Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204618 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:43 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - georgedonald77 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/georgedonald77

i'm looking for some who is honest and loving type

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Hispanic with Black Hair Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

i'm divorced for 7yrs and 5"11 tall, i like camping, reading, running and fishing most of all i love bowling and cuddling

PMs

hello how are you doing? i'm edmund donald, newre on this site too and hopefully i think we could meet each other, my interest coincide with yours but only if you wouldnt think of the distance now until we are able to come together

it's my great pleasure you reply to my message that shows how serious minded you could be...lol, anyway i work with the US army and like i said i wish you dont get hold at distance cuz we are far apart now but in heart we could be closer than whatever, i'm presently on deplyment to afganistan and almost through with my tour but quite sad each time i think i have no woman in my life to enjoy my wealth and possession with cuz two of mine kids are overseas and i would like to date out of the country

what is dangerous baby? do you mean my job or because we are faraway?..anyway it been 10yrs of me in the service and now i got through for my leave and wouldnt mind if it makes you happy i may come to you in XXX, only that i want to be sure if we are compartible...can we talk on yahoo?

you may add me up to your list to enjoy more conversation, [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204700 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:18 am
yes i'm man enough why do you ask that?..well hope we could talk via messenger? you may add me up [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204739 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 am
Well i love to talk on instant message sent but hopefully i will like to use yahoo email to enjoy more cpnversation since the service is very ok here in forte..i hope you gonna open yahoo email to enjoy more conversation as also to learn more about each other and share more pictures..hope to hear from you soon sweetie..thanks for contacting me

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.220.69.167
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#204750 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:14 am
I'm fine, thanks for the email sweetie,.but i wish you could do something for me so as we could enjoy more conversation on instant message sent, kindly open a yahoo email account so i could add you up and we talk more via yahoo messenger where we could learn more about each other...thank for the email...hope to hear from soon you. as you open the yahoo email account sweetie

#206559 by scooby101 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:53 pm
i'm edmund donald, i work with tye US army and presently on deployment to afganistan in kabul, i got your profile on here and hope we could meet each other and see if we really match each other....hope to hearing from you soon