Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203774 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:37 am
Italian Message received

Ciaooo ! Come stai? Mi chiamo Nadezda! Ho visto il tuo lettera e ti rispondo subito. Spero che mi ricordi??? Mi hai scritto su un sito di incontri.Scusami per una riscontro tardiva. Ho avuto tanto da fare. Questa ebdomade era difficile. Hai ricevuto le mie pic ??Ho mandato a te alcune nuove pic. Esse ti sono piaciute? Saro contenta se mi invierai le tue nuove pic. Sono una donna sola e nubile. Ho 29 anni .. Io vivo nella citta di Volgograd. Nella parte europea della Russia. La mia citta si trova nella Volgograd 900 chilometri da Mosca. Lie Volgograd sul fiume Volga, si puo vedere la bellezza di Internet. Vorrei trovare l’altra meta per costituire una famiglia... Ho cancellato il mio profile dal sito di conoscenza. Fin da bambino ho sognato di visitare l'Italia. Hai una storia molto ricca e cultura.
Mi и sempre piaciuto il vostro paese perchй avete sviluppato moda, cucina, storia. cultura. In futuro mi verrа in visita in Italia.In futuro potremmo avere un incontro. All inizio di settembre, sto progettando un viaggio in Italia. Si fibromi guidare in Italia, se sarт partecipare in futuro, il vostro paese? Se mi replicherai, ti inviero piu mie pic attendo una riscontro con impazienza. Buona serata!!

Google translation

Ciaooo! How are you? My name is Nadezda! I saw your letter and we will reply immediately. I hope you remember me?? I've written a site on incontri.Scusami for a late reply. I had so much to do. This ebdomade was difficult. Did you get my pic? I sent to you some new pic. They did you like? I'll be glad if you send me your new pic. I am a single woman and unmarried. I am 29 years .. I live in the city of Volgograd. In the European part of Russia. My city is located in Volgograd 900 km from Moscow. Lie on the Volga river Volgograd, you can see the beauty of the Internet. I would like to find the other half for a family ... I deleted my profile from the site of knowledge. Since childhood I have dreamed of visiting Italy. You have a very rich history and culture.
I always liked и Why did you develop your country fashion, cooking, history. culture. In the future I verrа visiting Italia.In the future we could have a meeting. At the beginning of September, I am planning a trip to Italy. You fibroids drive in Italy, if sarт participate in the future, your country? If I replicherai, I will send you my pic look more forward to a response. Good evening!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement