Information on romance scams and scammers.
#227080 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:25 am
I will contact the company myself and get the payment details to you, I don't want what happened the last time to repeat itself okay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227280 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:26 am
yeah

How was you day like Honey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227356 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:06 pm
its was fine. I thank

#227656 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:34 pm
I thank God for everything Honey, I am among the selected one's for two weeks mission.

Honey there will be a short-term mission trip to suit on. that will take me to 6 different countries such as Singapore,Ghana,guinea,Ukraine,Nigeria and Sudan.

we will be travelling by next week but I have never been to this countries before, please Honey do you know any of this countries? Because I am going to work for two weeks before ending of the year...

I will be back as soon as I am done with my work.
Honey try and be there for me okay and always pray for me.

Reply quickly pls

#228223 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am
yea okay ready to move in next 3 days Honey to
Fly in the plane of Ambition and I will
Land in the Airport of Success Amen.
Luck is yours,I am wishing you this,
May Ur future always shine okay.

Good Luck....../..../
I am still praying,it will be a safe mission Honey
well it will come to pass<<<<>>>>>>..

#228371 by AlanJones Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am
Honey I ought you my best thanks to you, For being always supportive and understanding,Your irreplaceable heartiness, Love and understanding are the sources of my strength. Please, accept my heartfelt
Thank u...

#228812 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:08 am
Sweetest, I must say that yu are a God sent. For a long time since my
active service I have not felt loved and cared about. My kind of work
don't give me time for social life. Buh, I thank God I now have
someone my soul accepts . To be honest with you Love, it's not easy to
trust someone. That means when your heart finially accepts someone,
you wouldn't like to let go. # Smiles...... With this great feeling I
am nursing within me, I decided to take our great relationship to
heights. Sweetheart, I have decided to make you my "Next Of Kin".
Making you my Next Of Kin makes you a legitimate person to be
contacted , if anything happens to me in active service. As an
engineer in the military, am being ordered to go and serve any where
in the world where my services are needed. Am writing to you with
sadness because am posted with the Alpha Team for peace keeping in
Syria. Love , I will love you to give it a deep thought before
replying me.
With lots & lots of love .....

#228922 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:15 pm
Sweetest, very well my love. I will request for the form immediately
then they will be contacting you as soon as possible. Honey make
double sure you follow the instructions there strictly because this is
very important to me. Is about our future. Baby, I need to tell you;
am feed up working under the military, I have plans of finishing here,
but before I do I must have something I will fall back on. Sweet, I
need to have my own engineering workshop. Or something sort of
investment of my own. Like family one. I would love you to be a part
in my decision making. Actually that will help me a lot. I need to
know if am on the right track. I love you so much, and respect yur
ideas a lot. Honey...

#229166 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 pm
Honey its my own engineering workshop.
so that I can stay close to you okay and I will love to meet yu.
Everyday brings me closer to my exit from the camp and for the first time I am excited.This will be my final deployment as I intend to settle down and start a new life and a new location.

#229737 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am
Honey , it has been a hectic week for me here. But baby , you have a
man here. I have to be strong to survive here. Sweetheart about the
big business plan I told you about, I don't have any big one on mind
for now if not and automobile workshop. Buh, I can't plan hard on
that cos you have not said anything or given any suggestion on
something you would like. I need it, me and you thing...... You know.
And something I will fall back on after here. Sweet, here in active
service we are not allowed to access your bank accounts . All I get
are alrets, we are being given food and we train and Peace keeping
tactics. If not honey, I could have transferred money for you to start
something now right away. Since I can access my bank from here, I
resort in great plan, so no mistakes will be made. Am still checking
them on the "next of kin" form. I will be updating you. Internet
browsing is not allowed in the camp here, but I must come online for
my queen. Like I told yu earlier, I like here no more cos I don't have
time for myself. At my age I need a serious relationship. I Love You
so Much, and await your reply. #kisses

#232165 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 am
PM on FMF

long tym honey I believe that one day we are going to meet each other okay.
never yu forget me b/cos of lack of communication I am in the tight corner now but I believe it will come to pass,I want yu to msg me once yu got this msg okay

#233526 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 pm
Now using email address Hugo Johnson - [email protected]

Hello sweat its me Henze you can now contact me in here with this mail okay
long time How was yu day hope it's cool....
I will love to hear from you again okay....

#233650 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:46 am
Yeah It's Me Honey

Happy New Year,How Was Yu Xmas Holidays. Hope It's Went Well Honey.
I attach Picture Of Me, It's Real Me Okay...

#233775 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:11 am
Dear Honey,

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it�s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Love Always,

Henze

#233776 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 am
yes that's true but it's real me Henze.

it's was my cousin brother that helps me open this account okay.
But I think that I told yu on fishmeetfish account.
I should have giving yu that to help me but my cousin did it for me okay.
it still me Henze okay. don't fear in anything okay.

so yu tell me How and How did yu spend yu xmas holiday and were?