Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204614 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - jameswallsd - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/jameswallsd

LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE.

Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Gray Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Honest man and keep to my world's and live my life to the fullest.

PMs

Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts.

To another victim:

Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects
her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates
his efforts.Looking foreword to here from you.
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205019 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:13 am
PM

Thank you and how are you and i will like what i seeing in you honest woman, can i have your yahoo messanger id or your skype id.
[email protected] you can add meon skype jameswallesd

Followed seconds later with another PM with a different Skype ID

Good morning and how are you doing most pretty woman, thank for your respond, i was happy when i saw your mail this morning, and i'm going to be the best for you, i will be waiting for you later to talk to you then.this my yahoo id [email protected] and skype is kofi.sam86

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205061 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 am
Hello and how are you doing, sorry for not getting back on time, i use my gmail most time then yahoo, so how are you, you can message me on gmail [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.219.235
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

[email protected]

#205243 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:10 pm
Even when you think love is over, it is never over, you can never stop thinking, loving, wanting that person.
No one is too young for love because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age but from your heart, which pumps that feeling through your veins.
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you! we are to meet by faith Heidi,
You are a beautiful woman i must say and i want you to be part of me.

James.

#205475 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:24 pm
Hope you are okay with the weather is okay now, so i just want to know how you are doing and i want to tell you that i miss talking to you, and how much you mean to me and from the time we started talking , you make me feel like real man now that i have you, and i want to tell you that how much you make feel.....i will like to have you in my life as my wife, and the only woman in my life.

#205701 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 pm
In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word,
I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side.

Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found.
If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away i love you.

#205757 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:23 pm
Yes......with out you thee is no me baby i want tell you now that you gat me and i gat you , you are my world now.
Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you will made me your husband.

#206018 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:41 am
I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts - all about you, gives me a lovely feeling
If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.
So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you , no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away thinking about you my love. Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul.When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart, i want tell you how much you mean to me my love XXX. you i'm going to give my last name to, and you will be my wife, my soul mate.

James Walld.

#206028 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 am
My weekend was good, just that i miss you so much, and i want to know how you are doing,and hope we can talk on yahoo.
Your love is more precious than diamond,Your love is more valuable than gold,Your love is brightening my life
Your love is means so much to me,Your love is making me complete and whole,
Your love is an unimaginable love to love,Your love is an unlocked door for me
Your love is a secret with my soft love,Your love is like a sun that can melt my heart
Your love is dancing when I look at you,Your love is making body language when I touch you
Your love is feeling shyness when I am around you ,Your love is so beautiful and cares for me.
I want let you know that i love you.

#206470 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 am
How are you doing this morning my love, Arise and shine......this morning the woman of my live you are the woman that make me feel happy and forget my sorrow, You are the joy in my life now and i'm happy that you are my.....and i want to marry you and make you my wife the mother of my son and you are going to be his step mom...and i have tell him all about us baby......and keep say when will you talk to him. Baby do you have skype or yahoo so we can chart batter there, dis my yahoo id for messenger is [email protected] and i want you out of that site, cos you fiend all you are looking for. someone tell me that i will find love and i doubt him, now i know what he told me now, will you give me all your heart and open the key of your heart for just me and you??

Even when we have been hurt,True love finds away to your heart.
With in time you,wont feel so insecure,For my love will one day set you free,Free from the pain of the broken heart,You had once before.I want to give to you,All the love you have already,Given to me without even noticing.Why I love you,Is for you being the woman that you are.I wouldn't change you for nothing,For i love you flaws and all. i want tell you that i love you with all and you are in my heart all time.

#206643 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:09 am
How are you doing and hope you are fine.

#206924 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 am
Hello my love XXX,

I was so oblige to see your mail. True friends are always together in spirit.
As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for
the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul.
A person is incomplete without love.Life without Love is like a harp without strings.I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person, and i have been thinking about you all time.
Beautiful it does not always have to be the physical appearance., that is why you are brilliant .Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.No one know what i see in you.
I love you with all my heart and i'm going to meet you soon, you are not a bad person i can feel that in me.

#207111 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 am
i have no any plans just talk to you

#207337 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 pm
Doing fine and how are you doing and hope you are fine too. miss you so bad baby.

#208750 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 pm
Am looking for a Woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly relative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a handsome guy like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably like to be with.