional, Creative and Intelligent. I am well bred, I am a singer, of course music lover, I am an artist a designer. I am a simple man by nature , but most of all I have a golden heart helping a lot of people in needs. I still believe in old values in life. About me.:I love to meet a very simple woman with a genuine heart. A woman that can love me for who i am and what i am and to grow old gracefully together. I would like to share my unconditional love to a very special woman, so if you are the one, please come forward show yourself and meet me, you could be the one!!!

Location hidden :lol:
Newcastle upon Tyne

Image Image Image
Last edited by Grunt on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.