Information on romance scams and scammers.
#30472 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Hello dear,

I am happy to hear that you will be sending me the money here to make the payment here and that will make me a happy person and my mom too as she will be glad to know that we are no longer owing.

I really appreciate the fact that you are a man that have so much space in your heart for me and i really love that from you as it makes me happy as a woman that will be in your live.

I was unable to get to reply your mail yesterday as i did not have enough money on me to be online but i will love to be with you online as soon as i get the money here i will have my connection and my bills paid immediately to be with you until we get to meet and i know you will be glad to speak with mom when all is done.

I will wait for the information to get the money here from you soon .

Kisses and hugess

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#30518 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:23 pm
Hello dear,

How are you doing today and i hope you are good and as i believe you will have found a way out of it.

My dear i have to wait for your mail to come and read it and i was happy to see it there for me to read and it shows how lovely you are and i really have to tell you that for the love i get to have from you and what i have to do to make you know that i love you i have to go out of my way to get you the pictures that i am sending to you here and i hope you love them dear.

My dear i just keep thinking of me and you talking together online and soon getting to meet as one family as you are making my heart beat as soon as i get to read from you and i love that from a man like you.

My dear but you told me you send me the money what happened along the way there but i know you are a man that will do what he says and not say what he cannot do.

I wait to get a mail from you when you get the pictures as wait to know how you feel about the pics and all that i have to get from you .

Mom told me to say hello to you there.

Kissess and hugess

#30615 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 pm
hello how are you doing there i did not get a mail from you and i am not comfortable with that .That is why i am mailing you now