Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209941 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:05 am
Hi dear,

How are you?, My dear. I'm doing fine here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my work is beautiful, having understood some friends that keep me going. how about you? Hopefully all is well and going the way I expected they are.

You really look good, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know a little better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it's as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to a person who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You might want to tell me more about yourself, and what you will like out this friendship assuming it grows positively ... well about me, To tell myself, Andy Albert'm 48 years old, lives and works in England. My father is late and Mom is in UK, born as British.'m Working as Marin CHEVRON engineer here in London. Because I work for years. As a single person, work without much time for me most of my time spent on the high seas and I just enjoy it although it is very tiring. I love to relax with my friends during weekends, go to the mall, watch football, sometimes playing ping-pong and once a month I will go to my mom's house in the city of Manchester to visit.

I am a man who is hilarious, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but good-hearted.'s also a man with very strong principles and always try I respect to all I met, everywhere I go, where and with whom I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they have similar teachings that brings peace to the world and makes you a better man. sounds a bit boring ... well that's what I am when I come into serious business. I'll tell more about me as soon as you tell me a little about you.

Finally, I will wait for the time to live for your reply and please do not rush to write me, because I know we all lead busy lives, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance.

you can send me different pictures for me to see it?

Thinking of you,
Albert.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210029 by Grunt Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:19 am
approach on okcupid with a name already scamlisted
no avatar on google

robret1989
45 • M • Florida, NY
My self-summary
Am robret Mueller the only son of. Mueller am an engineer and I work with. Diamond oil and gas
What I’m doing with my life
Am an engineer all my life
I’m really good at Loving and caring for human and the one I love

#378147 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:20 pm
Niguel on metrodate
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Multi-Racial
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black :lol:
Body Type: Average
Height: 6'2"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a very easy going person who is fun to be with.I believe that age is just a number and does not depict maturity.Appearance attracts the eye but personality attracts the heart.
I can be goofy (can you tell from the pic)but serious when i need to be.I'm also a great listener.I'm here to meet new and interesting people!To me life is like a book...you have to know when to turn the page .I am a universal type of a person. I love life, I am positive and optimistic.I have a sense of humor but also very serious when need be. I enjoy the simple things life has to offer.I like active way of life.
I am very adapted .
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: Would like to meet an attractive lady that is open minded as me and likes to be active. She should be confident and self reliant, I like her to be someone whom likes to cuddle and get intimate.
I like that quality in a woman. Patient and a lone wolf, those tend to be redeeming qualities. If you can cook clean and sew,that's great. I want her to be creative, assertive, innovative, independent,
industrious and aspiring, sporty and healthy but yet stay consistent, Someone with confidence, independence,a softer side, wild side...Someone that accepts me for who I am and appreciates it. Someone I can learn from and teach as well.I'd like to meet an emotionally stable woman that doesn't carry any of the past disappointments into the next relationship. Are you out there?

I am very fascinated with your profile .You are irresistible i must confess and i will really want to know you more better.

I am not really here for fun but in a very serious search of a woman that understands what it means to have a partner and be together,a woman who is not into games, who wants to love and be loved too.

I think you look eligible and i want us to talk and get to know more about ourselves.
I believe that age is just a number and does not depict maturity.Do not mind the age rather mind who is willing to love you and also accept your love.Appearance attracts the eye but personality attracts the heart.
I am not after distance because i am willing to relocate and i want to be where my partner is.I am after what the heart offers and that's the most important thing i need .

Hope we can exchange emails? My ID is [email protected] .Can't really wait to know you and have a sweet chat with you.

Please reply me asap and would prefer if you reply me on my email address so that we talk and know where we go from there.

Waiting for your sweet reply then.Have a wonderful day.

Niguel
find the pic also here
with many add. pics
pigbusters.net/scammer.php?scammerid=596075

goes by Andrew Brain on MySpace

also here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44169

puics can be found ubiquitous in the web
currently very popular again with scammers