Information on romance scams and scammers.
#27933 by steel Tue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm
From [email protected] ip 83.229.84.66

Description
I am a hard working woman and loving but looking for my other half that will make me happy as i got to know that there is no problem trying so i want to try and and hope get my man but if you

Headers
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [83.229.84.66]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.11 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:19:04
Advertisement

#28603 by The Enchantress Sat May 15, 2010 7:32 am
Further mails

How has you work been i hope not stressful and tell me what do you do?.I will love to know you better also so tell me how that will be.A mail from you will go a long way at that.

Kate

It is nice to read from you as soon you did as it goes a long way at telling me you are a man that has a way of life and that is to be respected.I have more pics that you can see of me but you will not be mad at me for what i want to ask as i have to be sure and that is what do you want from me ? As i have told you and you know i am Kate and i live here in Liverpool with mom.I will love to know when you are always free so we can meet online to talk better and know each other better.

Take care and be nice at work there.

Kate

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#28790 by The Enchantress Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 am
IP = 82.128.57.8 = Lagos in Nigeria

hello dear,
I am sorry for the late response to your mail and that has been that my connection was off and i just got it reconnected back so dear tell me something better about you and you know what i am looking for a man like you and i will love to have you as a man in my life and how do you tbhink we can meet to know each othere better with you there and me here.

That has been one thing that i have been thinking of tell me something about that .

Hello dear,

I am happy to know that you are a man that has something to offer me as my man and i cannot hide it from you that i love the poem you wrote there for me it was a nice one.

I am Kate as you already know and i live with my mom here in Liverpool i lost my job months back and that has been what i have been looking forward to have another one as me and mom are living on here left over money and that is not too good for me and her but i am trying my best to get that back.....i love going to the beach to see people there swimming but i do not know how to do that and i love preparing the sea foods as i love them dearly.

I was into a relationship before but i had to let go off him cos he was a drunk that do not want to change for good and lately started beating me and that re let him go and since that really piss me off so i have to let him go and since then i have been looking for a man that will make me happy no matter where he is from but for the fats of love and for my future i have to get a man that will make the picture a fuller one.

I am 4 feet and 7 inch tall with a black eye coupled with an average body,that is me and i do not like people that lies as that makes me sad when i get to know that they have lied to me so i tell people what i can do and what i cannot do right from start so it makes me sad when people lie to me.

I hope you have know me now and i have know you a bit and that is a better thing to know we can make this relationship happen.........but i have to tell you dear i do not have a connection at home so get to use the cybercafe to send you mail and read from you so do not be mad when i do not reply your mail in a snap but i will try my best to do that just to read from someone special to me and i am thanking my stars for bringing you my way as you make me happy when i read from you.

But dear i am afraid of the distance between us as i will not lie to you cos when we get to know each other better to get the money for the flight will be a difficult matter for me to get and i am sorry for telling you this but i have to so we do not get into the relationship and getting to meet now put's us asunder as that will be an emotional black-out experience as that why i ask you in the mail i sent to you earlier that how are you going to take care of the distance between us ?

I appreciate the poem and i just will have to say thank you for that and i hope you love the pics i am sending to you to see what i look like .

hugss

#28791 by The Enchantress Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#28941 by The Enchantress Wed May 19, 2010 3:56 pm
hello dear ,

I am gratefull for the mail sent to me as it makes me happy that i have a man that i can can call mine but i will love to tell you that you are a man that has all it takes to be a man and i will love to ask you that will loving you be problenm as i anm getting addictted to you and i do not know how to do that.

I am in love with you and i hope you are a man thatr i can love .,

HUGGESS

#29188 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm
hello dear,

How are you doing there i really missed you online as i did all my best to be online but i was just unable to get that but thinking of you really makes me happy and i know that you will be happy there also.

I have talked to mom about you and she is pleased that i have found a man that i can call mine but i just have to be so sure that you there for me and me there for you.

I love reading from you and i will always try to send you a mail when i am allowed ......I love the addiction i am getting from you .

Kisses and hugess

#29285 by The Enchantress Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 am
Hello dear,

It is nice to know that you are there and having me in your heart as it makes me secured that i have someone that we will be better as one but i have to know some more about you dear and that is how many kids will you want to have and where are we going to spend the rest of our lives when we are together i am getting addicted to thinking of you almost every moment and i do not blame myself for falling for you it makes me a better woman and i hope you are cool there and not too stressed at work i will love to read from you soon.

Missing you dear

#29354 by The Enchantress Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 am
Dear,

I love the way you talk to me as it makes me have a believe that all will be well and that i should be thankful for meeting you and as for the kids i hope three will do as i want to have tem around me as it makes me happy when i get to see them run around the house.....Do you mean you have some inherited house here in (your country) you must have been from an healthy family but that is aside as i am grateful to know that you have feelings for me and that you love me i am happy coming here to read from you as it makes me have a light heart and fulfilled but come to think of it how will it be when we get to live together as i am happy like this reading from you?

I just cannot but get home to tell mom how happy i am .......Take care of yourself there love .
Missing you

#29451 by The Enchantress Thu May 27, 2010 4:12 pm
Hello love,

I am happy to know that you are in love with me and i love that to and as i get to know that you are a simple man that knows what he is doing it makes me happy and it shows how vast you are in what you are doing and it makes a man have more respect from others and you have that not that you are looking for that.

Dear it is always nice to get to read your mail and get to have that feelings from you as it makes me happy i will love to have more of that .

Missing you but getting better now reading from you.
Huggss

hello dear ,

How are you there i thought you would have sent me a mail but i did not get that from you ,Hope you are cool there.

Tell me how do you get to relax there when you want to ?
what is you best meal ?
Kisses

#29519 by The Enchantress Sat May 29, 2010 5:17 am
Hello dear, I hope that the problem is not that much there as i was scared when i did not get a mail from you but i am better now reading from you.I get to love you the more as your comes in.You are much appreciated here and mom is sending her regards.Hugss and more hugss for you.

#29766 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 am
My dear how are you doing there,i am worried about the weather but i know you will be in a good condition there.I had to be with mom for some days as she was feeling somehow but she is getting better now,i am missing you and i will want to be closer to you the more.kisses and hugss for you

#29860 by The Enchantress Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm
hello dear,

i am happy that all is getting better there and i know with feelings that i have here that we are going to be better when we get to be one.

I am so glad any time that i get to read from you as it makes me happy how are you doing there.

MISSING YOU AND LOVING YOU MORE.

#30094 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 pm
Hello dear,

How are you there and i know that the weather is not a problem any more and i am happy about that.

Dear i have to tell you this i am sorry for not mailing you all this days but i am happy that i have found some way for that to be as i am reading your mail and i am happy right now and i know i will be for some days time.

Dear i have some more pics that i can send to you but i am held thight now but i hope to find a way out of that but i dear i have to take care of mom now and that is taking my time and the little money i have on me(i wanted to use the money to get my connection to be closer to you but i do not have that anymore).

Dear i have thought about this and i never wanted to ask you but when you told me to ask for the help from you i will do that so

dear can you help me with some cash as i will want to have my connection back so i can be close to you and i can have my moms bills cleared off

as i do not want to be far off from you as reading your mails makes me happy and the love growing stronger and stronger.I know that when we get to communicate better when you are there and me here the love will be better and when mom is in a better condition i can get to be there to meet you and start our life as one together.

I wait to read from you as soon as you read this i love you more and more as i get to read your mail and your heart.

Kisses and huggess for you my dear

#30218 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 am
hello dear,

I really appreciate the fact that you want to help me and it shows the fact that you are a man that is loving and of his word,i just do not know how to say this but i am happy and i am always getting happier all day that i get to read from you and you know what today is the happiest day that i have been in years cos you make me happy and i love you the more for that.You are the reason for my joy and i know that with you doing this for me now i will get to have more joy when we get to be together as one.

My mom is getting better as i have been praying for that and i know she will be happy to know that you my love want to help me with some cash as it will go along way to help me and get me more connected to you.

The best way you can send me money here and get it immediately yo send it is through western union money transfer and i will love it if you can send me 520 pounds for me to get my connection and for me to pay off my moms bills i will so much appreciate it when i get the money here and i get those bills off my neck and i get more connected to you and get more love and affection from you the more.

Here is my address for you to send me the money via western union as i will get it when you send it to me there when you send me the information to get the money here.

NAME-Klyic Kate
City-Liverpool
State-Mersyside
Code-L69 7wy

I love you and will wait for a mail from you to get the money here

I love you and i am happy that you are making me happy as your woman and as your love i really love that.

Kisses and hugess.

#30317 by The Enchantress Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 am
hello dear,

how are you there i would have loved to get you the pics right now but i am held tight i will get that for you as you make me happy and i will always want to make you happy too dear.

I am happy to know that you will get me the money so dear when are you going to send me the money so i can give the doctors my word and the connection man that will help me for me connection you are the reason for me happy and i love that from you and i promise to make you happy always

I LOVE YOU .

Kisses and hugess