Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204838 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:29 pm
Romance scammer [email protected] has a profile on Match.com.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204935 by Grunt Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/06/08
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :=)
Opened on (41.58.238.221:50219)

Hello xxx....
I'm not sure you can remember me as I removed my profile on match.com weeks ago..
But it would be impressive if you did remember me.. I remember sending message to you a long time ago but never heard back, what kept you?
So what do you want me to tell you about myself?
Received: from [41.58.238.221]
#205297 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:25 pm
It's a great pleasure to get your email, I really appreciate your amicable response to my note on the dating site, I'm anxious to get to know more about you & plan on meeting sometime...

Like I said before, new to online dating, don't really know how it works but I believe I will with time, I think the first thing to do is to tell you more about me, I work freelance as an engineer, that makes my job more fun for me to be able to make my schedules, I am originally from Gothenburg, Sweden. I lost my father 7 years ago & my mum of cancer early last year. I have been divorced for 5 years now, being reflective, It's not the best of thoughts to remember but we did have some special moments together, I'm just trying to move on & try something different, except that it's been quite hard to deal with the loneliness. I'm well read and have common sense, English is not my first language, Swedish is, I do speak English but with an accent. I have learned to take one moment at a time but being one that is goal oriented and looking forward I seem to take big steps. I try to look for fun in all that I do, I do like to laugh, I read a lot, I like to be around people. I love listening to music and writing, I like football got to play for the college team, can go out to a bar for few drinks but not to get drunk, I like going to the movies too.. I like playing poker, I'm good at the game very well.

I know I shouldn't be expecting to have kids with the age range of my search, I just want to find someone to spend my life with & be happy with.. We can both share everything in our lives & just make each other happy. My passions include reading inspirational books and clever mysteries, I don't like to be the center of Attraction, I prefer to listen and as for movies I'm the comedy and Romance type, also watch some actions packed thriller, adventures & some decent erotica. I love the museums & art galleries, all I seek here is true love and happiness, I really want to settle down & be happy, all that I want in a relationship is honesty, meaning- to be up front with each other & open our hearts out to each other without the lies. Loving - meaning "loving yourself, children & each other & never letting the music in your heart stop" being kind to others, these two things are more important to me than all of the rest.

I'm a man who love traveling, most times for business & sometimes just for the fun of it.. Well I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with loving, caring, kind, passionate with good sense of humor & most of all I am looking for a woman who is honest & not into games cause I have never been. The potential pain of truth is minimal to the pain caused by not telling it! I'm looking for a partner to share every aspect of my life, someone to sleep & wake up everyday of my life, someone to kiss good night & start the morning with, someone who's positive always, someone I can always call after work to let her know how anxious I'm to get back home only to be in her arms! I eat cake but I prefer cookies even more. My favorite flavor for cake would have to be chocolate. I prefer a creamy salad most of the time & I can say I love potato and steaks. I like eating all kinds of foods anything made of chicken & when I eat out I like Italian. I like candle light dinner with someone special... I like to cuddle on the bed while its raining outside and I love cool music very much. I'm very much into romance.

Life should be "balanced" with plenty of time to relax, think, and have fun! I exercise 1-2 days a week to stay in physical & mental shape & I run whenever I get the chance to. Love to read, discover new ideas and places. I love off-beat / foreign movies very partial to science-fiction / romantic, fantasy & thriller movies. Even-tempered, masculine and dependable, creative that's just about how I define me.. I feel it is important to be active intellectually as well as physically. I have many diverse interests and passions - politics, art, music, philosophy and the human condition. Some would describe me as a liberal type - however I am closer to libertarian. I am open to everything but a closed mind. Patience is my most obvious virtue... I just hope this tells a few about me.

That is about all I can think of right now, maybe more later... Would be nice to read some more about you.

Lars

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205502 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 pm
Hello dear, How are you sorry for the delay in response to your message i could not reply on time because have been very busy with work...if i don't now i wont be able to write today because am bidding for a contract which is taking my time and i have couples of meeting today.am so happy to read from you am glad we both are getting along and am truly interested in you and hopefully am thinking we can chat and have a good conversation on the phone this weekend because i wont be working.am in Construction/ Structural Engineering and as a Freelance i bid for contracts with different company.

I want to be with someone that I enjoy being with a lot. I want someone that I can "eat up"! We have to be able to communicate - this is a foundational cornerstone. I want to hear what you have to say and I want you to understand my innermost thoughts and ideals. I want someone to witness life with, enjoy all of the quality that life has to offer and that we can muster. I want to be able to create synergy with my partner - 1 plus 1=4! I would love to find someone that is plugged in spiritually - not necessarily religious, but is in tune with their spiritual being. We are of course spiritual beings having a physical experience..kindly send me your phone number so we can have a phone conversation .

I want someone that is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside - I LOVE a beautiful woman - the whole person. I pride myself on being a "Gentleman" and absolutely LOVE treating a woman like a true woman. I can be very romantic and am enamored having romance reciprocated! I am a true, incurable, romantic at heart. I believe in 3 cardinal virtues in a relationship - honesty, integrity and fidelity - these are all wrapped up in an invisible layer of trust. Other than that - no rules - relationship by attraction, not promotion or protocol. I really don't like to date that much and would like to find my match in the least amount of time. I had fun with the variety side of life earlier, now I am interested in quality and investing myself with someone that can receive me.! LOVE all what you've had to say about yourself & I really would like to see where it goes getting to know you. I'm cautious because I want whatever I get myself into at this time of my life to be PERFECT & be the last relationship of my life. At the same time I just thought, I wouldn't find what I'm looking for unless I open my heart to it & that's why I'm here taking the big chance of my life because something feels right with it. I'm a one woman man & I want to take this from here to see where it gets us. I look forward to meeting someday to see about the chemistry & get to stare into each other eyes, I believe we can tell a lot about each other from that. I want the eye to eye contact & as well the heart to heart contact too. Trust me there are still such connection out there. I believe that some time God allows us to meet a few wrong people just to prepare us for the right person, I believe once I'm with someone that we both understand each other we can always use body language. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say? I also believe that love is not all about finding the right person but as well creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Always wanted children during my marriage and wished I had a daughter, I'd say I am still single because I haven't really been looking all these while but feel like I'm ready now. I want a relationship with love and will give everything within my possible best to make it all work out when I find the right person. I'm kind of busy right now but would love to keep communicating with you then we could plan about meeting sometime, I'm excited about it, I always traveled to AMERICAS for business long before I relocated. I'm also little old fashioned too, I'm very up front person and it always seems to work better, I'm not trying to change who I am, I like the fact that you know what you are looking for in a man and I do hope that I can give all what you'd want to have in a man because I find you very interesting! I want a one man woman and I hope you're that too. I as well hope you like the sound of your man kissing your neck while you are cooking, I have so many great romantic ideas and I'm looking for a partner to share & give all of the love I have in my heart to. Sometimes someone says something really small and it fits right into this empty place in my heart. I'm willing to give this a shot however you'd want it because like I said, patience is one of my virtues and I'd wait for you until you're very comfortable enough with me to do or say anything you're feeling to me.

Wishing you a pleasant Evening,

Ron

#206003 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:46 am
Uses phone number - 1-613-909-4809 - Iristel Inc. Landline in Ottawa, ON