Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203973 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - jerryjohn990 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jerryjohn990

looking some one in love

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Man
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

love and kind caring

The dimwit's original profile picture was

He's now added this one

Estimated IQ level - single figures.

PMs

hi babe how are u

am great so how are u doing

Ok where are u from

I'm well also I love to u

Okay come to my email so we can have a better word of love. Add me in my email. [email protected] okay we have to talk or send me ur email I will add u
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204101 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 pm
Good babe I'm john from usa in bronx and I want me and u to be close in friend before marry u so tell me all about u pls

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204158 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 pm
Okay my question is do u love me because I love u and I want to marry u as my wife . But I work in Nigeria airport as a manager and also a business man I buy and sell of gold in million . But right now I'm in nigeria where I want to buy $ one million gold
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

After that I will come to u and be with u forever and ever. Don't be Afraid okay all is well I so much thank god that u are a christian I also am a christian. I john promise u the best of marriage. In case u want to call me of hear my voice to believe me this is my cell number pls try to call me. I also love to hear ur voice pls pls pls. This is my number. +2348162939745

#204215 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:38 pm
Okay pls can u call me I love to hear ur voice thank u for accept me I hope it is time to talk about our loving life

Honey pls send me ur cell number

Honey where are u now are at home or are u buzz pls text me now because I. Am feel you pls text me and make me happy ok pls how is ur health

#204359 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am
Honey if I ask how many child do u want to born for me

Pls come online so we can talk about our wedding day

Okay pls when u come online call my cell number

#204512 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 pm
Hello honey why I did not hear from now I'm think about u now pls come online and kiss me

#204553 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 pm
So honey can u come online we have to talk about our coming wedding

#204684 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:36 am
When do u want us to start our planing for our wedding ? And dear can u send me ur private cell phone number to me to call u and I want u to chose. The month or year that we should marrying

Hello dear how is ur body I hope u are doing well

#204729 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:58 am
Okay dear wen because do u want it pls tell me

#204741 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:41 am
Okay dear I'm waiting

Dear I hope u have eating some pls take good care of urself ok

Dear I we also tell my parent in the state because am the only one in nigeria work

To get ready for our wedding okay

#204851 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 am
Okay dear pls send me your cell phone number so I can call u

#205041 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:16 am
I will also tell all my people and u. Pls send me ur number to call u

#205047 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:25 am
Okay darling I hope u are in good health I will also be arrange for every thing for our wedding pls take good care of urself for me

#205467 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:01 pm
50 people ok dear I'm going to buy the the gold now

Hello dear how are u doing here I hope all is fine so dear I have finishing with the gold I told u that I want to buy I have buy it now I will prepare to come next week now