Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203406 by Grunt Wed May 28, 2014 3:32 pm
FMF
billy2032
am here to meet a sincere partner.
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
a woman to give me peace and comfort. i want someone for wonderful nights and beautiful mornings
but i have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with....a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual
charming
confident and mature...my best friend as my lover first and foremost. i
emotional and physical level. i want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender
i love to find experiences and to share them with someone close
i need to share and love. she should be prepared to be romanced but also to romance me
loving
m not made to live alone
to make me laugh and capture my heart...someone who makes me happy and in return i will do the same.
truthful which can appreciate me and share the life on every level...someone who knows how to listen with her heart but can answer with her mind

About Me
I would describe myself as a happy person, intelligent, well educated, stylish, sociable, attractive, caring and clean. I`m open-minded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor ...responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music, arts, fashion, traveling, meeting people and all is beautiful ! I am looking for that special someone, I could love with all my heart, body and soul.

My Perfect First Date
i will like a sincere Godly woman that will love me for me.

Image Image Image
Advertisement

#203409 by Grunt Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 pm
how you doing today i am billy from fishmeetfish i will like you to kindly right back you means a lot to me and i will like to be more than a friend to you.
Received: from [208.43.242.124]
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014
IP: 208.43.242.124
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: BNSI
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas
#204867 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:15 am
Some PMs

Good day,My names is Billy I just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,well i did some criteria search for singles women and felt you was interesting so why not check out mine and get back to me if you like what you see,still new to this,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through here so i thought i should give it a try,i hope you are also single

nice to hear from you,I'm a gentle hearted man, i like making friends because friends are the best.. Love is not about body stature but its all about what is in the heart.. what i care about is u are beautiful and i wish to be the man you've always wanted and i'm sure you and i would work things nicely bearing together.......... I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows and i see you as a woman i would love to do that with and cuddle with..

Good day,My names is BILLY I just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,well i did some criteria search for singles women and felt you was interesting so why not check out mine and get back to me if you like what you see,still new to this,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through here so i thought i should give it a try,i hope you are also single and search in txt to me through (321) 237-1995.

here is my email [email protected] I am very happy reading from you and will be delighted to know more about you.i am 46yrs old,i am from Alabama,sorry about my profile i don`t know much about fishmeetfish,my friend set it up for me.i will love to know more about you too...Do you have kids? where are you from? what do you do for living?..hope to read from you soon ...

1-321-237-1995 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Melbourne, FL

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.