Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206722 by rococo Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 pm
Netlog
scottlohsandt
male - 48 years, New York, United States
Name: Scott Lohsandt

Am Scott John Lohsandt 48 years single'm loving, caring and honest person with great respect for women and great family values ​​and a sense of humor ... I love to swim and do not appreciate the love from the beach looking at the stars and the moon at night ... I love listening to music and people hate playing games with my heart, I love to watch baseball or on television or go to a game, I like reading, going to the movies, camping, and playing on the beach and also go waterfall hunting if you want to know more about me write to me [email protected] or add me on yahoo so we can talk better

FB ... Scott Lohsandt
https://www.facebook.com/slohsandt
Advertisement

#206740 by Grunt Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:17 pm
http://www.nextwink.com.au/dating/member18139.html
Username: lohsandt77
Seeking a: Male or Female :shock:
For: Long-term
Location: Australia -> New South Wales -> Sydney -> Sydney South
Online Status:

Profile Description:
I am a very serious man and I don't play games. At the same time I am very loving and caring man when I am with the right person. I am drama free and I don't want anyone elses drama. I have a good imagination and I like to reinvent myself to keep the relationship fresh. I believe that a good relationship starts out with friendship, trust and respect. Chemistry puts the cherry on top. All that mixed with a little good humor, passion and a very sexy kiss,i am Intelligent, passionate, sensual, affectionate, funny, honest, witty and nurturing there are many sides to my personality.i'm stronger and smarter. I don?t obsess about little things, and i never take any of my loved ones for granted..I long for a partner in life who will love me with all heart as i will do in return for her. Life is so much better when shared by a kindred soul,If I am in love with you then you will own my heart,body and soul. I will have someone watching over me, making sure that I don't get hurt again. I will do the same and more if you can capture my heart.
I'm looking for someone who is trustworthy,who want children or not cos we can adopt and animals, rides horse or would like to learn. A hard worker r. Sweet, kind,caring,loving,understanding and supportive to their her man. A good soul and a beautiful smile a must. A great huger, a good listener and kind eyes. Not rude or full of excessive pride,a friend love and wife, Good manners a MUST!...Here is the gig woman...attraction is an important thing but I will be more attracted to your insides than what you can bench,Somebody who is caring,loving,honest,sincere,and leave with God fearing,somebody who can mind the beating of my emotions understand what i say and understand what i leave unsaid.....open minded,kindhearted,if you are the one then let get to know ourselves.

More about lohsandt77:
Marital Status Widowed
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children? Undecided/Open

Language and Education:
1st Spoken Language: English
2nd Spoken Language: None
Education: Bachelors Degree
Profession Armed Force
#206806 by rococo Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:04 am
Badoo
------------
Bruce J Lohsandt 41, Miami, FL, United States,
Added: 2013-09-21
I want to go out with a girl at the age of 34-65 years

Hobby
---------
Manchester United F.C. Dolce & Gabbana The NBA WWE SmackDown Script Volleyball Criminal Minds CSI: New ... LMFAO New York Jets Elton John Mickael Jackson

About me
------------
I'm a very serious man n I do not play games. At the same time I am very loving and caring man when I am with the right person. I'm drama free and I do not want anyone else's drama. I have a good imagination and I like to reinvent myself to keep the relationship fresh. I Believe That a good relationship starts out with friendship, trust and respect. Chemistry puts the cherry on top. All that mixed with a little good humor, passion and a very sexy kiss, i am intelligent, passionate, sensual, affectionate, funny, honest, witty and nurturing there are many sides to my personality .. I long for a partner in life who will care for me and my only daughter as I care for her. Life is so much better when shared by a kindred soul, If I am in love with you then you will own my heart, body and soul. I will have someone watching over me, making sure that I do not get hurt again. I will do the same and more if you can capture my heart.

Interested in
----------------------
I'm looking for someone who is trustworthy, who want children or not something we can Adopt and animals, rides a horse or would like to learn. A hard worker, the sweet, kind, caring, loving, understanding and supportive Their her man is. A good soul and a beautiful smile a must. A great hugger, a good listener and kind eyes. Not rude or full of excessive pride, a friend love and wife, Good manners a MUST! ... Heres the gig woman ... attraction is an important thing but I will be more attracted to your insides than what you can bench, Somebody who is caring, loving, honest, sincere, and leave with God fearing, somebody who can mind the beating of emotions we understand what i say and understand what and leave unsaid ..... open minded, kindhearted, if you are the one then let get to know ourself.

#206807 by rococo Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 am

howaboutwe.com /
lohsandt77
41, Male, Straight
San Antonio, TX
About lohsandt77
--------------------
Amazing place I've been to Antwerp in Belgium
My ideal Sunday: stay at home and cuddle up with some good meal
I saw the movie many times: Act of Valor, Rules of Engagement, Strike Back,
XIII, Special Force
Life history in 5 sentences or less: happy and specify