Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207289 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 pm
Another scammer from Match.com

I'm a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor. I'm passionate and complex. I give freely of myself and I am always ready to lend a hand to someone who needs me, I am strong and independent and no matter how bad things get I am always looking for that silver lining. I still believe in true love, since life is magical and I don’t sweat the small stuff. I’m a gemologist and I’m a widow and i leave alone and single ,from a Christian family , God fearing and very understanding and I do my best to keeps God’s will.

I’m very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrating tradition. I am a devoted, loving person and to have part of me is to have all. I have my own Thoughts and my own Ideas that may or may not fit into your vision of man you need. By learning more about my own Personality and about your Personality Types, I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses. I can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others, and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals,However I'm an attractive, intelligent and successful business professional as my career, but am a hopeless romantic/dreamer by nature. I'm goal oriented and hard working, but enjoy the quality things in life.I consider myself a caring and trustworthy person..

However I'm on this site with hopes to find a woman with a big good heart who is willing to be all mother, girl friend, hopeful wife and everything to me... If you do I will love to start a conversation with you and then see how things will turn into, I'm looking for a woman who has similar interests. Looks, religion, Age don't matter to me. I look for what’s in the heart not outside physical appearance. I'm looking for a woman with a big heart, deep sense of humorist doesn’t like them to be cynical, I don't like attitude, sarcasms. I'd like woman to be honest and no games, I like fun loving, bubbly, goofy, and silly at times, good sense of humor. I'm not too picky, a woman who is sweet, loving, caring, warm hear-ted, understanding, loyal, and patient. Down on earth and laid back.

However i would like to know more about you and would like to know the following:-

1. What are the qualities of your ideal relationship?
2. What is the sort of relationship you are looking for and why?

I wait in patience to read from you.
Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement