Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204579 by Grunt Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 am
https://www.facebook.com/gilbert.kent.37
Gilbert Kent
About
Worked at Electrical Engineering
Studied at University of Alberta
Past: Mount Pleasant High School Providence Rhode Island
Lives in Rhode Island, New York
From Rhode Island, New York

image stolen from
Ildar Pendjiev
http://ru.linkedin.com/in/pendjiev

You can send me email then I will reply you back and tell you more about myself [email protected] or [email protected]
Advertisement

#204594 by Grunt Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:01 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/06/06
Location Pretoria, South Africa (86% likelihood)
Opened on (154.69.64.112:49902)

Dearest in heart,
Thank you very much for writing back the woman that looks so beautiful in my eyes, and I guess you should truly know who I am. I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent over half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands; a woman whom i can call a partner in crime (Just Kidding); A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study. Please let me know about your online dating experience? How many people have you met online and what was the outcome of it? Your past marital experience if any, Just tell me all I need to know about your experience online and your marriage life in general.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Irish American man from the Rhode Island area of New England, and a Caribbean Mother from Montserrat. My father was an international business man who met this Caribbean orphan whose family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. Due to the nature of my father’s job he traveled a lot and that made me spend most time growing up with my mum in Montserrat (that is how I got my accent). After high schoolin Montserrat on the Caribbean island, I left to study in Lethridge, Alberta in Canada where I got the first degree in electrical Engineering and, before I finished college my father and mother were already settled together in Rhode Island. Then i later moved on to join them in the Rhode Island. My father died and she was left alone. I met my deceased wife and best friend in Venice, Italy at a fashion show, she was a fashion model and she was very good at heart. I lost her to cancer and ever since then there has been a vacuum in me that has been longing to be filled. I have no siblings, no biological children; my deceased wife had some medical complication while trying to give birth in the early stage of our marriage.I have some tragedy in life but my profession has in some way complimented for that tragedy. I pray that a woman like you will be there to compliment the rest of it all and in return I do the same.

MY JOB
I am a global Engineering contractor agent, Am into Installation of a Gas turbine, engineering job has taken me to over 22 countries of the world ranging from Asia, Middle east , Europe , Oceania and Africa. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cosi embraced work for so long. Now i feel i can settle with a woman I love and love me.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo and ping pong ,LOL.

I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.
I can’t wait to hear back from you. Pls write me soon my dear and tell me about your story, your background, and your profession, and so on…
Your turn!
Kindly listen to the song below it’s a beautiful song for you and you only ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA
Hugs
Received: from [154.69.64.112]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014