Information on romance scams and scammers.
#233889 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 pm
What did yu mean? Explain to me okay cus I am not confortable in thid you mail okay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#234002 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 pm
see honey calm down it's real me okay, just believe me I am the one okay how will I prove it to yu now.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235394 by AlanJones Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:10 pm
Hello Honey how are yu doing hope every thing is okay,, yu will be wondering about me right cus I am here thinking about yu Honey. hoping one day we gonna see and share thing together.
How is XXX my name sake and XXX
Hoping that they are all well with a good health. great them for me. we write yu back in two days time Honey.

#235791 by AlanJones Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 pm
How are you honey? I misplaced my gadget and am using a friends own to chat with you right now.

#236025 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:30 pm
okay just give me second chance to prove my self okay
I promise it will never happen again. honey I am not happy over all this let try and
settle please.

#236097 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:49 am
Honey why are you so rude and mean to me?
despite all my explanations>>>starting from today,I can indeed share every minute and every silly incidence of my life with you.and I want you to do the same thing with me okay.
How is business and every body?

I am about to have my bath now and you? what are you doing now>>