Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210503 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:54 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Robinson35 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Robinson35

what you see is what you get

Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

i am just a human being like you,but just created extra ordinarily with care,passion and love......that makes me different from you,them and even others

PMs

I saw your Profile and stopped to check it out and to my greatest surprise,I certainly like what I see in you and i would so much love to learn more about you.Am actually new at this but would like to try to learn more about you and hopefully get to know you better. I believe,if you are interested in also getting to know me, it would be easier.I will be Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. I hope we are all here to make some friends and start from there and I think we are all here to search for the second part of our hearts and start from there too.

Hey how are you doing today, thanks for your massage , i really want you to know that i will like to know more or few things about you like:Are you married, Single,Divorced or Separated......If Single,Divorced or Separated...Why are you on here,Are you open for another relationship.....if yes, what kind of relationship are you looking for,what are the qualities your looking for in a man,Do you have any kids,,,if yes how many are they,what do you do for work or where do you work ,do they live with you,Have you been involved with a military man before, Can you date or goes into a relationships with a uniform man,what do you think about the Uniform personalities in general,What do you think about me.
These are all i really wanna know about you.....anyway i really want you to know that you do have an attracting and tempting smile.
Hope to hear from you soon
Sgt Dave.

If You are looking for long term relationship, I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship but we can give it our best shot if there is any chemistry between us. so if you wanna try, lets give it a go.

Hi,thanks for your sincere reply and i want you to know that i really want to start a relationship with you and i have liked you ever since i saw your profile on here.......but i would still like to know about you.

Hello, i will like to know more or few things about you like,are you single,married separated or divorced,if yes.....what are you looking for on here, are you open for a new relationship, what are you really looking for in a relationship, what kind of man or the qualities your looking for in a man,do you have children, if yes , how many, where and what do you do for work......have you been involved with a soldier before, what do you think about the military personalities generally and what do you think about me.....all these are what i really wanna know about you......i just hope that i have not ask for too much .
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sgt Dave.

Hello, i am always feeling very happy about you i mean whenever i receives
your massage, cause it shows that we are communicating on here to know more about ourselves and also getting along each other .
I want you to know that,i am looking for a matured,sincere,understanding,one man woman,old but youthful in heart,friendly,family oriented woman,dedicated and a patient woman who will like and appreciate my kind of job
so what would you if a soldier like me tells you ,i like you and i would want to go into a relationships with you......what do you think about that.

Hello, its always sun shining to hear from you again....cus your massage always brings smiles to my face....because i am beginning to fall more deeply for you and i hope things gets better between us.
Here is my email ; [email protected]
Hope to read from you soon or better still chat with you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211166 by Grunt Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/07/21
Location Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen, Germany (86% likelihood)
Opened on (69.22.184.113:31436) <---nlayer communications inc. = proxy

Hello, thanks for your massage , well if i am the one you wanted to send the mail to......yes i got it, and i am happy that you did massage me,but i will like to know about you first as per your the one who write me on here so your suppose to include your picture and also write something about yourself,
I will tell you more about me...when you send me a massage :laugh-s: with your pictures and also telling me about yourself.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Received: from [46.16.33.235]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 <--- AnchorFree, Anonymous Proxy
#219840 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:48 am
New biog on FMF and some more PMs

About Me
Well....i am a soldier who is natural simple and believes in simplicity.....this is all i can say about myself ,if there is anything more thing you wanna know about me, just ask and i will be glad to tell you anything, absolutely anything.

My Perfect First Date
On the first day....a simple wine or coffee will do just much to meeting each other at first,have a good conversation...as for me we may get to know more by conversating and anything may go along.

PMs

i am Sgt Dave a united state marine soldier. I am an easy going guy,single, a very understanding person, caring, and loving. I believe in Love and true happiness, I know life is short and i hope we can all make the best of it..i will like to know more about you

Hi XXX,i am very happy to read from you....how are you doing over there, am Sgt Dave a united state marine soldier.....currently on a classified deployed mission, am still single and looking for s good,matured,experienced,Family Oriented,Understanding,sincere,Old but youthful in heart, a one man women and a loving woman for a real and serious relationship.....
So tell me why are you on here cus i will like to know more about you.......like what you do for a living,are you single,separated,married,or divorced,if your single,separated or even divorced...are you open for a new relationship ?, do you have any children,if yes how many are they?,do they live with you, have you been involved with a soldier before,wat do you think about the uniform men in general,,,,,,,what would you do or say when a soldier ask you out,,,what do you think about me, hope my questions are not just too much....lolz
Hope to hear from you soon
Sgt Dave.

XXX, i will like to know more about and also want us to talk better,but it seems like your not always on here, i am not always on here too, so what do you think we could do to keep in touch .
Anyway i want you to lknow that i really love your smile.

Yes i do. Here is my yahoo : [email protected] or my gmail : [email protected] hope to hear from u soon.
Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#271653 by malu53 Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:49 am
still active on FMF
Robinson35
what you see is what you get
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

Hello.
Thanks for your message , i am very happy to have read from you again... i dont have skype but i do have email address: [email protected] [email protected] . please when your writing me to any of the email addresses ,please try and include your name and where we have talked so that i wouild not think its a spam and i will not delete it.
Thanks so much again am very happy.
Kisses
#280843 by malu53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:56 am
this guy does not give up, still active on FMF

Happy new year sweetness...how has been your day anyway....I just wanna know why you have stop talking to me .
kisses.