Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207147 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:16 pm
Another from Match.com.

Claims to be living in Ottawa.

Hello Dawn

I guess you should truly know who i am. I don't really know how this would work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what to do and what to say or how to handle situation of things, then what would i be? When a wise man sees that he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness added with a woman who is caring, loving, understanding and honest. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing on this earth if he has no crown to complete him and a woman to call his own..wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me. I will give you some lovely introduction about me, my family and how i came into this world. Am very sure you will love to read about me...It would be like a case study.

I am James Scott, I was born to a loving couple. A french Canadian from Quebec and a Spanish from Madrid. my father was an international business man who met this orphan whose only family were close friends. (my late mum) She used to say there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she would say she sees same in me.. don't know how but whenever i heard that from her, i was surprise... During my father's Global movement, while i was only twelve years i would spend so much time with my mom with her telling me how to handle different life issues as well as treating a woman right.I've been through very tough and trying times in my life,I lost my parents in 1988 in a serious auto crash, i had no other person to run to.I've been through very tough and trying times in my life,I'm willing to get all this behind me and move forward to enjoying the good things of life with my new found Love(which could be someone special like you.
I am a Global Contractor. I do basically Rig constructions and renovations, i supervise my workers, instructing them on what to do and also over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the Globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works,i am presently in Northern Cyprus working on the oil right and should be back home in less than 10 days,been here for over 2 weeks now and i really want to finish this job and come home to be with that special woman then i can continue my works from my home office while my men would do the field Oops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my tragedies, that i worked this hard but i think i now realize i can move on.
My typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the day passes by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.
I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile and you look like her. i am not communicating with anyone presently but you and i believe we can build something great together, i am a one woman's man and i would never lie or cheat on you, i will always come out upfront and tell you the truth no matter the consequence.
I cant wait to hear back from you. please write me soon my dear.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement