Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206536 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:37 pm
You still refuse to let her think for herself, almost as if you view her as a child - there is a team here that has years of expertise of dealing with scam victims from many background, while you have already shown with your ridiculous plans of fake transfer slips that you don't have a clue what you are talking about or doing and are relying on a bit reading that you have done. What are you hiding?

Regardless of whether he has spent time visiting her or has the required finances, I can 99% guarantee she will not get a spouse visa to the UK as their "relationship" will be viewed as fake - here is a story of a man who has been married for 22 years and had his visa application for his wife turned down because immigration suspected their relationship to be fake - do you think someone who has never lived with their fiancee (and quite possibly only met them for a few weeks) is going to stand a chance of getting a visa?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itain.html

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206619 by thief_fighter Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:40 pm
AlanJones wrote:You still refuse to let her think for herself, almost as if you view her as a child - there is a team here that has years of expertise of dealing with scam victims from many background, while you have already shown with your ridiculous plans of fake transfer slips that you don't have a clue what you are talking about or doing and are relying on a bit reading that you have done. What are you hiding?

Regardless of whether he has spent time visiting her or has the required finances, I can 99% guarantee she will not get a spouse visa to the UK as their "relationship" will be viewed as fake - here is a story of a man who has been married for 22 years and had his visa application for his wife turned down because immigration suspected their relationship to be fake - do you think someone who has never lived with their fiancee (and quite possibly only met them for a few weeks) is going to stand a chance of getting a visa?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itain.html

Thanks for spending time on this, I guess it's pointless to continue further since our view of the story is too different. There's something in Asia culture that I can't explain to you.

Any mod that visits this thread please delete it for me. It has stray from my original question so no point in continue.