Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212887 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 am
dear where are u now hope youn are going to send the money for me okay when i come i will pay you back

honey if you know u can get that amount u can send the one u have cos i have make arrangement for our wedding in two week time okay

honey why do u say that u are not interest after i have give u my life

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213430 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:40 am
honey if u cause me more than this i still love u

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217205 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 am
From gideon Sunny - [email protected]

How are you doing? my name is Gideon sunny,i live in NEW YORK CITY USA, im working in BRONX as a supermarket saler...and my elder sister is marriage to a man in Brooklyn my parent live in Bronx too. ...XXX my main reason of texting you is on the behalf of my serious brother called JOHN JERRY. HE is 40 year old of age, he live in west African called NIGERIA for a why , he order me and the rest of the family to text and talk to you on is behalf. .....from what he told us and the rest of the family , he said he meet you in a site called fishmeetfish.com, and he side to contact and know more about you from here he make up is mine to marry you as his wife, he also told us that both of you make arrangement for the marriage on july 12th ....he promise to come and meet you before that day come on ,so he have to tell is company to allow him to go and marrying is wife, the company said okay that he can go.THE name of the company is TECHNO NIGERIA LDT HE WAS ALSO A GOLD DEALER TOO,so the company did him a very bad thing by send all is money to the bank in USA and he had already use money to buy gold of$1.5MILLION down for you.HE also said he was convicted then he side to beg you for money and you said you will help him out with the some of $3500 , and you ask him to send you account, and he send you 3 difference account detail but all was not good after that you told him that your Daugherty is not okay that you have to go and take good care of her THAT IS WHERE THE FIGHT START WITHIN YOU AND HIM
XXX I AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY ARE HERE TO SUPPORT AND TELL YOU THE TRUE OF ALL THIS ISSUE, IT IS TRUE MY SERIOUS BROTHER IS A GOLD DEALER AND ALSO WORK IN NIGERIA OKAY, ABOUT THE MARRIAGE HE CALLED US ON CELL PHONE AND TOLD US, BUT MY FATHER TELL HIM TO COME HOME AND BRING YOU TO SEE US, WE WERE ALL HAPPY TO HEAR THAT NEWS.....and about the money that the company send to his bank I AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY WENT TO THE BANK AND THE BANK SAID UNTIL THEY SEE MY BROTHER SIGNATURE.
XXX AS IM TALK NOW TO YOU MY BROTHER JOHN JERRY SAID HE CAN NOT LOVE ANY WOMAN AGAIN THAT HE IS READY TO DIED WITH YOU IN LOVE, I AND MY FAMILY ARE BEGGING YOU PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD FORGIVE MY SERIOUS BROTHER COS HE IS DIEING FOR YOUR LOVE ALL THE TIME.
SO the best thing to do now is how
to join hand together and bring my
brother knowing as your husband to
you..... I
GIDEON
my sister christen
and my dad Philip,
my mum grace ARE SAYING PLEASE
LET JOIN HAND AND
MAKE YOUR LOVE BACK

YOUR FAITHFULLY
PHILIP

this is my brother email [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.255.171.63
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#217553 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:32 am
why are you saying this just cos my brother love you

p,ls try to understand the family feeling to you

#218201 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:24 am
Sent from the "brother's" email account - dumb-ass.

i still love you in my heart okay