Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210830 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:43 am
Uses [email protected] - [email protected] - [email protected]

The profile from Zoosk no longer exists.

Basics
Sign:Scorpio
Height:6'2" / 188 cm
Sex:Male
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Body Type:Average build
Previous Marriage:Never married
Children:No children
Education:Advanced degree
Religion:Christian
Lifestyle:Doesn't smoke,Doesn't drink

Story
I am a Matured and intelligent man with wide-spread interests. I am calm but very enthusiastic and I like different types of activities. I like to stay at home and to keep the home fire but with that I adore being outdoors. I fortunately have achieved this goal though it made me a great effort because I had to do it alone. With that I am still an optimistic person and I am going to find a serious woman, my future beloved and make his life brighter and more exciting! I am not going to waste the time, mine and men. I am ready to live the full life and take care about my future beloved because I really know how to do it.Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive man,A Honest,Kind,Caring, and truthful..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever......I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal!

Perfect Match
First of all I must admit that a true love and respect must be present in any relationships. I am looking for a woman who is smart, intelligent, kind and open-hearted. And for sure who is honest and sincere with people, who is tired to be alone and wants to share her home with a good man, with whom she will be able to share her interests and troubles. I am sure I can give a great support to my beloved. I will bring a joy to her boring life.. A woman who is strong(but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry herself like the queen she is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with.

Ideal Date
A candle light dinner

Email from [email protected]
Thanks for getting in touch with me From Zoosk.com I would like to get to
know more about you.I read your profile and you seem to be a very sincere
and caring person.Well,I joined the site in hopes of actually finding
someone to share my life with. I don't troll bars or anything like that. I
never thought you could find love in a bottle. I'm looking for someone that
actually wants to try and see what happens, but the ultimate goal is a
honest relationship, where we both are trying to have a life together. I've
been hurt pretty badly before and I have no room for games in my life. I'm
a very caring and loving person. Very honest and sincere.I'm also very
smart and funny i go to church. I believe in being faithful and committed
to someone and I ask for that in return. It seems these days no one wants a
relationship nor do they have the slightest idea about being committed and
faithful. It almost makes a person want to give up but i will like to give
this a chance and see where its leads to...hope to hear from you soon

x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3oVwPqvwx6IvjjEdpJLuHYf1z7fFuZfkvvOeZfJqITKsd5Mg2YQzjKTSqBuY0hDFdno1pDTAEdjivXWcUSfE0anPH/Jiwqa16WzF9Id9MZU8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 98.138.120.52; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: DFa+w7oqK+9KtdTT4RrJBYYIAlvHHke20EDtamUz5wvBUuK3RLILnBcLLi9R10AdgHRkOsuNfPdrGJV5HOF+zsZ9PtDgrPr5pHHYvcXcshP04/OlBTGfPJa4h6HyEdhSWf0mFROHrNZqXdrd+WPkBH9ZYyhFfQv9ayRv+KDxld3iMAiF7p2/2hBBuBrLf4Y9sk2uR50MR/qffFmpz24RHFYuYVGAphie
Received: from nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.120.52]) by BAY0-MC3-F26.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Sat, 10 May 2014 12:45:09 -0700
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2014 19:45:09 -0000
Received: from [98.138.100.112] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2014 19:42:22 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by tm103.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2014 19:42:22 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.222] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2014 19:42:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2014 19:42:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 76809 invoked by uid 60001); 10 May 2014 19:42:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1399750942; bh=vRhxIiHsHfEvS8brrRHGkVzbmLPMHbp/9CRFS3J4dho=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ULTpV522pVPw8XFsEoEBWxMLbzEVSV1FeTk5+VsStKEYvwpO62PFvKYLtXqS910ykPtBhV9pBI+sQgIketI7Dv2JAMHiNljn1IVPm+PLSgekIRJIz41d0Ti7zbqnGWWLMYhRknlMtxoq5HtBHShlRhDd80vp9sCoLTn5UDef6fI=
X-YMail-OSG: 5yfmspoVM1lahjAOGJ0aHRByHPKd8V2EhfZ_xs5PtU.CITl
FWnczVVbledoF4w5M43hZKwGYF2XTOtt6fjPSBHAjdEOmq3B1.H5WTMr2lV5
R4lfPqBeb3YcXnemZY_hwa_Flu.g50Fr6gD6g0bZLjmyem7OM_5EPng2oMDk
5VFbRDB.54Cq6zlE9YUojgrSA_8huFSUVNOV23vDSq5WUeZXeqiHnnSzUFCe
GOe.PVO0rWi6yZRlkJtnSCyZwsQzQ5YIw7Nt_uM8LsGsCXVpT_GekO1j13xp
o8xY306yHFw5UWgeaqG2dzj6sUUgork5AhdLqdHjmjVsAma3QXNQT6OINI_Z
K5W1pVW1uPVEbnOtywRfMNw7WyjpYoaCzNUQZHOqwoA8waAN2O3nkfCw2Cuj
uZ1juTulliKYcV1RoHA5n4ICGyU_Hu7uqvRYuuyZBqxUbivB_MA0TxShLOX6
dFTdVqG7jbkNFZqPUXVhEvpbFMZfeITpCenHZBmgB4rx669HdAHs.STZ_kZh
RQyts_dB95g--
Received: from [41.58.79.69] by web162403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 May 2014 12:42:21 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,bXkgbG92ZSxpIGp1c3QgZ290IHlvdXIgbWFpbCBub3csYW5kIGkgd2FudCB0byBiZSBob21lIHdpdGggeW91IGp1c3QgdG8gc2hvdyB5b3UgaG93IG11Y2ggaSBsb3ZlIGFuZCBjYXJlIGFib3V0IHlvdSxpIHdhbnQgdG8gYmUgd2l0aCB5b3Ugc28gc29vbiBhbmQgc3RhcnQgbXkgbGlmZSBzbyBxdWljayxpIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIGtub3cgaSBsb3ZlIHlvdSBhbmQgaSBjYXJlLGFuZCBhbGwgdGhpcyB3b3VsZCBvbmx5IGNvbWUgdG8gcGFzcyBpZiBpIGdldCB0aGUgcGVuYWx0eSBwYXllZCzCoMKgwqAgCgoKCk8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: devin wesley <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Phone Call
To: <Snipped>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1344379368-1060583796-1399750941=:98307"
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 May 2014 19:45:09.0900 (UTC) FILETIME=[5A0A24C0:01CF6C88]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.79.69
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

my love,i just got your mail now,and i want to be home with you just to show you how much i love and care about you,i want to be with you so soon and start my life so quick,i want you to know i love you and i care,and all this would only come to pass if i get the penalty payed

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#219809 by [email protected] Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:01 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Please post emails from him to you. What sites he is on. We need more information than pictures.

kelvin williams
AttachmentsSep 14 (7 days ago)

kelvin williams <[email protected]>
Sep 13 (8 days ago)

to me
Thanks for getting in touch with me From Zoosk.com I would like to get to know more about you.I read your profile and you seem to be a very sincere and caring person.Well,I joined the site in hopes of actually finding someone to share my life with. I don't troll bars or anything like that. I never thought you could find love in a bottle. I'm looking for someone that actually wants to try and see what happens, but the ultimate goal is a honest relationship, where we both are trying to have a life together. I've been hurt pretty badly before and I have no room for games in my life. I'm a very caring and loving person. Very honest and sincere.I'm also very smart and funny i go to church. I believe in being faithful and committed to someone and I ask for that in return. It seems these days no one wants a relationship nor do they have the slightest idea about being committed and faithful. It almost makes a person want to give up but i will like to give this a chance and see where its leads to...hope to hear from you soon.
to me
Hello Dear,
How are you doing ? I'm Glad That You gave a chance for us to get to know one another, it has been my intention to Find true Love Where ever in the world, Whom i could cultivate a Loving and romantic Relationship with.Its has not been so easy to find True Love nowadays So i decided to contact you and see what comes out of it I am new to Internet dating things i don't know much about It. Just want to give it Chance and see If i can have the right woman. I hope that you are fine and in good health, i am really glad that we can exchange emails and i hope that soon we both can sit down and have a cup of coffee, i would also love to chat with you,i feel that I've found all what i want and desire, i did like you to know a little more about me...

I am keen to meeting the real love of my life I want to find a woman, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love, Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty for I so much appreciate your effort for us getting in touch with each other, for i believe we can best communicate with each other through this means, Please do tell me more about yourself, i will like to know what are your likes and dislikes and as well as your hobbies and things you like to do best.

I am kelvin By name, I'm Single,never married , have no kids. 6'2 ft tall and i am the Only Child of my Parents I love to wine and dine, I love to sing and listen to music, I love going to the beach, and I love to go to Music concert, love to read comics, I love to ride bicycle, I love to surf the net, and I love camping, fishing and hunting on Vacation. I work hard enough so I won't be cheat by my fellow man/woman. I am new on these online dating stuffs, because friends of mine whom has found luck on zoosk introduced it to me.

I want to know what is it you do for work and at the same time what you are really looking for, because i am looking for a soulmate.Above all i would love to know what is it you feel about a long distance relationship? Because i am currently Relocated to West Africa(Nigeria) Where My major Priority is to sell the Oil Servicing Company set up by My late father as a result of the country economic crisis and political instability. i am Gonna be coming back as soon as i am done with the sales Of the company.if you do not mind the long distance at the initial stage of our friendship, then let us get to know more about each other and see what happens from there because to me a long distance relationship. give chances for each partner to get to know themselves we and better before getting into a deep
relationship with each other well to me true love trust and understanding is not built in a day every true relationship always start from somewhere good and nice from friendship so as for both partners to get to know themselves well and Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be..

I am looking to learn more about you.

Stay blessed,
kelvin
kelvin williams
Sep 14 (7 days ago)

to me
Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I am very happy to hear from you again. So how do you treat a Man.if you don't mind because I believe in one thing in life anything you are doing you just have to be honest and loyal so that you have your goal. Can you tell me about your past relationship and how do you feel when you did not have any man with you. What I am seeking is a Lady as laid out in Proverbs 31. A Lady who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry Herself like A Queen in all situations. Those arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. I am looking for that Lady that I can share my entire life with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love. What is looking for in a relationship would consist of respect, trust, and honesty. Isn't that what everybody says though? It would be flexible with room for each person to grow. I don't want or expect anyone to change for me. We should be able to be ourselves good, bad, or indifferent. I would want to know that I could depend on someone and never worry that they wouldn't be there when it counts.Tell me more and more about your kind of man.I hope to hear back from you soon.Take Care and Have a nice time...

Stay Blessed,
kelvin

williams
AttachmentsSep 14 (7 days ago)

to me
Its nice reading from you. And how was your day going? First of all, I need a soul mate that would fill me, who would become my passionate and tender lover, my devoted and caring Wife.I believe we should be much similar. I want her to love life, to be sincere, goal-oriented and gentle. It is not needed that my future beloved should be a princess on a white horse or a millionaire. I need strong real Lady who can keep and love me. A lady who want to be the one for me. I am Looking for a life companion, who will be my support and a shoulder I may lean on. She must be caring, loving, tender, generous and financially independent. I want Her to love children, be faithful and responsible.Also She must respect family values. I'm looking for a Soul mate, lady who wants the best attributes and who will always want the best in a relationship, who wants the same in a relationship like, Caring,Loving, Honest, and Trust worthy. A Lady who wants to have a long relationship for the rest of her life, who loves kids and who wants to make everything easier for her man. A Lady who will want the Reality to come true instead of Being into games, fakes and lie. A Lady who believes in who she is and a lady who will be ready to be serious. I am looking for a Lady who can be a stone wall for little me. I don't ask her to protect and support me all the time? I want us to be loving team. Friends and lovers who know what their beloved one wants. I hope to find A lady who is strong enough to look into the future and who is not afraid of family life. Sense of humor, cheerfulness and responsibility are the features I would like my Woman to have. From my side I can promise the same? What I take that I give.I'd like to find well educated and intelligent person. But of course the main is what she has in her heart, her soul. I'd like her to be Serious in his views on the life. I want Her to be kind, caring and to have good qualities for creating strong family relations.Babe i would like I I will like us to deactivated our profile from the zoosk site,So we are Not gonna be disturbed By other Singles..Hope to hear back from you soon ....Take Care and Have a nice time and take some time to write me back. Thanks.

Stay Blessed,
Kelvin

elvin williams
Sep 15 (6 days ago)

to me
Hello My Heart desire ,

Thanks, I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome....You always make me Smile every time, I read your mail..you change my Outlook and you always brighten my Day...i will like to let u know that i agree with all u have said cos friendship first and Relationship Start So we can Have Much in common, cos i don't want to Lose a lady Like you.you are so gorgeous but i don't count that as a Big deal cos all i base Upon is Love,Trust, Faith and Harmony.Without that, relationship is Nothing and i had to leave life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its very hard to go about..but i still try not to break my vow...i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to earth honest about the things i say and do cos i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance tolaugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honesty of self personality. i will like to tell you that i will do anything to make u Happy since we have Known more about each other and have Much in common and i know something corresponding will come out of it..Hope to
hear from you soon..i would really like to get to know allot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seem to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopeful we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.Can I Trust You With My Heart?I've found a new love full of passion Which has come to make me blind When i find a special person in a love that's hard to find. You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me. You've combined fantasy with reality Even though we're miles apart,But what I really need to know Can I trust you with my heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can you handle my fears I bestow? Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart, Without you breaking it on me? My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender, To be held in your tender hands And mended back together. But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer . . . Can I trust you with my heart?.You can drop your # so we can text ....I cant wait to hear back from you...

Stay blessed,
Kelvin

kelvin williams
Sep 15 (6 days ago)

to me
babe can you get a yahoo messenger so we chat with it because i can't do anything with my phone from here

kelvin williams
Sep 16 (5 days ago)

to me
I am not on Facebook because there lots of corruption .. kindly get a yahoo messenger so we can text with it

kelvin williams
Sep 16 (5 days ago)

THIS PERSON IS ON ZOOSK.COM and yahoo messenger hes been using the name Kelvin Williams I was suspicious at first but started to believe the lies, i gave him no money and would'nt if it had gone that far really I'm a single parent how very gross How very sad.....
Last edited by [email protected] on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
#219811 by [email protected] Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 pm
I found all this info on here his photos etc after Googled parts of his emails the can I trust you with my heart? It's amazing how many hits I got, there was all his emails word for word diff names aliases and sometime a different sex. I hope this disgusting person catches Ebola an rots He's doing the rounds IN NEW ZELAND, be aware it's all a lie and SCAM!

[email protected]
Last edited by [email protected] on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
#219849 by [email protected] Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:17 am
[email protected] wrote:I found all this info on here his photos etc after Googled parts of his emails the can I trust you with my heart? It's amazing how many hits I got, there was all his emails word for word diff names aliases and sometime a different sex. I hope this disgusting person catches Ebola an rots He's doing the rounds IN NEW ZELAND, be aware it's all a lie and SCAM!

[email protected]

kelvin williams
I have to be back now

Yr tryping does not sound kiwi at all
kelvin williams
I don't want to loose you
I am maori

Maybe when yr bk just too heavy for me atm
Ko tuku ingoa?
Iwi?
Mahi?
kelvin williams
What do you mean ?

Its maori
Do you not speak maori?11:45 PM
For a religious man thats very odd
kelvin williams
I want to come home so we clear all this doubts

Im kiwi i know maori and im a pakhia
Good o
kelvin williams
But I need your assistant to be home

Ive told you im not doing anything untill after your home
My dreams hv been hurt too much
kelvin williams
I want you to loan me some cash to get my flight ticket home

I have none...im poor11:55 PM
And not crazy about you
Not now

kelvin: Okay
me: Im going to sleep goodnight
kelvin: Good night babe
Sent at 11:56 PM on Sunday
me: We are not in a relationship i told you i dont date
Im my own man
kelvin: Okay that is no problem
Sent at 11:59 PM on Sunday
me: Y do you need to be bk we are not together a bro an kiaora an all dat cuz stay on a do you work a owl...
Sent at 12:02 AM on Monday
kelvin: I thought you are going to sleep
me: I feel ill
kelvin: Same with me
me: Do you watch shortland st?
Sent at 12:04 AM on Monday
me: Im watching it
Sent at 12:06 AM on Monday
me: Then ill alsleep
me: If i can i hv big thawts
Atm
Many
kelvin: Good night
me: Underatand i need time to myself to be clear
My friend
Sent at 12:11 AM on Monday
#219945 by [email protected] Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:13 am
[email protected] wrote:
[email protected] wrote:I found all this info on here his photos etc after Googled parts of his emails the can I trust you with my heart? It's amazing how many hits I got, there was all his emails word for word diff names aliases and sometime a different sex. I hope this disgusting person catches Ebola an rots He's doing the rounds IN NEW ZELAND, be aware it's all a lie and SCAM!

[email protected]

kelvin williams
I have to be back now

Yr tryping does not sound kiwi at all
kelvin williams
I don't want to loose you
I am maori

Maybe when yr bk just too heavy for me atm
Ko tuku ingoa?
Iwi?
Mahi?
kelvin williams
What do you mean ?

Its maori
Do you not speak maori?11:45 PM
For a religious man thats very odd
kelvin williams
I want to come home so we clear all this doubts

Im kiwi i know maori and im a pakhia
Good o
kelvin williams
But I need your assistant to be home

Ive told you im not doing anything untill after your home
My dreams hv been hurt too much
kelvin williams
I want you to loan me some cash to get my flight ticket home

I have none...im poor11:55 PM
And not crazy about you
Not now

me: Im going to sleep goodnight
Sent at 11:56 PM on Sunday
me: We are not in a relationship i told you i dont date
Im my own man
kelvin: Okay that is no problem
Sent at 11:59 PM on Sunday
me: Y do you need to be bk we are not together a bro an kiaora an all dat cuz stay on a do you work a owl...
Sent at 12:02 AM on Monday
kelvin: I thought you are going to sleep
me: I feel ill
kelvin: Same with me
me: Do you watch shortland st?
Sent at 12:04 AM on Monday
me: Im watching it
Sent at 12:06 AM on Monday
me: Then ill alsleep
me: If i can i hv big thawts
Atm
Many
kelvin: Good night
me: Underatand i need time to myself to be clear
My friend
Sent at 12:11 AM on Monday

ME I"M ON TO HIM....[email protected]

me: That is nice
But friends first remeber
kelvin: I need to get a flight ticket
me: Then book one
kelvin: I don't have sufficient cash here
me: Oh well then guess not
Sent at 2:20 PM on Monday
me: Well we hv plenty of time sell your bisness babe it can wait once I meet you ill know you well
Things take time
kelvin: I know buy I am not just comfortable with this hitches between us
me: I need time...could you send me some more pics pls i deleted other ones
kelvin: I don't have pic at the moment
me: Huh why?
Sent at 2:28 PM on Monday
kelvin: My phone developed problem
me: ?
Wats wrong?
Sent at 2:29 PM on Monday
me: I want to see yr face :'(
Sent at 2:31 PM on Monday
Monday
me: I wish i could help but ex made me in bad dept i hv bad credit k
#220329 by [email protected] Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:19 am
Just Doing some of my own PI work.....[email protected] and Yahoo messenger username kelvinwilliams328

I'v seen several of his different profiles on zoosk.com because his pictures look so different one clamied to be age 40 in Allenton NZ, then virgo. 39 from Vauxhall NZ and Scorpio. Another he claimed to be in Khandalla NZ and 38yrs Scorpio.

His typing does not sound either Kiwi nor Maori. The other photos I didn't even realize were his until I saw them all together on this site, All the pictures looked posed by the scammer rather than stolen, but that is just speculation on my part, his wristwatch changes from right to left, the crucifix is used as a prop, his apperance changes add a few more aliases and other stolen pictures and vola....Below this is a Steve AKA Williams.....(info from another site)

Scam Email(s) from William Bandy to Laurie (USA)

Letter 1

Its nice reading from you. And how was your day going? First of all, I need a soul mate that would fill me, who would become my passionate and tender lover, my devoted and caring Wife.I believe we should be much similar. I want her to love life, to be sincere, goal-oriented and gentle. It is not needed that my future beloved should be a princess on a white horse or a millionaire. I need strong real Lady who can keep and love me. A lady who want to be the one for me. I am Looking for a life companion, who will be my support and a shoulder I may lean on. She must be caring, loving, tender, generous and financially independent. I want Her to love children, be faithful and responsible.Also She must respect family values. I'm looking for a Soul mate, lady who wants the best attributes and who will always want the best in a relationship, who wants the same in a relationship like, Caring,Loving, Honest, and Trust worthy. A Lady who wants to have a long relationship for the rest of her life, who loves kids and who wants to make everything easier for her man. A Lady who will want the Reality to come true instead of Being into games, fakes and lie. A Lady who believes in who she is and a lady who will be ready to be serious. I am looking for a Lady who can be a stone wall for little me. I don't ask her to protect and support me all the time? I want us to be loving team. Friends and lovers who know what their beloved one wants. I hope to find A lady who is strong enough to look into the future and who is not afraid of family life. Sense of humor, cheerfulness and responsibility are the features I would like my Woman to have. From my side I can promise the same? What I take that I give.I'd like to find well educated and intelligent person. But of course the main is what she has in her heart, her soul. I'd like her to be Serious in his views on the life. I want Her to be kind, caring and to have good qualities for creating strong family relations.Babe i would like you to know that i have deactivated my profile from the zoosk site And i will like you to get yours Off too,So we are Not gonna be disturbed By other Singles..Hope to hear back from you soon ....Take Care and Have a nice time and take some time to write me back. Thanks.

Stay Blessed,
Steve.

Letter 2

Hello Darling,

How are you doing and hows your day Going, I'm still backing on the word "Trust" I believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our relationship then we are going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come. I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'Trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that Trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within you. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for... yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk.. All of life's little lessons do Not have to be painful. Even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and Move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' come to you? Without trust, you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only my experience. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it. This is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust. that's the risk but why allow past betrayals to prolong. The pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy? Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow. For everyone there is someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life. Honey, you have become part of me because I have given you the key to my heart and that's to say I have given you my Trust because i need yours in return. God has blessed us to bless others am so glad we are in contact. . Love you much more.

Stay Blessed,
Steve.

Letter 3

Good Morning Honey ...

How are you doing and how was your night ? Baby i have been thinking of you so much and so lovely to read mail from you,I want you to know that I dont smoke and I drink once in a blue moon. I want you to know that my desires in a committed relationship with you would be, that you are the one and only person i want to be with and that you would be honest and not hide your feelings and be open with me And in return I would be open and honest with you.And I would not lie to you.I would expect the same from you and we treat each other as equals in the relationship, for me a relationship is the joining of two people into one. And that we each have an equal share in the way that the relation moves.I would treat my partner with utmost respect and I would like to be treated the same. For I would not belittle the person that I love cos that is not the way I am And that is not love when that happens.I would enjoy cuddling with you, and touching you . And making you feel as special as the person that you are to me the one and only that I Cherish.I would enjoy taking walks with you, and holding your hand and kissing You. And showing the world that you are the one and only person that I Cherish !! And what ever we do I would be very proud to show the woman that means so much to me!!! I would make you feel as if you were the only woman on the earth.And will feel very happy when we do come together. For I see the inner beauty of you which draws me like a moth to the flame,the more we communicate The more I feel blessed to have you in my life!! For me I am willing to do everything to make it work and also be honest with you 100%...I really must tell you i am so glad you agree to begin a committed relationship with me without any doubt these are some of the things I wish to do with you as our relationship keeps growing and getting better. First of all "Be your best friend, your shoulder to lean on when you are down.Watch the sunset at the beach together and stargaze on a clear night. Spend all day with you doing nothing but gisting, watching TV, making each other laugh and having fun. I want to take walks with you and be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.As the relationship keeps growing and getting better, I wish to have a picture taken with you, go out on dates, eat together, learn so much about each other to the extent we can communicate using body language, accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do). I wish to love you for who you are, Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you... and tell you. Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes. Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you and our family happy.I want us to Share a plate of food together, go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like a Queen forever. Cook your favorite meal/meals. Know you better than anyone else does. Have you know without me saying a word - that I love you and will be able to say "I love you" in 1000 different ways .Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most, be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug and kiss. Grow old with you... I hope we can make this work and be together soon, so we can spend a life time of happiness together... Love you and always thinking of you ...

With Love

Letter 4

Hello Laurie,
How are you doing ? I'm Glad That You gave a chance for us to get to know one another, it has been my intention to Find true Love Where ever in the world, Whom i could cultivate a Loving and romantic Relationship with.Its has not been so easy to find True Love nowadays So i decided to contact you and see what comes out of it I am new to Internet dating things i don't know much about It. Just want to give it Chance and see If i can have the right woman. I hope that you are fine and in good health, i am really glad that we can exchange emails and i hope that soon we both can sit down and have a cup of coffee, i would also love to chat with you,i feel that I've found all what i want and desire, i did like you to know a little more about me...

I am keen to meeting the real love of my life I want to find a woman, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love, Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty for I so much appreciate your effort for us getting in touch with each other, for i believe we can best communicate with each other through this means, Please do tell me more about yourself, i will like to know what are your likes and dislikes and as well as your hobbies and things you like to do best.

I am Steve By name, I'm Single,never married , have no kids. 6'2 ft tall and i am the Only Child of my Parents I love to wine and dine, I love to sing and listen to music, I love going to the beach, and I love to go to Music concert, love to read comics, I love to ride bicycle, I love to surf the net, and I love camping, fishing and hunting on Vacation. I work hard enough so I won't be cheat by my fellow man/woman. I am new on these online dating stuffs, because friends of mine whom has found luck on zoosk introduced it to me.

I want to know what is it you do for work and at the same time what you are really looking for, because i am looking for a soulmate.Above all i would love to know what is it you feel about a long distance relationship? Because i am currently Relocated to West Africa(Nigeria) Where My major Priority is to sell the construction company set up by My late father.So i am Gonna be coming back as soon as i am done with the sales Of the company.if you do not mind the long distance at the initial stage of our friendship, then let us get to know more about each other and see what happens from there because to me a long distance relationship. give chances for each partner to get to know themselves we and better before getting into a deep
relationship with each other well to me true love trust and understanding is not built in a day every true relationship always start from somewhere good and nice from friendship so as for both partners to get to know themselves well and Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be..

I am looking to learn more about you.

Stay blessed,
Steve.

Letter 5

Baby i love you from the bottom of my heart don't allow any of your friend to discourage you, sooner by God grace we will be together and they will know that we are the best lover....I will never wrong you babe

Letter 6

Mrs Williams I know that you are sleeping now, your husband is here thinking about you, I cant wait to be back and spend the rest of my life with the woman I love most, I love you with every bit of my fiber.......
#220485 by [email protected] Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:17 am
LETTER(S) FROM ANNIE ROWLAND TO JAMES (USA)

Letter 1

Hello,
How are you doing?hope you doing fine. I will tell you little about me...my name is Annie Rowland, i am 29 years of age going to 30th by 18th December ,i am the only daughter of my parents...i moved to the states when i was 4 years of age..my dad is from America and my mom is from Spain..my dad and mom got to meet each other in Spain and i was born there as well..but i moved to the states with my moms aunt when i was 4 years of age..my dad and mom had some disagreement..very early of there relationship so they both had to brake up..so my mom had to go back to Spain and she took me along to Spain too..but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me there so she had to throw me down to her aunts place in Texas in US that's were i grew up and schooled and went to college there too..and since i have been with my moms aunt..i never did heard from dad or mom again..i was just abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my aunt cause she was such a lovely aunt to me..but she left me so early..she died when i was 17 years of age..so since then.. i have just had a life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.

Right now am taking care of my grand father in Mass But Chelsea precisely..this is my first time travel and i don't really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to alot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environment too as well. its really my dream and i seek a man who will support my dream...i just got to Mass like 3 weeks ago and on planing to get back to the Texas where i do work and lived soon..to complete my dream and career..it has really been a dream come true for me have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine.

Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would really like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..
I will like to get to know Little bit about you asap and will tell you more about me and my personality..

Annie
#220488 by [email protected] Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:36 am
[email protected]

Added: Mon Mar 14 2011 02:06pm
ID:542392 Views:12
Verified Location: Nigeria
Add to Watch List Notify me when updated
Send this to a friend
Today: Fri Sep 26 06:27am
Important Message
The person you are communicating with using the email address [email protected] may be using a different picture with you than what we have. Scammers sometimes use different pictures on each site, change pictures often or claim to have had their identity stolen. It does not matter what picture(s) this scammer uses, the person using this email address is a verified scammer.
Names Used & Emails/Messages Sent
Ronald Mark
i would really like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopeful we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intension towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.Can I Trust You With My Heart?I've found a new love full of passion Which has come to make me blind When I found a special someone In a love that's hard to find. You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me. You've combined fantasy with reality Even though we're miles apart,But what I really need to know Can I trust you with my heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can you handle my fears I bestow? Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart, Without you breaking it on me? My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender, To be held in your tender hands And mended back together. But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer . . . Can I trust you with my heart?and How do you think we can meet???I cant wait to hear back from you... Take Care.

how are you doing? I'm Ronald mark 43 years old from AL I stand 5.7" and approx. 140 lbs I have black eyes .I enjoy life in general... i was browsing on here before i came across your profile, I'm new on Face Book just trying to meet new friends and then see where it goes from here. though a friend of mine set me up on here cuz this was how he met her soul mate i look through your profile and you sound just like the type of woman i would love to meet. I'm so sorry if i bother you, does this truly work? I have some hobbies that keep me occupied. I like to travel when I can. I'm looking for a partner to have a serious relationship with and possibly settle down with. I am a loving, caring person that enjoys pleasing my mate. I can listen and be a shoulder to cry on. I am not a player and I don't want to play games.?Bottom Line? ? I would love a woman who knows how to show her man how much she loves him.And In return I would make her feel safe, secure and loved. There is not much more that I can say. If you are interested in a building a serious relationship look no further. I would enjoy getting to know you.you can chat with me or add me up at ....([email protected]). ...So I'll be waiting to hear from you very soon

Here is the Hotel manager's info : Name: Tunde Sanni Address: 36 coker ave
City: Ikeja State: Lagos Zip code: 23401 Country: Nigeria Get back to me with the western union information immediately you wire the funds now.

Go ahead and send the money right away..i will be waiting for the western union transfer info..
Cheers.
Here is the Hotel manager's info :
Name: Tunde Sanni Address: 36 coker ave
City: Ikeja State: Lagos Zip code: 23401 Country: Nigeria Get back to me with the western union information immediately you wire the funds now

waiitng I am still waiting for the western union transfer details
so honey you how much are you going to send cos i will have to pay for the hotel bill and pay for the treatment here and you know i have no money with me here you know you all i have and want in life and you told me you are on your way going to the western union and am here waiting for you all day why sweetie

have you a;ready got the money send to Bryan - ok can i have the information as well so for me to confirm the money sent
honey if you truely love me pls get this for me now if not am going to commit suicide on my self here pls let me have the information as well pls for the sake of love you have for me

hello honey i got your mail and if you want me alive pls call the girl at western union or email Bryan to scan the receipt to you as well and scann it to me if you know you love me pls don't tell Bryan that you are sending the to me as well i dont want any friend to cheat on me so pls tell Bryan to scan it back to you that you want to check it and get back to me with it now
damn what all this shit about you all i have have and you know i love you so much and you love me as well honey can you afford to send me 500$ i will refund it back to you i will not get the money from Bryan till Thursday and it will be long that why am telling to send that to me in the first place and i gave you the information to send that to immediately i got your mail so i am crying for help from you now can you render that for me or you want me to be sent out and you will never see me

honey i know you can get that for me any where cos i know you dont want to loose me as well if you want me pls get that done for me you all i have and hope in my life so pls honey help me any way
so honey you have no one to go to and get that for me so i have to wait till 5day or what did you want me dead or alive tell m if you never want me anymore cos i dont seem to understand this you know you all i have
hey why are you messaging me what the hell did you want from me again lair

[email protected]
#220489 by Dotti Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 am
His typing does not sound either Kiwi nor Maori.

It's not. It's African.

The other photos I didn't even realize were his until I saw them all together on this site, All the pictures looked posed by the scammer rather than stolen, but that is just speculation on my part,

The odds are nearly 100% that the scammer is sitting in Africa or Malaysia. He does not have access to the man in the photos. More likely they were taken from a social networking site--some people post a tremendous number of photos of themselves, and they don't make their profiles private until it is too late and their photos have already been stolen.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.