Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217417 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:19 am
Babe you need to send it through fast service because they are the only ones that can deliver it under 3days. I sent them an email and they say they will contact you soon once the verify the information you need.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217776 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:38 am
Honey I am not away of this so right now what are we going to do.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217830 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 am
Honey sorry can you explain for me?

Can you explain better?

#220624 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:42 pm
hello long time honey

#224875 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:35 pm
Hello honey Good day,can I say long time how are you doing all this while.hope every thing is okay and nice...

If you can send it go ahead and send it through the old informations okay.

#225015 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 pm
The care parkage that I ask for...

#225456 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 am
Okay what can I do now because I need the care parkage honey?

#225586 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:31 am
Which of the working bank details, You know any?

#226404 by AlanJones Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:15 pm
Ok I will direct you to another company

#226405 by AlanJones Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 pm
okay I will do that

distance and time mean nothing I fancied you that's why I can't leave you.
I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, Even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

honey never regret anything that made you smile.forgive quickly,love truly life is short and new yr is around the corner. very soon my contract will end and I will be able to relocate okay

#226594 by AlanJones Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:18 am
okay okay okay >>> let's love our self okay

am out for you now

Honey how is life over there ?

#226774 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:59 pm
yeah that's good Honey, so tell me what and what did you buy for XXX and XXX
And I hope you buy nice things for you self.

Honey I am working hard every day to be paid.
my work here is not that easy.
I work almost four hours a day Honey

I am planing to come back by this year
great XXX and XXX for me okay have a nice day

kisss I love you more Honey

#226858 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:56 pm
Not yet Honey I am still searching...
Cos it's not easy down here to fine another care package company that will deliver.

But some of my friends use that of the care package company
And the company delivered them with that same bank account details that I sent to you honey.

It lasted only like three days before they got there care package.

Honey I will still try to reach you when ever I get another care package company

I hope you are doing good Honey.

#226905 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:10 pm
what did you mean?

that I am suffering ....

#226974 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:06 am
yeah most time you have to experience that in a war zone

yes we both know that the one's government provide is just a little they can..
can't be compared to the ones sent by loved ones.

so Honey if you can render a help please try and do and stop arguing okay