Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203986 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:19 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Dave081 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Dave081

Profile being worked on

PMs

how are you doing? its seem you look so cute to me i will be glad to chat with you if you do not mind?

nice to meet you too. how are you doing? hope all is well? how old are you ? what are your purpose of coming to this site? do you have kide??

okay. where are you from and for how long have been in this site? what do you do you for a living???

okay.sorry for much question ok. what are your purpose of comming here?? do you have kids?? for how long have you been retired???

hello. how are you dloing? sorry for sporting into your privacy, it's seem you look so cute to me and i will like to chat whit you if you do not mind??

plesae i'm just new here ok and my profile has been worked on. i beg you if you have a yahoo messenger whereby we can chat out here or facebook. you can give me ok.

[email protected]. my facebook is franklyn davidson.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204236 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 pm
Email from Rowland kelly - [email protected]

honey you really got me exited by sending me massege on my email which i never expected but i really thank you what you have done ok. i will say this and i will repeat it again that i love you so much i will really like us to be together for the whole rest of our life. Love me purely. Heart me surely. Be my world. Be my idol. Be my one and only. My truly and passionately. My dearest and sweetest love...... i love you honey from Dave you my sweetheart.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.217.118
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204241 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:47 pm
More PMs

ello. how are you doing honey. i saw your messages and i was so glad. how is your children doing? you know the day was too stressful for me at my working place so that's why i could not reply on time ok. how about your work too?? you are so beautiful and i will like to be in a serious and reliable relationship whit you if you do not mind. i will email you back so chake it out ok.

honey are you there?? you can chake your email ok

#204533 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 pm
I'm Dave by name my Dad is a spanish, my mom is from America, i was born and raised up in Texas Austin , i lost my wife 6years ago in a fatal accident which took away 30 poeples life, i have a daughter Anita by name she's still at fun age. i'm an Engineer by profession some times work under us military. i have been alone for more than five years now but cannot longer control myself anymore, and a friend introduce me to this site and luckly to me you happen to be the first person i met here. XXX i wonna make it clear to you that i really look forward to you for a serious relationship. and i think you deserve my best ok. here is some of my picture ok. and i will like you to tell me more about you too and send me your picture ok. from yours Trully Dave.

i really love you there and that i will do forever.

#204633 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 pm
she will be 9years by this December. please tell me more about you ok??? do you see the picture i sent to you???

#204746 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:00 am
first of all sorry for your husband death may his soul rest in perfect peace. ok nice to meet you once again Dear. i wonna use this opportunity to ask a little question. please you know i also lost my wife some years back and i want to get a new wife for my self so that my Daughter will also feel asif her mother were still alive. and thank God you are here whit me. XXX i want you to understand fact that i'm not here to play game or something but i need you and that will be my biggest victory. honey will you love to be in a serious relationship with me that can lead to marriage??? i really love you. from your babe Dave. write me back and send me some of your pictures ok.

#204784 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 pm
ooh my God what a beautiful face, so sexy, so attractive, so cool. babe i must tell you that i,m loving you more and more.honey wheen am i gonna touch your sweet face? i love you and i promise to love you forever. honey do you really love me??? please i will like to have your address and # so that we will be communicating ok. i will also like us to chat here ok. can we chat here tonight? tell me more about yourself and what exactly do you do for a living please?

#204996 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 am
okay honey thank's for replying. here is mine #+15038318837. but i will be out of the state by today. for a mission. but i will try and convert my # when i got to the country just for your own sake so that we will be able to talk better. and another issue is that anytime i travel out of the state i can't call but i can recieve call ok. honey will you call me???

please i will like to have your yahoo id ok so that i will add up when i dounload a new verssion ok.

#205060 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:49 am
okay will you like me help you open a new yahoo ID? how are you doing today? i really missed you babe, i felt so lonely whitout you over here ok. i love you whit all my heart.want you nothing else. just you, because that all i need love you sweetheart.

#205495 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:57 pm
ok but i think our conversation will be more intrested and simple overthere. or what do you think honey? i want us to be chatting every time because i'm missing you here ok. i will advise you to do that for me if you really love me?