Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209035 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:16 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - henze - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/henze

am looking for love

Age & Gender: 39 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

i'm cool funny person,caring to whom cares for me?

PM

I must confess that you look astonishing. Do you mind if we get to know more about each other? if yes, kindly send me an email on [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209217 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:44 am
Am henze williams a captain of the USA army currently deployed in camp Dwyer Afghanistan, I just came across your ad on CL. Can we be friends and get to know more about each other?
Thanks a lot, you got nice pic. Tell me more about you, like your occupation, hobbies and marital status.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209432 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm
am so sorry about your husband okay, can i ask your one question whats your idea of an ideal woman?

#209508 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 am
For me, my ideal woman would be someone who is loving, caring and understanding and knows that family is an important part of any relationship and should be taking seriously. I am a type of guy who looks beyond the beauty of a woman, I look at her qualities, character and lifestyle.

#209770 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 am
yeah, can we be friends? and get to know each other,,,

I am looking for a committed relationship, someone I can call my own, my best friend, lover and confidant. I would like a relationship whereby there is love and affection, other factors are secondary as long as there is love and affection in a relationship it will stand the test of time. even if we have our differences some times, we make up with a make up sex. Someone who I can share my secrets with..

#209793 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:05 am
tell me a little about you like, hobbies, likes and dislikes, etc
And what is the first thing you look at when you meet someone?

#209897 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:55 am
tell me a little about you like, hobbies, likes and dislikes, etc
And what is the first thing you look at when you meet someone?

#210039 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:41 am
like seriously, pls can you tell me about my own eyes...

when it comes to dressing, what kind of clothes do you always go on and also for different occasions and events ???

#210221 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 am
we design and construct most military facilities for the army,.. most pics being taken here are mostly official there are rules here in the camp here.. We are not allowed to receive calls but can make only when its important, taking leisure pics is not allowed unless for official purpose.... a whole lot of rules especially when on deployment in a high profile location. or maybe am inthe duty okay.

What's the nature of your job like??

#210407 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:06 pm
my honey thats job for you okay...

honey we've been communicating for sometime now and I think its really nice getting to know you. I think you are a very pretty woman who seeks for the simple things in life and so am I, guess we share the same ideologies when it comes to dating and that's a plus. I would like us to be very close and hopefully when I come to Canada we can kick it from there.

#210618 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:59 pm
will come back very soon,

I want you to know that since the day we meet I've fallen deeply in
like with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in
my heart that you came into my life. you make yesterday so special for me.You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true friend that i can talk to,my one and only. I like you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll
like you more tomorrow than I do today.I know this is coming to you so
fast Omg i don't think i can hold it again
I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now so, take care and
tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now to kiss your lips
and tell you to your face how much i want you as my friend, but know
that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out
for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know
that you and your family will always be in my heart and "my favorite... promise to remain in love with you ...

#210811 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:00 am
okay lets kick it from here,...

I feel more happy the closer I am to you. For me love is life and love is you. I love to talk to you on phone and my talks never end. There is always a new topic to share with you. I can indeed share every minute and every silly incidence of my life with you. I have wowed you from the very day I met you...
take care of you self for me honey......

#211044 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:48 am
planing for our relationship okay

I feel more happy the closer I am to you. For me love is life and love is you. I love to talk to you on phone and my talks never end. There is always a new topic to share with you. I can indeed share every minute and every silly incidence of my life with you

Google+ avatar

#211162 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:14 am
I used to feel strange how people can sing love songs, and write love stories, but after meeting you I feel even I can do that. can i count on you honey?

#211484 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 am
So what are you up to today?