Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207977 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:47 pm
Good morning XXX!
In the street my city Penza, there was a rain + 18 C in the morning. How is the weather your city?
I have learnt that is necessary a code a city that will phone. Mine a phone number +7-900-339-1231. A code of city Penza 8412.
I hope that you can call. At first a city code then mine a phone number.
Thanks, I have received now your letter. Looking at your letter, on my person there is a smile. Your letters do my day better.
Now our letters is all that we have.
How there was your day? What did you do yesterday? I wish to know as you spend your time. Yesterday after pool I have come home very got tired.
I have taken a shower and have laid down to sleep. Therefore today I have woken up very much early and with good mood. I feel a vivacity charge.
I have noticed one feature when I wake up with good mood, my day goes very successfully.
rick, you did not notice the similar? In any case, I wish to share with you my positive energy.
I the optimist on a life, always try to take from a life as much as possible.
I wish to tell that that I do not smoke, I drink in the company seldom, champagne or martini.
We live once and we should take pleasure in our life to the full. We should appreciate each moment of our life.
Therefore, if we have possibility to meet, we should use this chance.
I the orthodox Christian. I go to church of one-two time in a month. I think, the god is a love. The god in each of us.
I love my parents, I love my life. I try to receive a maximum of pleasure from my life. We live once and I wish to live my life happily.
We should not be afraid, I do not hesitate of my feelings. Yes, I have liking to you. You like me. I do not know as it to explain.
My emotions do not give in to a logic explanation because it goes from heart. Yes, between us the big distance.
But when I read your letters, it seems to me, that you sit near to me.
I feel you. I do not wish to hasten, and I am not guided by emotions, I sincerely speak to you about the feelings.
rick it seems to me that we very close. At me such sensation as if we nearby and between us are not present barriers.
rick, I wish you good day. I will think of you. I will wait your letter.
With kisses, Nina

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208610 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 am
Scammer using the same photos also uses the email address [email protected].

Hello, How are you doing? XXX.
When I I have gone today for work. At me has appeared such feeling. I would like to hear yours a voice in the morning by phone or to receive yours sms.
To me it was pleasant. Here mine a phone number 8-900-339-1231.
As I spoke that that we can easy have dialogue in English with you I without problems to a smog to understand to you as to talk.
I think that will call from your country to Russia to cost much!
Well I think that I learn as it probably in the nearest time and I will tell to you about it!
XXX how you have spent yesterday's evening? What plans at you for today's evening?
Last night to me my girlfriend home has come, just I have finished supper preparations.
For a supper I have prepared beef in cream and with seasonings. A dish prepared in an oven.
It has turned out it is very tasty.
Has made in common salad from vegetables. I hope, that sometime, I can make a supper for us with you. And then you can estimate my culinary abilities.
I wish to tell to you about my family, my mum call Tanya,
To regret, than the father is engaged, I do not know. He has thrown us when I was 7 years old.
On it all life us was brought up by mother. I have big brother Vadim it married at it there are two children of the boy and the girl.
I consider it to have ideally in a family of the boy and the girl.
I read your letters with the big interest. I would like to communicate with you more, but unfortunately, our letters is all that we have now.
On the working computer I have no skype and other programs for a chat. As I spoke to you already earlier the letter.
Houses at me are not present the computer as the TV suffices me and I do not sit on the Internet and consequently I do not buy the computer.
I think that I will soon buy the computer to communicate online.
XXX, you think of our relations, how about friendship? I wish to know it. I very trustful girl.
Now I here because I wish to find the love and happiness. I wish to love and be favourite because it and is the present happiness.
And I very much hope that I can make it! How you think?
Now I should finish the letter because it is necessary for me to continue work. Write to me soon. I will wait! Nina

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219346 by Rusty-Man Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:08 am
On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 6:05 PM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello, How are you doing? Rusty.
When I I have gone today for work. At me has appeared such feeling. I would like to hear yours a voice in the morning by phone or to receive yours sms.
To me it was pleasant. Here mine a phone number 8-900-339-1231.
As I spoke that that we can easy have dialogue in English with you I without problems to a smog to understand to you as to talk.
I think that will call from your country to Russia to cost much!
Well I think that I learn as it probably in the nearest time and I will tell to you about it!
Rusty how you have spent yesterday's evening? What plans at you for today's evening?
Last night to me my girlfriend home has come, just I have finished supper preparations.
For a supper I have prepared beef in cream and with seasonings. A dish prepared in an oven.
It has turned out it is very tasty.
Has made in common salad from vegetables. I hope, that sometime, I can make a supper for us with you. And then you can estimate my culinary abilities.
I wish to tell to you about my family, my mum call Tanya,
To regret, than the father is engaged, I do not know. He has thrown us when I was 7 years old.
On it all life us was brought up by mother. I have big brother Vadim it married at it there are two children of the boy and the girl.
I consider it to have ideally in a family of the boy and the girl.
I read your letters with the big interest. I would like to communicate with you more, but unfortunately, our letters is all that we have now.
On the working computer I have no skype and other programs for a chat. As I spoke to you already earlier the letter.
Houses at me are not present the computer as the TV suffices me and I do not sit on the Internet and consequently I do not buy the computer.
I think that I will soon buy the computer to communicate online.
Rusty, you think of our relations, how about friendship? I wish to know it. I very trustful girl.
Now I here because I wish to find the love and happiness. I wish to love and be favourite because it and is the present happiness.
And I very much hope that I can make it! How you think?
Now I should finish the letter because it is necessary for me to continue work. Write to me soon. I will wait! Nina

100% Scammer, have same photo's too