Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206783 by scooby101 Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:24 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/chad_mc

About Me

I am humble and honest caring I am a very sensual and passionate man

Hello,
I saw your profile on http://www.catholicsingles.com/ i really

enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar

interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Chad MC from

US, I am a very sensual and passionate man. I love life and see the

glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the

person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and

spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile

about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal

email addresse just incase you feel like emailing me or better still

come catch me online @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo

Messenger screen name; chadmccollum74 ....kindly get back to me

telling me a bit about yourself ok.
Advertisement

#206826 by scooby101 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 am
Hello,
I will want you please tell me more about yourself before we go on with this conversation,i am a man that need to get to know more about the opposite side before moving on.so i will be very happy to know more about you if you can asnwer all my questions with all honesty of heart...
what is your name ?
How old are you ?
what do you do for fun?
what do you do for a living ?
what your marital status?
Tell me about your past relationship if married before ?
How long did your last relationship last?
Do you have kids ?
How many kids do you ?
Will you like to have more kids if you finally get a man of your dream?
What is your best colour?
what is your best food? want to know if you are a vegtarian of junk foods?
Do you live alone or stay with friends?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink?
what was your may motive of join the Dating Site?
And how long have you been on the dating site?
what are the qualities that you like in a man if a man is what you really need in your life?
Do what want long time ot life relationship?
Do you want just someone to be with for the main time and nothing serious for now?
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible take good care of yourself Chad .
#206919 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:58 am
"He" got his scripts confused when he PM'd me

Hello,
Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Jennifer Williams from GA, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email addresse just incase you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me online @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name; jennyluv_sera ....kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
Jenny.

ok.... Email on [email protected] or you send me your facebook id , Thanks waiting for you, can we char here

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207086 by scooby101 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:30 am
Hello ,
I think i will also have to answer all the questions i asked you,
by so doing you will know much about me and if you which to ask any other thing
i will be here to answer you to with all honesty, so
I am Chad MC
I am 45 years old
I love mostly outdoors for fun, like i love reading, listening to music and clubbing,I love dirt bike riding, snowboarding, taking my boat to the lake, wakeboarding and fishing and i also love visiting new places and lot more....
I am personal assistant and i worked for my late father company, he had an oil investment company based in the UK.
I am devoice have a duaghter
I am not married for once , but i have been into a long time relationship which laid me into hard times and it hurts me so dearly and i don't to be hurt by any woman like that again..
my last relationship lasted something happened we have to leave ourself

I will love to have kids if i can find a very good and loving woman of my dream
my best colour is Blue and i can also go with Yellow
I love vegetable and shrimp.
I stay alone .
I don't smoke but i drink socially
I mean motive of joining the dating site is just to meet someone that can match my dream man and my chrming knight .
I just joined the dating site last week
The Qualities i want in my dream woman is to always love me that will be caring, funny, intelligent, romantic,faithful,honest,that have sense of humor and the most important thing is Love
I don't want only a long time relationship but a life time Soulmate.
And i also need a serious woman in my life
I think now you know much about me too , i will want to ask you some other question later if you still interested,i will be waiting for your reply .Chad
#207392 by scooby101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:14 am
After All about myself and getting to know more of you , think we should get to know some other thing about each other.I will want to know your main motive on here and i will also want to know if you are looking for just a friend or someone more than a friend to you ,i will want to know if you need a serious man in your life. i still have a lot questions for ask you as time goes on because i will not like to waste my time with anybody online because i don't want to get hurt anymore. so get back to me as soon as possible with all honesty of heart, Also i want to ask you this questions and i want you to keep up the honesty you have been showing to your mail and what you tell me about yourself.This are very important question to me and to any relationship before going into it .I want you know if you do believe in LOVE and if yes can you just tell me what means to you ? bcos i believe if you don't know love or believe in Love you can not love and be loved in return by anyone.we all know LOVE is the root of all relationship . so tell me what love is to you if you truly believe in it and if you really looking for a soul mate or a second half.i am a very loving man and i believe so much in love .
Get back to me cos i am getting more interested in getting to meet you in person.waiting for your reply
#207697 by scooby101 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 am
I love the way you have putting how much love means to you but to me LOVE means allot because i believe so much in LOVE, I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams and i believe Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.Must women in the present days don't love but lust because they don't really know about love and they are not loving.
I believe you should never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask and i also believe the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.And i wish to love that way for now and till life end on my side.so i will love to tell more about my past and presently before we go on,

I wouldn't know what you want in a relationship. But i guess the most important thing is being honest with each other. Though i feel reluctant talking about myself and my current situation to you as i dont know how you'll feel.But i guess its important you know all about me and the situation i am in so that we'll know if we can go further.further. I've had loads of bad experiences in my past relationships and i wouldn't want to fall into the same problem anymore.I will like you to give me your words that you really love me and that you want to make a new life with me,cos i have been used before and i wouldn't want to be played on again.I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.
I never grew up to know my mum as she died immediately after my birth. I lost my dad on 9/11 in New York, i'm the only son of my folks.I grew up in Paris, My ex-girlfriend, Gareth Maria used me alot and treated me so badly. He absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST UK,When my Girl friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad before is death,because he thought we had the deal together, but not knowing that i'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough on me about this.
After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Girl friend, I joined a dating site (www.couple.com) where I met an African woman online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African woman told me of an investment opportunity in Africa and he convinced me to come along with loads of money when coming down. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, play me and leave me on my own.
I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts remuneration. Because the African woman told me of an idea to invest in West African sculptures here. When I got here, he made all possible means to get the money from me and get away with my money.When I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the woman apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating to you right now.
I don't want to fall into another terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be used this time. I need to be very very careful of whom i will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest in me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now, as soon as possible you want me to, provided you will treat me in an orderly manner. Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my Resucue and be of whom i expect you to be. I really need to be loved cos i deserve it.I need a woman that would always be there for me, who will be like a wife and mother to me, i will reciprocate true LOVE as well. CHAD
#207903 by scooby101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:12 am
Its a great pleasure reading from you.How are you doing?I really want to get out of here .I really need your help and trust to get me out of this mess.I want you to have my words as i promise i wouldn't dis-appoint you,i will really appreciate your assistance towards this.Once i get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together.I want to believe that you will not let me down.
Baby as i have told you what brought me here from the States. I came in here with a total sum of $10.5million USD including the money i got from my dad's business and contracts remuneration.While i was coming here, the African woman told me to come with enough money for investment and i even go to the extent of selling my inherited house just because i want to leave the State .Now, i'm in need of your help, i've gotten enuogh money to run myself when I get to the State, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together, I don't want to live here anymore.As you know i'm a foreigner here and its absolutely dangerous for me out here.Thats why i need your gesture assistance.
How i want you to help me? As i'm scared of being setup by this African woman,i had to act fast for safety.I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only.I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to the State because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but i did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.
I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you.Babes we would meet and we can start a new life together.Every arrangement for the delivery is perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.
Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiancee who is to receive my boxes .Once the box gets to you,i will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight .
Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 30% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and i can get something done with the balance.
I am counting on you with trust and i'll appreciate your trust towards this.I hope to hear from you and to meet you in person.Please write me as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.
With all care CHAD.
#208035 by scooby101 Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:43 am
Hello.

my dear love i receive your massage and i am happy to have you in future, So all you will do for me to get the boxes, is to write to the security/ company as the recipient of my travelling luggage , just tell them you are my fiancee and you want my travelling luggage sent to you in country. Because i told them that it is my travelling luggage, and i have locked the boxes with a security 4 codes, which prevent it from been opened by an authorized person.

So i deposited the boxes with the security company as a Private shipment (free from checks) and it will be deliver to your door-step, you do not need to burn out to receive. Therefore, below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to them to inform them that you want the boxes delivered to you as soon as possible and ask them how much the clearance fee will cost. I did pay them already the Deposit Fee Security Fee Shipment Fee, only the clearance fee is to be paid. Please, bear in mind not to tell the company that the boxes contains money, only say travelling luggage of,(Mr Chad MC James)
N.B: Without you including this Depositing details in your mail, your mail will not be acknowledge.

DEPOSIT DETAILS:

Deposit Ref#: GSC-POL-0669-PRVT2003
Clearance Sort Code: PRVT-2003-69SC
Deposit Certificate #: 3450/PPOL/23NG
Depositor: Mr Chad MC James
CONTACT DETAILS:
Contact Officer: Leonard Carlos (Custodian Managers)

Emails: [email protected]

Custodian Mangers Direct Phone: +2347067884105

So, you can write to them and get back to me asap. Please Baby you will help pay them the clearance fee,and as soon as the boxes get to you, i will let you know the code and you can have your money from the boxes and then send me money for my flight, so i could come over and meet with you.

I wait your message as soon as you contact the security company.
CHAD
#208180 by scooby101 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:30 am
Hello my angel have sundaY! I got your massage i am very happy to have you in my life you are the best i ever had in my live, I always respect you the first day i your profile as i stated in my last mail contact the security company as soon as possible so that you can get the consignment latest on Tuesday.

Once you contact them do let me know .

I love you so much and missing you too.

Chad
#208358 by scooby101 Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 am
chadmccollum74: Helloo
chadmccollum74: Honey How are you doing
chadmccollum74: I miss you so much my dear love
chadmccollum74: Honey i want just thinking about you
chadmccollum74: The Fishmeetfish.com
chadmccollum74: is have internet problem here
chadmccollum74: oh my angel
chadmccollum74: have you had from the Security company?
chadmccollum74: oh i see dear
chadmccollum74: so when will you check it so that you will get the boxes lastest this week
chadmccollum74: Honey are you checking it now?
chadmccollum74: When will you be back?
chadmccollum74: What is the time now
chadmccollum74: Oh okay baby
chadmccollum74: send me your number
chadmccollum74: so that i can hear your voice
chadmccollum74: okay
chadmccollum74: can you call me now?
chadmccollum74: Oky you can me when ever you close from work
chadmccollum74: +2347067884105
chadmccollum74: That's is my number honey
chadmccollum74: You can call me when you through from work
chadmccollum74: Honey you are my angel
chadmccollum74: I am here for you and i will soon be with you to spent the rest of my Life with you
chadmccollum74: and you too honey you are so sweet to
chadmccollum74: Honey were will i stay when i come
chadmccollum74: Your house or a motel?
chadmccollum74: I am so happy to have you dear
chadmccollum74: I am always thinking of you
chadmccollum74: Please send the courier any amount of fee they asked from you
chadmccollum74: when you get the boxes you can take from it
chadmccollum74: so if you get there mail today you can proceed with there required payment tomorrow so that you can get the boxes by friday latest
chadmccollum74: becuase i can wait to see you on my arm
chadmccollum74: I so much believe in you
chadmccollum74: and i will be honest to you till i die
chadmccollum74: it be nice that way
chadmccollum74: Honey i want you to change your pics
chadmccollum74: and put a good pics
chadmccollum74: I don't like the way your boos is showing please
chadmccollum74: Yes honey
chadmccollum74: He need to have that fear of God
chadmccollum74: Becuase very soon we will get married
chadmccollum74: Honey it will happen soon
chadmccollum74: and it will be my pleasure to have you in my Life
chadmccollum74: so when will i see you online again
chadmccollum74: so u check the security company if they emailed
chadmccollum74: and tell what time you come back here again
chadmccollum74: But you all do it today?
chadmccollum74: Okay i will be waiting to hear from you soon
chadmccollum74: or you call me when you through
chadmccollum74: so i can come online
chadmccollum74: I love you so mcuh you are my angel the only one i love in my Life
chadmccollum74: oh my sweetheart you are the most beautiful angel i even seen in my life
chadmccollum74: I love you Dear
chadmccollum74: Take care of yourself my Love
#208470 by scooby101 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:37 am
ATTENTION: Mrs. XXXXXX XXXXXX.

Prior to your email and your mail was well noted, At Tanco courier
express. we provide a full range of courier services, including
international courier services, Europe overnight services and someday
courier services. As one of the most experienced and reliable courier
companies.

I have just confirmed that you have been officially cleared by the
Verification's Department at the headquarters.

Your boxes will be deliver to you through our courier company (TANCO
COURIER COMPANY)which you are required to send the clearance fee of
($1,555 USD) via money gram or western union/ Ria Money Transfer to
our account officer in Philippine, Please Note fully well that your
boxes is coming from Philippine our delivery teams is in Philippine
for delivery and immediately your payment is being received today or
tomorrow by our accountant Mrs Jocelyn Varde within 24 hours your
boxes will be deliver to your door post in your country to the below
address.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS FOR THE DELIVERY.

Full Name:
Resident Address:
Home Phone Number:
Cell Phone:

Furthermore, Immediately you received this mail proceed as soon as
possible and make the payment with the below payment instruction, You
have less than 2 days to redeem this funds so you don't need to delay
with the payment locate any money gram or western union nearly to you
and make the payment of $1,555 USD.

Here are the payment instruction.

Receiver Names: Mrs Jocelyn Varde
Address: Puerto Princesa City, phili.
Amount to send:$1,555 USD

However, everything have been put in place to make sure that
immediately your payment is received with 24 hours we will commence to
deliver your boxes to your provided address. as soon as we received
your payment in time within 24 hours your boxes will be delivered to
you.Also send us the scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation
and verification.

After payment your tracking number will be sent to you.

Regards,

Leonard Carlos (Custodian Managers)
Private Email: [email protected]
Company Email:[email protected]
#208642 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 am
Hi

My Angel i received your massage and i am very happy to hear from you, How is work and how is the family? I pray that all is doing well.
have you heard from the security company if yes do let me know what is next and please i love you so much and i really want to be with you so as to spend the rest of my life with you.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

thanks my love i miss you .
#208853 by scooby101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:01 am
How are you doing honey, Hope you are fine?

I am missing you honey you let me know if you have gotting the boxes , I really want to leave this country, Please you are my only hope don't leave me i love you so much and i pray very soon i will be with you , Please respond if you are online.

Thanks. Chad

Helloo,

How was your night hope you had a good dreams , I have been thinking of you since two days now what is happening hope you are fine? Please honey i really miss you so much i have been online thinking i will meet you here but you were not online for the past 2 days, Your phone was not going through, Please come online .

I am waiting for youR respond , Have you claim the boxes from the courier company please update me?

CHAD
#209230 by scooby101 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:50 am
Helloo my dearest angel , How are you doing hope you having a great time, I have been thinking about you because i miss you so much please my my love try to get the boxes on monday as we said before, don't delay the boxes so that it can get to you intime.

I will be online waiting to hear from you.

CHAD