Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208172 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Handsomecougar - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Handsomecougar

Looking for a serious relationship

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

About Me
Have a background in working with people to help draw out the very best in them. It is time for me to take those skills and share it with a special friend that being YOU! I'm funny, can be serious when needed. Also a good listener. Enjoy the mountains, long walks, romantic evenings and times of passion... The rest is yours to discover....

My Perfect First Date
I would like to take my special queen out for a romantic, candlelight dinner. And after that cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. Also go dancing.

PMs

How are you doing

Hello. Nice to meet you.

I would like to get to know you.

I'm Harry from Pennsylvania USA. I'm a property management contractor. Am single. Am seeking a serious long term relationship. My wife passed away and I'm ready to find true love again.

I'm on YM at

[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208176 by Grunt Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 am
somebody different on FMF provided the same email address to me :lol:
FMF
SmokeP
Looking for a special woman
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
My Education: Graduate Degree

My Interest Keywords / Tags
honest
kind
compassionate
fun loving
no games
hate drama
loyal friend
passionate lover. music
dancing and good times. long talks with you

About Me
Have a background in working with people to help draw out the very best in them. It is time for me to take those skills and share it with a special friend that being YOU! I'm funny, can be serious when needed. Also a good listener. Enjoy the mountains, long walks, romantic evenings and times of passion... The rest is yours to discover....
My Perfect First Date
I would like to take my special queen out for a romantic, candlelight dinner. And after that cuddle on the couch and watch a movie

Image Image

my email address ...
[email protected]...
#208234 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 pm
Hi there sweetheart.

Some women believe that an extra partner with husband permission is good for the passion and excitement in the love making with her husband. I just wanted to know your thought. Via that good? Or a bad idea?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208873 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:36 am
I would like to get to know you.

I'm Harry from Pennsylvania USA. I'm a property management contractor. Am single. Am seeking a serious long term relationship. My wife passed away and I'm ready to find true love again.

I'm 47. Am seeking my partner for a lifetime to love

#332352 by malu53 Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:57 pm
with the first pic posted again on FMF

Handsomecougar
Looking for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
My Profession: Professor
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? My Kids Are Over 18

About Me

My Perfect First Date
I would like to take my special queen out for a romantic, candlelight dinner. And after that cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. Also go dancing.

Hello. Thanks for your message. My email is
[email protected]
add. pics on picassa and FB

Name: Harry Downs

Image Image Image